The Song

The Story That Just Began...

I bring you.... Another chapter!!! *No one claps but just stares at me in disgust*

Yeah, I know, I . Story of my life. -_-'

I'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible but I have no idea when that will be.

P.S. Think of My Lady by Exo when thinking of With You Tonight.

 

So yeah.... enjoy, comment and subscribe!... Not necessarily in that order!

 

-----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------

 

Miss me?! Nayoung thought in her head, as she looked away from a confused Yoseob. She bit her lip in frustration, wanting to die right at this moment out of embarrassment. The was that sass about?? Miss me? Couldn’t you think of something nicer to say? Now I’m even taunting him? !!

 

Just at that moment it was their turn to dance, and the music seemed pour life back into Yoseob. “Miss me?” Yoseob hissed in Nayoung’s ear as he twirled her so her back was resting against his chest, “Now you’re being sassy with me?”

 

Well... Umm...” Nayoung was about to defend herself when the next move required Yoseob to dip her, holding her by her hands, and holding that position while Dongwoon and Hyunseung did their solo bits. Nayoung helplessly stared up at an angry Yoseob, hoping for some help. Yoseob knew she was in a very vulnerable position, and he was going to take full advantage of it.

 

“Do you have the right to be sassy with me? I mean I thought you were just my manager,” There was a hint of smirk around the edges of his mouth, but Nayoung wasn’t sure as their spotlight had turned off. “So, why should I miss you?”

 

Even though Nayoung could not see him properly, she could feel his eyes burning down onto her. It would be shameless to admit why he should miss her, especially after the fact the she convinced him that he has no feelings for her. Yoseob’s next words snapped her out of her thoughts.

 

“My hands are getting tired, maybe I would get some strength if you answered faster.” Now Nayoung could definitely see the smirk on his face. She knew he would not drop her, at the least for the sake of the performance, but the fact that he threatened her annoyed and relieved of her worries at the same time. Right at that moment she finally understood that no matter what happens between them, Yoseob would still be Baek Gwangho, her true friend.

 

“You wouldn’t drop me and risk ruining your performance, you value your career too much,” Nayoung answered with a smirk, gaining confidence at her realization.

 

Without any notice, Yoseob suddenly dipped his head, his face barely an inch away from hers. “But I could, and would, do something much more.... entertaining.” He breathed the last word to her, and that seemed to freeze her right where she stood (or hung in this case). The two stared into each others eyes, their smirks slowly disappearing.

 

But that moment was soon lost as the music changed, cuing them to stand upright. As Yoseob twirled Nayoung around, he slowly whispered in her ear, “You got lucky this time, but I’ll get the answer out of you.”

 

The performance for With You Tonight was a dance performance, so none them had any mics, giving Yoseob the opportunity to flirt as much as he wanted.

 

“Give it your best shot” Nayoung ily shot back as she slid her arms around him from behind, “We’ll see who caves first.” Nayoung had to strut away from Yoseob, but she turned her head while doing so and gave him a wink.

 

“Oh is it a challenge now?” As per the choreography, Yoseob caught up to her wrapping his arms around her. With Jia, he barely touched her whenever they practised, but he firmly held onto Nayoung, not wanting to let go.

 

Nayoung smiled shyly and looked away, her cheeks flushed. No one had ever held her like that before. There was a tenderness in his touch, yet she also felt an undeniable passion. At that moment she was sure, more sure than she has been in her life: She wanted him.

 

A thousand other thoughts flashed through her mind in a split second. All this time, she thought what she felt for Yoseob was simply what any other fans felt, but this moment changed everything. She truly loved him, and she knew now that he also loved her. She now knew that she would give up everything to spend the rest of her life with him, except....

 

That moment, that second was over, and Yoseob reluctantly let her go. Nayoung turned to face Yoseob, and he finally noticed her smile. His heart skipped a beat and he froze in his spot, and only realized he was supposed to be dancing when Nayoung looked slightly worriedly at him. He grinned at continued dancing, but he could not take his eyes off Nayoung, who still had that smile lingering at the corner of the mouth.

 

Nayoung was beautiful, but that smile seemed to magnify her beauty a thousand times. That was all he needed to know how she felt. No matter what she says anymore, although he doubts she will say otherwise, he knew she loved him. For some reason, that realization alone made him love her more. He wanted her, and nothing in the world mattered more to him than her.

 

She looked so beautiful that he could not take his eyes off her. They danced on silently, as if the music was enough to say the feelings that words cannot explain. However, everything must come to an end and the music also soon ended.

