The Problem

The Story That Just Began...

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!

The only explanation I can give you is this: Life happened.

I got caught up in school and did poorly on the first tests and they are marks used for applying to university and....

...It was just a lot to handle.

 

But thanks to kyuri91, you guys now have a new chapter!

And wish me luck guys, I seriously need all the luck in the world to get into my preferred university.

 

So enjoy, comment and subscribe!... Not necessarily in that order!

 

-----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------

 

“Mmhm.” Nayoung sighed loudly in her sleep as she stirred lightly. “Mmhm? Momma...” She thought happily as she cuddled the person she was leaning on, her eyes still closed.

 

Nayoung s her arms around the waist she thought was her mother’s. “Eh? Did mom lose weight over night? Where’s her tummy? Are those abs?” She furrowed her eyebrows as her hand felt around the flat stomach.

 

Yoseob looked away from the TV when he felt Nayoung stir in his arms. What the...?” He thought as he saw Nayoung touching all over his stomach. “Weirdo...” He called out softly, wondering what the hell she was doing.

 

Momma?” Nayoung mumbled, still rubbing Yoseob’s stomach to find her mother’s comfortable belly. “Is that men’s deodorant?” She sat up straight, rubbing her eyes as she called out one more time, “Momma?”

 

I think you’re taking this I’m-sweet-like-your-mother thing a little too far...” Yoseob muttered, slightly annoyed. “Do I look like your mother?”

 

Eh?” Nayoung now focused on him, fully awake with memory intact. “Sorry, but I’ve never slept hugging anyone but my mommy. So I just assumed it was her.” She tried stretching her hands, but the pain came back again. “Ow...” She quickly put her hands down to face a concerned Yoseob. “What time is it?” She asked yawning.

 

Umm...” He looked at his watch, “It’s 11:00 am.”

 

That late???” She leaned against pillow by the headboard beside Yoseob, “I guess I overslept...”

 

You need to sleep.” He said putting an arm around Nayoung. “And of course, who wouldn’t sleep comfortably when they are held by someone as adorable as me?” He quickly smirked, turning his attention back to the TV.

 

Nayoung scoffed and shoved his hand away from her. “It’s sad that a man your age is still considered cute, when will you grow up??” She said rolling her eyes.

 

When you stop drooling on my shirt.” He said cockily, pointing at a wet area on his shirt, not looking away from the TV as he put his hand around her once more.

 

Nayoung blushed furiously, realizing she had not only called him mommy, but also drooled on him. He was the only man other than her immediate family that has seen her drool. “..” She mumbled, wiping of any drool that might be there. She defiantly got comfortable in his embrace out of embarrassment.

 

Where’s Hyunseung-ah? Did he go back home?” She asked, noticing that the two were the only ones in the room.

 

He never came back. Probably hitting it off with Sapphy-shi.” Yoseob smirked, thinking that finally Hyunseung found someone he likes.

 

Nayoung giggled thinking what they could’ve been doing all this time. “I really do wish that they get together, they’re perfect for each other.”

 

As long as I don’t see her, they can do whatever they want.” Yoseob declared, turning the TV off.

 

Why? Jealous?” She smiled sheepishly at him.

 

Umm, no. She just scares me.” He said turning towards her.

 

Oooh, manly idol group Beast’s lead singer is afraid of a girl? How can that be?” She said sarcastically, smiling widely at him.

 

Umm, in my eyes she’s not a woman. The way she threatened me this morning...” He shivered as he recalled her threat.

 

Nayoung was laughing loudly by this time, clutching her stomach. Her stomach her more from the bruises than from the laughter, but it was hard for her to distinguish between since she was laughing so hard. It was getting hard for Yoseob to hold her down so she wouldn’t hurt herself, and gave up after a while.

 

Okay, that’s enough. You know you’re scared of her too.” Yoseob retorted, trying to defend himself.

 

Yeah, but I’m a girl, and she is scary...” Nayoung replied as she calmed down.

 

You’re a girl? I didn’t know that!” It was Yoseob’s turn to tease now.

 

She slapped his stomach as he started laughing hard, hurting herself in the process. “Ow! And shut up!” She pouted in anger.

 

No, but look at yourself, your hair’s all over the place and you’re in a hospital gown and... You look more like a mental patient than a girl!” He kept laughing, falling off the single bed.

 

I am a girl...” She mumbled angrily while looking for her glasses. She found them near the pillows and as she was putting them on, rest of the Beast boys walked in.

 

Oi”, “Hey”, “How are you now?” could be heard as all of them walked in, talking over each other. They stopped midway when they saw Yoseob on the floor laughing.

 

What’s wrong with him? Did he finally lose it?” Junhyung asked pointing at Yoseob.

 

Weirdo’s.... Face...” was all he managed to say before he fell back laughing.

 

All the boys looked at her now and started laughing, noticing a big grey spot on her left cheek. Yoseob’s black shirt’s dye had bled and coloured her face where she had drooled, making her look like a homeless person with her messed up hair.

