The Stalker?

The Story That Just Began...

So, I wanted to delay it for a day to create suspense as to what's going on... But then I got lazy and kinda forgot to update... Yeah... I .

And the chapters are getting shorter for some reason... leave a comment if I should make them longer or keep it at this length.

Also thank you my commentors for being so lovely and spazzing so much, specially Joann926, who started an account just so she could comment on mine (I feel loved), AwesomestME and ilahyouFOREVER for leaving the funniest comments and always spazzing (more love!).

I love the rest of you out there too, but these three have just been amazing!

So enjoy, comment and subscribe!... Not necessarily in that order!

 

-----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------

 

Actually, no” The manager hissed sarcastically, “You gave yourself THIS SCANDAL!!!”

 

Everyone looked at the pictures in disbelief. How can others even misunderstand the pictures?

 

Dongwoon took the first picture, of Nayoung putting lip balm on Yoseob, looking at it confused. “I mean what's wrong with omma putting lip balm on hyung? She puts it on us too when we forget to put it on...”

 

Junhyung explained the next, the one of Yoseob treating Nayoung's elbow, “Any one of us would've treated her wound... Yoseob was just the first one there.”

 

Doojoon took the next picture, the one of Yoseob giving a bouquet of roses to Nayoung, “Even you were there during this one, hyung! It was a joke.”

 

This one...”Kikwang was about to explain the one at the park at night, but was cut off by Hyunseung who knew that their manager didn't know about the proposal.

 

This one was when she had the date with Siwon hyung!” He said waving the picture two of them standing in front of their apartment building, Nayoung in a navy blue dress.

 

And what's wrong with a person touching a patients hair??” Doojoon yelled at the next picture, the one at the hospital, Nayoung in the same dress touching Yoseob's hair while he lay unconscious.

 

And these were the pranks we pulled today!!” Kikwang said excitedly, referring to the pictures of the hug from the back that Nayoung received just today as a prank. And her sitting on his lap.

 

Fine!” The manager burst out, “But how do you explain the last two??”

 

Nayoung then explained her drunken habits once more to the manager, who stared at her in disbelief.

Do you think people will buy that?” He hissed. “The people in this room knows that the earth will end before there's any chemistry between the two of you,” Everyone nodded while Nayoung and Yoseob looked at each other, relieved at the manager's trust in them, “but the fans don't know that!”

 

Exactly!” Junhyung suddenly spoke up, “We'll just say that, and people will believe since half of us call her omma and noona! Plus you can't really tell who the people are from the picture...”

 

The manager looked at the picture again, and he realized no one's face can really be seen, so it can be passed of as anyone. “But what about the last one? How will you handle that? Their faces can be clearly seen. And what was that ring about?” He asked, frustrated.

 

Well... That ring...” Yoseob was about to tell his manager everything, when he was cut off by Kikwang.

That was for omma!” Kikwang suddenly yelled out.

 

The manager's eyes flew open. “IT WAS FOR NAYOUNG???” He looked at Nayoung, surprised that the world was about to end.

 

Aniya!” Doojoon came to the rescue. “What he meant was it was for Yoseob's omma, and he was showing it to Nayoung to get a girl's point of view...” He ended awkwardly.

 

Oh... Okay then...” The manager said, scratching his head, “I guess we know what to say at the press conference....” He turned to eye the two again, suspicious because of what Kikwang said. “Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me?”

 

Nayoung and Yoseob furiously shook their, making him worry even more, but he let it go since the boys have been much more organized and energized since Nayoung's arrival. The manager left them there to report back to the agency, who will hold the press conference the next day.

 

 

Everyone sat there silently for a while, exhausted from that heated discussion and/or extreme lying.

 

What... the.. hell?” Doojoon suddenly muttered.

 

Everyone looked at each other before bursting out laughing. They were all amused how paparazzi photos of random events can take a whole another meaning.

 

Yah, I must say they have a lot of brains to make a collection like that!” Junhyung said as he was laughing.

 

Seems like they are all taken with the same camera...” Kikwang said, frowning. While closely looking at the pictures. “Here, look, all of them have the same lens smudge.” He pointed at the corner of all the pictures and passed them onto the other members. They all looked at it worriedly, suddenly realizing the implication of it.

 

Looks like Yoseob-ah has a crazy fan!” Hyunseung joked, not realizing how serious it is.

 

More like a stalker...” Nayoung muttered slowly as she looked worriedly at Yoseob.