 

She gave Yoseob one last glance as she was about to leave the stage with the rest of the dancers, when suddenly Dongwoon spoke up into a microphone. “Just a minute, omma.” Surprised gasps could be heard from the crowd as they realized that one of the dancers was none other than B2STOmma, Nayoung herself. Some fans squealed in delight while others made disapproving sounds as they were slightly jealous of her.

 

Nayoung froze beside Yoseob, confused as to what was going on. She looked at Yoseob but he seemed equally as confused. All the boys gathered around Nayoung, Hyunseung bringing a chair with him. He placed it behind Nayoung and stood there grinning at her.

 

Dongwoon continued, “A while back, Yoseob hyung and omma made a bet...” He sheepishly looked at Yoseob and Nayoung, who finally realized what was going on. “And unfortunately omma lost. As her punishment, she has to dance for Yoseob on our concert stage.”

 

Doojoon took the mic from Dongwoon as Kikwang forced Yoseob to sit in the chair, “Just so you know, although the bet was between Nayoung and Yoseob, the punishment was decided by us.” And with that, the boys left the stage, leaving two very confused people on the stage.

 

Just then, Britney Spears’s Toxic came on, and Nayoung’s eyes shot wide open. “I have to dance to that?” She exclaimed, she turned to look at Yoseob for some support, but he had other things in mind. He was casually sitting back in the chair with his arms crossed across his chest. “Dance for me.” He said matter-of-factly.

 

“What?” Nayoung asked, bewildered. The crowd had already begun chanting for Nayoung to dance.

 

“We had a challenge remember?” He said with a smug, “Make me beg.” He mouthed the last sentence.

 

I f it was private place, Nayoung would not hesitate to follow through and make him suffer, but in front of thousands of fans? Her shyness was getting the better of her. Plus, it would suicide, making enemies out B2UTYs.

 

She started awkwardly doing a cutesy dance, facing the audience and away from Yoseob. “Aww come on,” Yoseob suddenly spoke up, “Stop being a wuss.” Although the audience couldn’t hear him say it, they seemed to agree, as they started chanting, “y dance! y dance! y dance!”

 

Knowing there was no way out, Nayoung took a breath and dropped her head while doing the cutesy dance. The music slowed down at that point, but as soon as it picked back up, Nayoung Looked up, flicking her hair in the process. With a confident look, she began her y dance. Yoseob stared at her in amazement, as he barely had a chance to see her skills during With You Tonight. He marvelled at her skills, the fluidity with which she moved. The crowd cheered at her changed persona, loving the performance. While her dance was y, Nayoung was careful not to make it seem obscene, or that she was flirting with Yoseob without even looking at him. She spun to take a quick look at Yoseob’s expression, and was pleased to see him baffled. With a final split, she ended her performance and shyly stood up. The B2ST boys came on stage cheering, surprised themselves.

 

With a few more words, Nayoung was allowed to get off stage. She ran as fast as she could to get off, amazed that she danced like that in front of so many people. She quickly changed and waited, waited for the concert to be over and finally be able to talk to Yoseob. But what would she say? Was there anything that needed to be said? That was left to be said?

 

As these thoughts were running through her head, she absentmindedly continued to work backstage, mechanically completing her tasks at hand. She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she did not even notice that the concert had ended and Yoseob was standing behind her. She organizing their things on a table in their changing room when the boys walked in. Seeing that Nayoung was alone there, Doojoon gestured the other boys to leave. Yoseob gave him a smile filled with gratitude as they left, then turned towards Nayoung.

 

He silently walked up to Nayoung and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Nayoung gasped as she had no idea there was someone else in the room, not to mention that close to her. She was about to jerk the hands away when she realized who it was from how he held her. She relaxed into his arms as he buried his face in her shoulders.

 

She smiled and softly said, “Someone’s being a little touchy today...” Her hands moved up to slowly rest on his, cherishing his touch.

 

“Shut up” He mumbled into her shoulder, wrapping his arms “The past few days have been hard enough as it was, not to mention what you did.” He groaned in annoyance as she apologetically bit her lips. “You have no right to say anything anymore.”

 

“Not even...” She slyly asked. Yoseob’s head jerked up at her words, his eyes intently looking at her while she till looked away. “But since you said nothing, I won’t say it.”

 

Yoseob looked at her in disbelief, and then a sheepish smile appeared in his face. “Not even now?” he asked. Nayoung stared at him confused for a moment, but then she felt it.

 

Yoseob started tickling her, yet holding her firmly in place. Nayoung giggled and wiggled in place, trying to get away but failing.

 

“Okay, fine, FINE! I’ll say it” Nayoung exclaimed, out of breath from laughing so much.

 

Just then they heard another voice speak in English, that made them stop and stare at the door.

 

“Excuse me, but could please let go of Nazia? I do believe she’d prefer the space.”