The Bet

The Story That Just Began...

It's a short chapter compared to the rest..... So yeah. ENJOY!!! ^^

 

---------------x---------------

 

“Really, noona?” Hyunseung asked, “Siwon-shi gave it to you? Wah! I heard he's really picky about girls!”

“Does that mean omma won the bet?” Kikwang said while scratching his head.

 

All of them stared at the door as Yoseob came in, and started laughing while pointing at him. He looked at them confused, touching his face thinking something was on it.

 

“Hyung!” Dongwoon said holding his stomach as he was laughing too hard, “You have to wear a skirt now!”

“WHAT??” Yoseob screamed, looking at Nayoung who was also laughing, but with a rose in her hand. “Where'd you get that?” He squeaked, making her laugh even harder.

 

Nayoung controlled her laughter with much difficulty, before looking cockily at Yoseob. She crossed her arms across her chest and smirked at him. “Didn't I tell you I can get a flower from any guy I want? It didn't even take that long.” She said as she was playing with the rose.

 

Yoseob panicked, thinking about having to wear a skirt in public, when a smirk crept on his face as his eyes steadied on the wall.

 

“The deal was that you'll get a flower by the end of the day, right?” Yoseob said while smirking, still staring at the wall.

“Right...” Nayoung replied, a little confused by his smirk.

“And the day ends at 12:00 am, right?”

“Sure...” She saw he was staring at something behind her, she followed his gaze to the wall, where there was a clock. And it read 1:20 am.

 

The colour from her face drained as she realized what's happening, while the boys stared at them wondering what is actually going on.

 

“Therefore, I win the bet.” Yoseob declared with a grin, “Since it's way past 12:00.”

 

The boys now stared at her, eyes glowing as they realized that Nayoung has to dance for Yoseob on stage.

 

“Omma will dance now?” Kikwang said, slightly confused.

“NO! Not now...” Nayoung yelled out.

“YAH! You can't back out now!” Yoseob yelled back.

“No... It's just that you said during concert...” She mumbled.

“That's right! Noona has to dance for Yoseob during our concert in next year!” Hyunseung said excitedly.

“Noona, make it y!” Junhyung teased.

 

“Yah!... I'll just dance normally...” She said shyly, when the cordi-unnie came to get the dress back. Nayoung left with her, and came back wearing her usual stuff, including the glasses.

 

She saw that the boys had already changed back to their regular clothing and were ready to leave.

 

“Omma is it true you don't need glasses?” Dongwoon asked as he walked out with his face buried in his phone. “I heard some cordi-noonas talking.”

“Mm-hmm.” She said as she checked that all the boys had returned everything as they got into their van.

“Noona, then why do you wear them?” Hyunseung asked, ever so curious.

“To keep the dust out.” She said simply.

“Nayoung-ah, don't wear them. You look like a geek.” Doojoon said, “Siwon-shi might not like you looking like a geek.”

“I don't care, if likes me then he has to like the real me.” She said with a pout, acting cute without realizing it.

“Aww, weirdo knows how to be cute!” Yoseob said with a cheeky smile, “I guess my talents have rubbed off on her!”

“Yah! I don't act cute!” Nayoung said defiantly, “I act manly!”

“Yah, you're the first girl I know that'd rather be manly than cute? Are you sure you're a girl?” Doojoon said, chuckling.

“I'm a girl where need be, but I don't like being all weak and cutesy all the time!” She said arrogantly, earning an applause from everyone.

 

After they reached home, everyone went straight to bed, except Yoseob. He grabbed her as soon as everyone else went into their rooms and dragged her to the balcony.

“Why are you dragging me?” Nayoung asked as they reached the balcony.

“I have a favour to ask...” He said shyly.

 

As if reading his mind, she knew exactly what he was going to say, and he knew that she understood too. “So when are you proposing?” Nayoung asked eagerly, a grin plastered across her face.

“Christmas eve. We have no schedule after 5:00 pm right?” He asked for confirmation.

“Yup, so you're meeting her for dinner?”

“Sorta, I asked her to meet me at the park where i first asked her out, and then do it there” He said shyly scratching his forehead.

“Aww, that's so sweet. So what do you need me for?” Nayoung asked almost jumping.

“I need you to set up some decoration lights at the park and then turn it on when...” He paused slightly, “...I get down on my knees.” He blushed furiously.

“That's beautiful. Don't worry, it'll be done and it will be gorgeous.” She assured him, when she realized something, “Wait, should I disappear after I turn on the lights?”

“No, why?” He asked confused.

“No, you know, it's a private thing... and I don't want to ruin the moment.” She said, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

“Well, I don't want you to be there in middle if that's what you mean!” He joked, before sincerely continuing, “But I still want you to be there, 'cause you know... You're my best friend.” He blushed at his confession, but still warmly smiled at her.

“You're my best friend, too.” She replied, happily smiling at him.