 

Doojoon suddenly remembered something and was the first stop laughing. He quickly went to the washroom and came out with a moist towel. “Yah, you guys stop laughing at Nayoung. She’s in a hospital. You guys are supposed to make her happy, not make her cry at this time.” He sat down on the bed beside her, and gently started wiping the dye off her face. Nayoung quietly rejected a few times, shaking her head away, but finally gave in to his kindness.

 

There’s a grey splotch on your face.” Doojoon explained as he cleaned it off. Yoseob suddenly stopped laughing and stood up, surprised by Doojoon’s action.

 

Why am I surprised? He takes care of everyone so it’s a given that he’d be the one to wipe it off... But why is he smiling at her like that?” Yoseob thought to himself as he took a seat beside Nayoung.

 

The rest of the boys also stopped laughing, but they were looking at Yoseob’s reaction rather than Doojoon an Nayoung. “She’s brilliant, she’s my girlfriend after all!” Hyunseung thought to himself. “Of course Yoseob would be jealous! And who better to do it than our Doojoon, the only one she doesn’t treat like a kid.” He was smiling widely, exchanging glances with the other members. “And currently the only single member.

 

Yah, the way you’re so gentle with her, it seems like she’s your girlfriend!” Junhyung teased, moving along with Sapphy’s plan.

 

Yeah, hyung! You two actually look pretty good together.” Dongwoon added.

 

Shut up...” Doojoon meekly replied, pretending to blush.

 

Yoseob looked at all of them, bewildered. “What? But I thought Doojoon like G.Na noona?? What the hell is this?

 

Everyone was taking side glances at Yoseob, and really enjoying themselves. Kikwang took one last glance at Yoseob before sheepishly adding on, “You should just date omma, then you’ll truly be the Beast Appa!”

 

Shut up before I kick your back to mars.” Nayoung hissed as Doojoon put the towel away, her face now moderately clean. “What are you trying to do here?” Nayoung asked, suspecting something.

 

The boys were suddenly flustered, not knowing how to reply to her. But their victim became their saviour, as Yoseob was the one that replied to Nayoung.

 

Yeah, and why would Doojoon like Weirdo? He likes the y type.” He said, putting an arm around Nayoung’s shoulder, unconsciously pulling her away from Doojoon. “There’s nothing y, my bad, feminine about her.” He said, earning glares of death from Nayoung. Just as she was about to yell at him, she was interrupted by Junhyung.

 

Yah, don’t you remember noona from that talk show? She looked hot!”

 

And the time you were in the hospital, omma looked so cute!” Kikwang added.

 

...I do think she’s beautiful...” Doojoon quietly added as he walked back to washroom to put away the towel.

Both Nayoung and Yoseob looked at Doojoon with disbelief. “Did he just say that?” Yoseob thought. “Does he actually think she’s beautiful? What’s wrong with him?

 

Umm... whatever this may be, can we move on to the next topic?” Nayoung said, turning to Hyunseung. “What took you so long?” She said with a smirk.

 

Well, I had to pick these guys up...” He mumbled scratching the back of his head.

 

But you just came to us about an hour ago...” Dongwoon added, smirking evilly.

 

I thought you were with Sapphy-shi...” Yoseob added, liking this pair much better than the Doojoon-Nayoung pair.

 

Yeah... well...” He stammered as he tried to think of something to say. “Noona has a big crowd of reporters and fans waiting for her outside!”

 

Eh?” Nayoung screeched.

 

Yeah, well, this is the first time that a fan actually assaulted someone associated with an idol group, so it made news big time. Plus your fans left you a hell of a lot of gifts at the apartment.” Hyunseung explained.

 

What? Really?” Nayoung mumbled, trying to get used to the attention she now received as B2STOmma. “Wait... What about Sasha?” She asked, genuinely concerned.

 

News said that nothing will happen to her since you didn’t press any charges.” Doojoon added, coming out of the washroom. “Plus, no one has seen her since she last fled from the scene.”

 

Oh...” Nayoung quietly said, studying her hand very carefully all of a sudden.

 

Don’t worry, we’re here.” Yoseob said, slightly squeezing her shoulder. “Everything will be fine now that... That girl is gone.”

 

Yeah, omma! We’ll all protect you!” Dongwoon chirped, and walked over to give Nayoung a hug. Yoseob looked at him weirdly, wondering what was wrong with the guys and all this skinship. But he knew that he just wanted to comfort her and joined in on the hug. As if on cue, rest of the boys joined in on the group hug, covering Nayoung up.

 

Oi, I can’t breath, let go!” Nayoung squeaked as all the boys hugged her.

 

No!” Hyunseung playfully said, making the group hug tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think the patient would prefer would some space to breath.” A calm voice suddenly spoke out, “I’d appreciate it if you would let go of my girlfriend.

 

The boys turned around to see who it was, but the colour drained from their faces as they saw a tall, good looking man standing at the doorway with a bouquet.

 

A wide smile spread across Nayoung’s face as she saw the man at the doorway. “Siwon-shi!” She called out happily to the man who now smiled back at her. “You’re here!”