The Video

The Story That Just Began...

Another Chapter! Gasp! I just couldn't sleep, that's all... But now I'm soo sleepy!

 

So enjoy, comment and subscribe! Not necessarily in that order.

 

----------------------------------------------x----------------------------------------------

 

I swear, just try and see what happens...” Sapphy growled under her breath.

What are you going to do? There's 5 of us, you can't even touch us!” Sasha cockily declared.

 

Why don't you just try... Or are you too chicken?” Sapphy taunted. This really angered Sasha, as she sent all her minions after Sapphy. With quick movements of her hands, she slapped the first two to the ground and tripped the third. The fourth came raging at her with her arms flailing, but Sapphy quickly caught her left hand, twisting it behind her back before shoving her into Sasha. Sasha roughly shoved away the flailing girl, looking furiously at her minions.

 

YAH! Can't you even take someone like her down?” The minions weakly limped off, always pampered by others and was thus unable to handle even harshest treatment. “I'll take care of you myself!” Sasha charged at Sapphy with her fists in the air, screaming. Sapphy lazily moved to the side as dodged the punch, grabbing Sasha's hair by the fistful as she almost fell on Nayoung.

 

AH!! Let go! It hurts!” Sasha cried out in pain, clawing Sapphy's had that grabbed her hair.

This hurts?” Sapphy sneered shaking Sasha's head violently. “Then what about Nayoung? You beat her up much worse than this!”

She deserved it! Flirting with my Yoseob oppa!” Sasha shrieked, still clawing at her hand.

Go look at the pictures again! In most of them it was Yoseob that seemed to be flirting with Naz!” Sapphy hissed.

Unnie, let go of her...” Nayoung said, wincing in pain as she stood up.

Let go?? After all she did to you?” Sapphy snarled.

We shouldn't stoop to her level...” Nayoung calmly stated, “Let go...”

No! Not until she freaking begs for you apology!”

 

Nayoung in a flash had grabbed Sapphy's hand holding Sasha's hair and shoved Sasha away from Sapphy's grip.

 

Yah!” Sapphy tried to grab Sasha, but Nayoung now twisted her hand behind her back.

Unnie, I said let her go!” Nayoung quietly hissed.

 

Sapphy smirked as she glared at Sasha. Sasha was rubbing her head, tufts of her hair falling out. “See?” Sapphy snarled at Sasha. “She was holding back because you're a B2UTY, she can and HAS kicked my before! You were nothing for her. Yet she held back, let you beat her up AND forgave you! And you hide behind four other chicks!! Go to hell and never show your face if you know what's best for you!”

 

Stop it!” Nayoung gritted her teeth as she dragged Sapphy away, towards the gate.

You'll suffer, Nazia...” Sasha hissed as she walked away from the dissipating crowd, unheard by everyone.

 

Mutters can be heard from the crowd as some were still recording and others uploading the video on the internet. Nayoung didn't notice any of this but kept walking until they reached the gate.

 

Naz! Let go of my hand now at least!” Sapphy cried out in pain, as her hand was still held back behind her back in a very painful manner.

 

Realizing that she was hurting Sapphy, Nayoung quickly let go of her mumbling an apology.

 

Don't say sorry and make me feel bad!” Sapphy said rubbing her wrist. “You're in more pain than me! Lemme see.” Sapphy reached out to see how badly Nayoung was hurt, but she stepped back from Sapphy.

 

I'm fine...” Nayoung said, pulling up her hood to cover any bruises she might have on her face.

How the hell are you fine? You just let five girls beat the out of you!” Sapphy barked.

I'm fine, a couple of patches and I'll be as good as new.” Nayoung gave a weak smile as she checked her watch. “They still have 15 more minutes before their schedule ends...”

Can you stand for that long?” Sapphy asked, worried.

I told you I'm fine! Look!” Nayoung tried to do twirl to show Sapphy she was fine, but her bruised ankle gave away and she fell to the ground.

Are you okay?” Sapphy said panicking as she quickly knelt down to Nayoung. “I told you you weren't fine! Let me see!”

I'll be fine if I sit here until they get here... ”

Because of that! Exactly because of that people take advantage of you?” Sapphy said waving her fingers at Nayoung, getting comfortable on the sidewalk by the gate.

Because of what?” Nayoung asked defiantly as she sat with her legs straight out in front of her, the position she felt least pain in.

Because you hide your own pain and give your life to make others happy!” Sapphy said, frustrated. “Have you ever thought of you own happiness?”

Hmm.” Nayoung nodded innocently. “I came to Korea out of my own will...”

No! Your business program MAKES you go to a foreign country, and you chose Seoul for its cellphone market!” Sapphy was getting really ticked off now.

 

I tell you too much about my life!” Nayoung suddenly said, pretending to be annoyed.

You have to, otherwise you'll have no one to save you!” Sapphy scoffed back, making Nayoung laugh. This, in turn made Sapphy laugh. The two of them laughed like maniacs, getting weird stares from people passing by, but they ignored it and kept laughing.

 

When Nayoung was able to control her laughter, she turned to Sapphy. “Promise me one thing.”

What?” Sapphy replied with a smile on her face.

First promise that you'll do it!” Nayoung pouted.

 

Sapphy hesitated for a bit, knew it would be something unreasonable, but agreed nonetheless. “I know I'm gonna regret this, but fine. I promise.”

Good, you'll keep your mouth shut about the little incident when Beast gets here.”

What??” Sapphy stood up in anger. “No way! How can you not tell them?”

