Chapter 9

The Wolf And His Hunter

You were waiting infront of the school.

It was a cold december day, but the sun was still shining though.

Kris told you to meet him at 2 p.m. at the school. It would be your first offical date with Kris. The first one was quiet a failure, but maybe this one would turn out well.

*Oh dear lord.*, you praid and closed your eyes for a while. *Please let it be ok.*

"Hi.", you heard a deep voice greeting. You opened your eyes and looked at Kris shining eyes.

"Hello.", you whisper-greeted him back and gave him a little smile.

"Ready?", he asked you and held out his hand. You nodded your head and took his hand. "Ready."


Kris bought a hot chocolate for you and a caffe for himself.

"Would you like to eat something?", he asked you but you shook your head.

"Did you already eat?" You shook your head and sighed. "I'm not hungry."

He frowned at you and called the waitress. "Two burgers with fries please.", he ordered.

"You really eat a lot.", you stated after the waitress left.

"You're eating with me."

You shook your head with a little smile. "If you want to see me throwing up, fine."

"It's ok. I'll be right next to you. I'll hold your hair."

"Thanks.", you said sarcastically but your smile wouldn't leave you.

After a while the waitress had come back with the food Kris had ordered  and he took some fries and held it infront of your mouth.

"Say 'Aaaah' ", he instructed you and you did as told. 

"It's funny how you got used to it.", he said with his own little smile and put some fries in his mouth.

You shrugged and munched slowly. You slowed it and took two more fries. With wide eyes Kris looked at you.

"It's good.", you explained and continued eating.

He stared at you while eating his burger.

"Is something on my face?", you asked him and touched your cheek. He had been starring at you for a long time now.

"No.", he simply said but wouldn't take his gaze of you.

"But?", you said, feeling uncomfortable.

"You look pretty.", he reasoned.

You looked at him with wide eyes. "M-Me?", you stuttered and looked away.

"Mhm.", he looked at you with amused eyes. *She's blushing.*

"D-Dont talk n-nonsense.", you continued stuttering and blushed even harder.

"So you think my opinion is nonsense?", Kris asked with raised eyebrows but you couldn't look at him.

"N-No. I'm just not..not used to complements.", you felt extremly uncomrtable what Kris immediately sensed.

"What are your hobbys?", Kris asked to change the topic. He didn't wanted you to feel uneasy.

You answered gladly his new question.

"I don't have one.", you said and took your cub of hot chocolate and ate some fries, slowly munching.

"Everyone has a hobby.", he said and looked at you with curious eyes.

"Then I'm nobody.", you simply answered and gave him your little sad smile.

"Wow.", he said and took a sip of his coffe. "You're lacking some confidents, don't you?"

You shrugged and looked into his eyes.

"Kris.", you called and without hesitation he locked eyes with you. "Why do you like me?"

"Why shouldn't I like you?", he asked back.

"There's nothing to like about me.", you stated.

"There's nothing I shouldn't like about you.", he answered with intensive eyes.

Your smile got about two inches wider and Kris immediately noticed it. Like this, you even looked more beautiful.

"Let me ask you something.", Kris started.

"You always ask me questions.", you stated but he just ignored your comment.

"What about me? Why do you like me?", he asked with curious eyes.

"I never said I like you.", you replied and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"But we are on a date!", he exclaimed. "You should like me!"

You shrugged and took the burger which was on the plate with the fries. "If you say so...", you took a little bite.

He looked at you with irritated eyes. "Are you making fun of me?"

"Maybe...", you said and just looking at his face made your smile even wider.

"Yah!", he snatched the burger away which was in your hands. "Mine.", he said with a serious face and took a bite.

"Yours.", you smiled. Letting your chin rest in your palm, you watched Kris eating his burger.

"Thank you.", you suddenly whispered what made Kris look at you. 

"For what?", he asked with big confused eyes.

"For trying.". The little sad smile Kris liked have become wider until a real smile was brought on your lips. It was an honest and open smile, where your beautiful teeths were shown. Your eyes had gotten smaller until you had your beautiful eyesmile.

*Wow.*, he gulped. Seeing you smiling like this...you were the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

"Thank you for trying.", you whispered again, your eyesmile never leaving your beaming face.