The End?

The Story That Just Began...

Silence fell as all of them realized this was the end, there was no more letter, nothing for Yoseob. Even though they needed to hurry, The manager did not dare to say anything, as he knew just what she meant to the boys. He did not know about Yoseob and Nayoung, but he knew in just a short period of time she became a very important part in all of their lives.

 

What felt like an eternity passed and Yoseob knew the boys would not speak unless he did. Yoseob rubbed his face and faked a large smile, for the boys’ sake. “Yah, let’s get moving, or we’ll be late for our schedule today.” He started ushering the boys out the door. “I’m surprised hyung hasn’t started yelling at us! Let’s get out before he does.” He faked a chuckle.

 

The boys knew that he was suffering more than they could imagine, but they all kept quiet and pretended to smile, for Yoseob’s sake. Without knowing anything, the manager thought things would get normal faster than expected, and smiled as he took them through their daily schedule.

-----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------

An elderly woman turned to see the young girl constantly crying beside her. The girl was trying her best not to bother anyone, but the woman could not help but feel bad for her. “Hey... do you need anything?” The woman kindly asked.

 

No, I’m fine... it’s just leaving everything behind is a little hard.” Nayoung tried to smile back at this kind woman.

 

I think it’s better to cry than keeping your feelings bottled up, things get better that much faster.” The woman gently patted the girl’s head as she continued. “It’s never hard to leave a place behind, it’s the people. And if you are meant to be, you’ll definitely meet again.

 

The woman’s comforting words caused even more pain for Nayoung, as she knew that even if they do meet again, nothing will change.