Chapter 2

The Wolf And His Hunter

Junhyun and you arrived in the cafetaria and started to eat.

"Did you understand the math homework?", asked Junhyun but you shook your head.

"Math is the worst subject.", Junhyun stated and you nodded your head.

"Did you understand english?", again you shook your head.

"Me neither.", Junhyun sighed. "Seriously, everything is getting harder."

You nodded again and put some rice in your mouth.

"Ah! And what about-", started Junhyun but was interupted by an arm that had been put around him.

"How's the food?", asked Chen and sat next to him while his other friends sat also beside you.

"Good until you came.", you said and put your spoon down.

"You are really mean.", stated Luhan.

"Why should I be nice to people I don't know?", you asked and stood up. "Let's go Junhyun-ah."

"Not so fast.", said Tao and pulled you back down. "Why are you being so mean? We are new students. You have to be nice to us."

"First of all, I don't have to do anything.", you said serious. "Second, why are you bothering us?"

"We wanted to talk to you.", said Lay friendly. You sighed and rubbed your temples.

"Fine. Talk."

"Did you hear human? Leave.", said Tao to Junhyun. You two were giving him a weird look. "Human?", you and Junhyun reapted at the same time.

s gave him a hard glare while Tao looked innocently around.

"Everything you have to say to her, you can also say infront of me.", said Junhyun and didn't think of moving an inch.

"It's private boy, so leave now ok?", said Chen a little bit too serious. Junhyun gave you an unsure look but you just nodded your head. You knew what would happen and so did Junhyun. He didn't wanted to leave you alone, but these boys seemed...a bit agressiv when they were impaticent, but maybe like this you would be able to get ride of them...

He stood slowly up. "Call me later.", said Junhyun and disappeared.

Now you were sitting with the 6 new students around a table. You didn't felt comfortable and you knew what that meant.

"So, what was your name again?", asked Tao with a sly smile.

No answer.

"Hey.", Tao waved his hand infront of you. "Didn't you hear me?"

No answer

"Hey! Are you playind deaf right now?", asked Chen annoyed.

No answer.

"Yah! Are you fooling us?", asked Luhan also annoyed.

No answer.

You were just looking at your food and not saying a word. 

"Is it really so bad to talk to us?", asked Lay with a little frown.

No answer.

"This is impossible! I-"

"Excuse me.", interupted a femal voice Tao and frowned at you. "Minyoung, come to me."

"Can't you see that we are talking to her?", asked Chen angry.

"And can't you see that she is shaking?", asked the girl angry back. They put their gazes back to you and you were really shaking.

Just now they were seeing that you were breathing uneven and sweating.

"What's wrong with her?", asked Luhan confused.

"Minhee, Sora help me please to get her out of here.", said the girl to two others who were suddenly behind you.

"It's ok Minyoung.", said Minhee. "Come. We are going away from here."

They helped you to stay up and took you out of the cafetaria.

The girl stayed with the six new students and gave them a firm look.

"I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, but please don't come near Minyoung again like this."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean down importune her in any kind. When she feels that way she's in a shock state and she's barely able to breath-"

"Nonsene!", said Tao loud. "She just don't want to talk to us!"

"Don't come near her!", hissed the girl what surprised the boys. "When she tells you to leave her alone then do it!" and with this she left.



"Was this human girl serious?", asked Chen. "Shock state? Ridicouless."

"But seemed like she was serious.", said Luhan and looked at the door.

"Poor girl.", sail Lay and sighed.

"Then what do we do Alpha?", asked Xiumin and looked at Kris. He was deep in his thoughts.

"Alpha?", called Xiumin again. "Let's leave her alone."

"What?! But how do we-"

Kris stood up and left this members behind. He walked out of the door and followed your sent.

He found you talking to the three girls and your friend.

"Are you really ok?", asked Junhyun. You nodded tired.

"Maybe they'll leave me alone now.", you said but one of the girls shook her head.

"They seemed really stubborn, but don't be scared we are here."

"Thank you for your help unnies."

"No problem. We are going bye.", the three girls waved and you waved back.

"And you're sure, you're really ok?", asked Junhyun. "The last time-"

"I'm really ok.", you assured your friend and gave him a little smile.

"Go now Junhyun. I know your next class is in the other side of the campus."

"Ok. But call me if they annoy you again, ok?

You nodded your head and waved when he left. When he wasn't anymore visable you let yourself fall on the ground and took deep breaths. It was really hard not to freak out by these boys. They were so close...and demanding...

"Here.", said all of sudden a deep, but soft voice and you looked up, to see one the new students. It was the blond one. He was holding a water bottle in his hand.

"I won't hurt you. I just want you to drink it.", he said. "I'll leave right afterwards."

You looked up to him and he seemed like he mean it, but you refused. You stayed on the ground while taking deep breaths. His presence alone was making you nervous in a bad way and again you weren't able to breath regular.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. I won't do anything. Look.", he put the water infront of you. "I'm leaving now.", he stood up and took some steps behind.

"And I'm sorry for earlier. We didn't mean to scare you. We just wanted to talk to you, really."

You were able to breath better since he was more away from you. You were able to talk.

"About what?", you asked.

"Just about...anything and everything.", he said akwardly.

"I don't like to talk to strangers.", you said firm.

"Well, then let's not be stranger.", you gave him a odd look. "Let's be friends.", he suggested.