Chapter 38

The Wolf And His Hunter


A/N: Gosh, guys! I'm so freaking sorry for not updating! It has been months and everything had been so stressful! School, family, private life, everything is so annoying and stressful in the moment that I hadn't had the time to update. When I was about to update this chapter, my laptop wouldn't work anymore. Gosh, I hated everything and it took me now months to update. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Your ashamed author
*90 deegre bow*


--------------------------------------------------------


"What was wrong?", asked Kris Lay

Lay had just wake up from the shock Chen had given him.

"Minyoung.", he started. "Minyoung's colour..." Lay took a deep breath while continuing talking. "She changed her colour."

"What do you mean by 'change' ?", asked Xiumin confused.

"Every being just has one colour. No one can change it. No one. The colour shows your personality, your character, your whole being. But-"

"But Minyoung was able to change it." finished Luhan.

"It's not the first time.", said Chen loud. Exo M turned their heads to him.

"Ah! I remember.", said Tao. "In the cafeteria. The second time Lay was healing her!"

"That's right." Xiumin slowly.

"It's different now.", explained Lay slowly. "The first time we met her, her colour was white, but after these 3 years...I...I couldn't see her colour."

"What? Why didn't you tell us?!", yelled Luhan.

"I...I don't know.", Lay sighed sadly. "I thought my power was lacking...and", he sighed again. "But I was wrong."

"When the vampire entered, she...changed. It was like a big explosion of two colours."

"Which one?", asked Kris serious.

"Red.", whispered Lay.

"And?", asked Luhan impatiently.

Lay started to shake while saying: "Black. The colour of death."







                                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





"Why were you this hard on her.", scolded Dara Taeyang.

"This is definitily too much!", she hit his arm twice. Taeyang shrugged while observing Minyoung who was being treated by the doctor.

She wasn't crying or screaming, not even hissing. She was like a cold statue looking straight forward.

"She'll survive it.", he said casually.


"We are ready.", said the doctor. "Make sure to change the bandage every 3 hours."

Minyoung stood up from the bed and walked out without saying anything to the doctor.

"Does it hurt-", Dara was about to ask but Minyoung just passed her.

Taeyang shook his head a little smile on his face. But it wasn't a happy smile. "She becoming more and more like GD.", he said.

*That's what I am afraid of.*, thought Dara and left without saying anything to Taeyang.




                                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Got your punishment?", asked 2ne1's leader.

"Yes."

"I heard you need a witch to be healed completly."

"I'm good."

Cl shrugged and Minyoung bowed before walking out of the door.

"Hey, Minyoung what's up-" Seungri was about to greet her but she also just passed him.

"Grumpy as always.", he huffed and entered Cl's office.

"Hey.", Seungri greeted CL but she just raised an eyebrow at him. Seungri cleared his throat a bit akward. "Sooo...how are you doi-"

"What do you want?", she interrupted Seungri.

"Uhm...just...talk.", he said unsure.

"I don't talk. Get out.", she ordered and looked at some files.

"Can't you at least try to open up?", said Seungri now stubborn. "We know each other now for 6 years and-"

"I said leave.", said Cl once again.

"Can't...can't you forget him?", Seungri whispered.

Only seconds after he had finished his sentence he felt a burning sting on his cheek.

"One more word and I'll kill you. Leave. Now.", she said seriously.

Seungri sighed and looked at the knife on the wall wich has just graced his cheek.

He left her alone while she continued reading the files.



                                                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Heeeey~", Bom whispered in Top's ear. "What's wrong?", she massaged his shoulder.

He just stared at wall infront of him.

"Hey! Come on!", Bom pushed him lightly. "Tell me what's wrong!"

"Leave.", he said emotionless.

She sighed annoyed. "Is it because of Minyoung? Do you have feelings for her?"

Top gave her a slightly confused look.

"I mean since this girl is in our group you always have an eye on her. Like earlier when GD ordered Taeyang to whip her, you tried to stop him."

"And...", she contiuned. "Before her you always wanted me. But now you are-"

"Gosh, stop talking and get out!", Top had enough of it and pushed her out of the bed.

Bom was biting her lip hard while putting her shirt and pants on. "Bastard.", she said before leaving.





                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hey, how are you Minyoung."

Silence.

"Are you hungry?"

Silence

"Thirsty?"

Silence

"Are you maybe bored?"

Silence.

Daesung had a little smile on his face while observing Minyoung's emotionless face.

"It's really hard to talk to you.", he said. "But I won't give up."

"You know.", he said after a while. "You have two expressions: this emotionless face and your angry face."

"You're like the angry bird.", he laughed but stopped immediately when he saw your deathly stare at him.

"I said something wrong right?", he stated. "You know what I won't call you like this anymore."

Slowly Minyoung's glare disappeared and she continued staring ahead.


"Hey guys!", Minzy appeared. "Guess, what I have here!", she waved a little card in her hand.

"What is it?", Daesung asked curious while Minyoung stared at the card.

"An invitation to Teddy oppa's birthday!", she cheered and raised her hands happily.

"Oh really? When is it?"

"Today at 8. GD oppa tried to hide it, but well...failed!", she laughed loud.

"Wow this grumpy hyung.", Daesung scoffed. "He never wants us to have fun. But you know what-"

"LET'S GO AND HAVE FUN!", Minzy shouted bumped her fist in the air and called for the other girls.

Daesung laughed at his dongsaeng and looked then back to Minyoung who was about to stand up.

"Will you come?", he asked before she left, but he was sure she wouldn't reply him. Surprisingly she did: "I already have plans."

"O-Oh really? What are you-", but she already left.

"We are doing some proccess", he whispered to himself with a satisfide smile.



                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Since Kris is out we have to talk seriously about the Minyoung issue.", said Luhan right away.

"She's dangerous.", he stated. "She knows about our abilities."

"What do you have on your mind?", asked Xiumin calm.

"We have to kill her.", Luhan said without hesistation. 

"Hyung! Are you crazy?!", shouted Tao shocked. "She's our friend!"

"She's a ing hunter! She's not afraid to hurt us!", he shouted back.

"B-But-"

"Don't you care about us, Tao? Do you want your hyungs to get hurt, or maybe even die?"

"Of course not!"

"Then we have to defend ourselves!"

"I have a better idea.", said Chen. Everyone's gaze was on him. "Let's capture her first."

"Capture?", asked Lay confused.

"We won't be able to have a decent conversation with her and killing her right away would not be the best solution, especially not for our leader.", Chen gave Luhan a fierce look.

"By capturing her, we'll be able to know what happened to her, why she is like that and maybe we'll be able to bring her to her real self.", he explained.

"I'm on!", said Tao right away and the others nodded, expect from Luhan.

"Ok, then let's wait for our leader to decide if this is a good-"



*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*



Surprised Exo M stood up from their chairs and ran outside towards the gun shots.

When they opened the door they saw a brightly smiling Minyoung standing a few meters away from them.

She had tight leather pants on with a belly shirt, a leather jacket and boots. Everything in black. She had metal chain around hips and a long gun in her right hand.

"Exo M!", she shouted with a smile. "Let's play a little!"