I just don't want them to worry about me... All of them are so nice and if they find out they'll worry and won't let me come to class, or do my work, or do anything for that matter! Specially Yoseob! Even though we fight all the time, he takes care of me the most...”

 

Sapphy slowly sat back down, watching patiently as Nayoung kept babbling on about Yoseob. There was a bright glint in her eyes, a small smile that seemed to wash away all her pain.

 

Yah...” Sapphy gently interrupted Nayoung, “You really love Yoseob, no?”

 

Nayoung looked at her wide eyed, shocked at the seriousness with which Sapphy spoke, “Unnie! What are you saying?? I thought we already discussed this.” Nayoung stammered as she blushed furiously. She turned her head away to look at the road, but mainly to hide her blush from Sapphy.

 

Then why do you talk about him like he's the best thing in the world?” Sapphy retorted.

He's... He's really nice to me... in a weird way... I just don't him to worry about me. He's not good with things like that, he gets too emotional.” Nayoung confessed, still looking away.

 

But it doesn't matter if I tell them or not, they'll find out anyways...” Sapphy muttered under her breath.

How can they find out if you don't tell them?” Nayoung looked at Sapphy, who looked back as if Nayoung lost it.

 

Didn't you see the students recording the whole thing? It's probably all over the internet by now...”

WHAT?!” Nayoung shrieked. “No no no! These idiots are always on the internet!”

 

Nayoung buried her face in her hands in despair as a van came speeding by, stopping right in front of them.

 

They don't know the speed limit or what?” Sapphy mumbled, as the Beast members poured out of the van, crowding around Nayoung.

 

Nayoung had looked up when the van screeched to a stop in front of her, looking on in shock as she immediately recognized the van.

 

Sapphy looked on in awe as she saw the boys crowd around Nayoung and ask her a million questions at the same time, not giving her time to answer. Her eyes quickly darted to Hyunseung, who was asking most of the questions. “Beautiful...” She thought to herself before she noticed that Nayoung was looking at her helplessly. She walked right beside Nayoung and started speaking in Korean. “Okay, boys! If you could only give her some space.” The boys backed off, wondering who this is. “So, I'm Sapphy, Naz's, I mean, Nayoung's unnie. Not real one, but you know, I love her like a sister. Now, you can ask her all the things you want, one by one, after we get home.” She turned to Nayoung, who was still on the ground. “Told you so, I'll do the victory dance later. Now let's get you up.”

 

Sapphy tried to help Nayoung up, but both her ankles seemed to be in bad shape. “We should take you to a hospital...” Sapphy murmured to Nayoung, only to be overheard by Yoseob.

 

Hospital? Is it really that bad?” Yoseob now knelt down beside Nayoung, trying get a look at her ankle, but she quickly moved it away from him.

I'm fine.” She said, not convincing anyone. “I just need a good night's rest.”

Yah, Dongwoon and I saw the video... and that was some serious beating you took. You better get to the hospital.” Junhyung snapped.

 

Yoseob glared at Nayoung, seriously pissed. “Are you a dumb-? Why didn't you do anything?” He snarled as grabbed her hand by force to check it.

 

Nayoung winced as his grip was a little too tight, but didn't say anything. Yoseob loosened his grip a little, realizing he must've held it a little too tight, before pulling the sleeve of her hoody up to see her right hand.

 

Everyone gasped when they saw her hand, bruises and cuts covered it all. The boys gasped at the bruises, while Sapphy gasped that Nayoung actually allowed someone to look at her bruises. She smiled softly, realizing that there actually might be someone stubborn enough to break through Nayoung's shell.

 

this!” Yoseob growled as he quickly yet gently picked Nayoung up, putting her in the van. Their manager was sitting in the driver's seat the whole time, unaware of anything.

 

Yah, why are you picking her up?” He noticed her exposed hand. “What happened to your hand?”

 

Just go to the hospital!” Doojoon barked as he got on the van after Yoseob, sitting on the other side of Nayoung who was now dozing off between Yoseob and Doojoon.

 

The rest of the members were getting in too, when Hyunseung suddenly remembered about Sapphy. He turned to look at her, and was mesmerized by simple beauty. She didn't look glamourous, but very simple yet extremely beautiful. There was this comfortable feeling about her that attracted him. He walked up to her, “Umm... Sapphy-shi?”

 

Sapphy turned to look at the beautiful creature in front of her. “Yes?” She answered politely.

Are you coming with us?” He asked hopefully.

Of course! There has to be at least one girl with her.” Sapphy replied with a smile.

Okay,” Hyunseung grinned widely, making Sapphy giggle. “You can sit beside me...”

Sure!” She replied as she got in the van, followed by Hyunseung.

 

Yoseob carefully took her hood off to get a better look at her face. It wasn't as bad as her hand but there still were some bruises. “I swear, fans these days have gotten way out of control!” He muttered under his breath.

 

Nayoung suddenly grabbed Yoseob's hand that was still lingering over her face. “You will do nothing.”

 

Yoseob was used Nayoung reading his mind, so he wasn't completely surprised. “But Jaekyung...”

That was different. She's a celebrity. I'm a commoner. And a foreigner at that.” Nayoung slowly replied closing her eyes.

But..” Yoseob tried to say something, but suddenly Nayoung's head rolled off onto Doojoon's shoulder.

Nayoung-ah?” Doojoon called out, worried.

Weirdo!” Yoseob gently shook her head, but there was no response from her.

 

Crap, she lost consciousness!” Sapphy gasped from the back seat.

This is not good...” Hyunseung muttered as everyone looked worriedly at Nayoung while the manager sped up the van.