Chapter 29

The Wolf And His Hunter

You looked around the white room.

The door slowly opened and a friendly smiling woman with a white coat came inside.

"Hello", you said slowly and looked at her.

"Hello", she held out her hand and gave you a tight handshake.

"So you are Minyoung?", she asked with a strong chinese accent.

"Yes", you nodded. 

"You don't feel well, Minyoung?", she asked and you nodded again.

"Tell me what your ailment are?", the doctor asked serious. You were happy that you had found a doctor who knew how to speak korean so you started:

"Lately I feel strange. Since 4 weeks I always have a headache, I eat a lot, espacially sweet things and 2 weeks ago I started to throw up everything I ate. And today I got a fever...", you sighed. "I thought if I stay at home and rest a lot it'll help me, but nothing."

The doctor nodded, but she had a little smile on her face.

"Do you may have a boyfriend?", she asked with a knowing smile. Surprised you looked at her. "Yes, I do."

"Do you take the pill?", she asked you but you shook your head slowly.

"Well, then I know what your problem might be", she took your hand and smiled widely at you.

"Congratulation Kang Minyoung", she said. "You're pregnant!"


                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minyoung's POV

I was sitting on a bench and holding onto my belly.

*Pregnant?*, I thought desprate. How could I be pregnant? I mean I know how I got pregnant but...me? A mother? How?

I thought Kris was...I didn't think he could impregnant me...I mean he...he's partly a wolf, isn't he?

A baby? A little human is growing inside my belly?

With shaking hands I took the ultrasound picture and looked at it. 

*Pregnant in the sixth week*, I shook my head in denial. How...

I can't be a mother! I can't be! Not in this situation! Hunters and vampires are after me! I can't have a child in this moment. No, no, no, no. I shook my head again and burried my face in my hands.




"UMMA!", a little boy shouted and I looked up. "UMMA!"

*This little boy speaks korean?*, I thought surprised.

The boy was crying on the street and screaming for his mother, but since the chinese couldn't understand him they just passed by after some seconds of looking at him.

*How ironic*, I thought, but still I walked over to the kid.

"Hey you", I said friendly. "Stop crying. I'm going to help you."

Surprised crossed the boys face and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"You can understand me?", he whispered surprise. I nodded my head. "I'm from Korea"

"Me too!", he smiled, but his smile vanished after a second. "But I want my Umma!", he whined.

"How did you lost your Umma?", I asked him gently.

"I...I heard an ice cream truck and I ran after it while my Umma was shopping and now I don't know where I am and where my Umma is", his tears started to fall again.

"Let's look for your Umma", I said and held out my hand. 

"B-But my mother taught me not to go with strangers", he hesistated and looked at the ground.

"Ok", I sighed and rubbed my temples. I felt dizzy again.

"Then I'm going to stay here with you and if your mother doesn't pass by, we'll call the police and they'll bring you home ok?", I asked him and he nodded gratefully.

I sat on the ground with him and stared at the street.

"What's your name?", I asked him after a while.

"Kim Woo Bin imnida~", he said and bowed his head.

"Nice to meet you Kim Woo Bin. My name is Kang Minyoung", I said and held out my hand. He took my hand hesistantly.

"How old are you?", I asked him.

"I'm eight!", he said proudly. "In 2 months I'll be nine!"

"Wow, you're almost an adult!", I said and clapped my hands.

"I know!", he said and I chuckled at his cute reply.

"But Agasshi", he started. "why are you in China?", he asked with a curious gaze.

"I'm living here", I told him with a friendly smile.

"Me too!", he said surprised. But he pouted right afterwards. "But I don't like it"

"Wae?", I asked him.

"I have no friends and no one understands me", he looked sadly at the ground.

"How long are you already living in China?", I asked while patting his shoulder.

"2 weeks", he responded.

"Aigoo. That's a long time", I sighed.

"I know", he sighed too. You smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Don't be scared Woo Bin-ah. You'll learn the language and you'll have a lot of friends. This much", I spread my arms wide to show him the amount.

"Really?", he looked with wide eyes at me. 

"Really", I promised and ruffled his hair. "So don't worry, arasso?"

"Arasso", he smiled and showed his sweet little front teeths.

"Good boy"

We two continued to talk for some minutes until we heard a male voice shout "Woo Bin-ah!"

"APPA!", Woo Bin shouted and stood up from the ground. He started to run into a middle-aged man who hugged him tightly.

"Yah! Where were you? We were so worried!", said the man and hugged his son.

"I'm sorry appa!", he apologized and started to cry. "I just wanted some ice cream"

"You could have waited for Umma, couldn't you?", scolded the father.

"I'm sorry", the boy apologized again.

I slowly apporached them two.

"Appa", Woo Bin said. "There's a nice Agasshi from Korea who stayed with me the whole time"

"Really?", the man looked around when he spotted me.

"Hello, sir", I greeted and bowed.

"Are you the Agasshi who took care of my son?", he asked.

"Yes, Appa, she is!", Woo Bin said and pointed to me. "She's really really nice"

"Aigoo. Thank you very very much Miss..."

"My name is Minyoung", I introduced myself.

"Thank you Minyoung. I hope he didn't bother you", he looked at his son with a stern look.

"He didn't sir", I told him. "He has a really loveable character", I smiled at Woo Bin. 

"Yes, but sometimes-"

"Jagiya! Woo Bin!", a female voice shouted all of sudden.  She ran towards us three.

"Oh my god. ", she took deep breaths. "Where were you?!",  she looked like she would cry any minute. 

"I'm sorry Umma-"

"Don't run away from Umma again!", she scolded him. "This city is so big! What if something happened to you, huh? Aigoo", she held her head and her husband was right next to her.

"Calm down", her husband told her. "Everything is ok."

She nodded weakly and smiled at him.

"And don't run again!", the man scolded. "That's not good for the baby!"

"Arasso", she took some deep breaths until she spotted me.

I was frozen in my tracks when I heard that she was pregnant and thought about my own dilemma.

Her husband explained her  that it was me who had find her son.

"Thank you very very much!", she said and bowed.

"Don't mention it!", I said and bowed too.

They were about to leave when I grabbed the hand of the woman.

"How", I whispered "How is it to have a child?"

She looked at me with surprised eyes, but answered the question.

"It's the best thing that happened in my life. Even though, I get stressed and worry a lot, I can't complain about having children.", she smiled at her little Woo Bin. "They are curious, open, happy and they give so much love", then she smiled at her husband.

"And having the right man beside you makes everything perfect.", she bowed the last time and so did her man, while her little son waved and left me on the streets alone.

I watched them leaving.

*Kris*, I thought. *What about Kris?*, I held my belly. *Would Kris love...our baby?*

But I already answered the question a millisecond later.

Of course he would! Kris would love our child with his whole heart. Even though I won't be the prefect mother, I know that Kris will be the perfect father. He would raise and love this child as much as he loves me. He...or she would be everything for me him.

Tears rolled down my cheek while I smiled and held my belly.

"My baby", I whispered. "Our baby"


                                                            


~~~~~

I walked down the street and thought about the way I should tell Kris that I was pregnant.

I stopped by a store and entered it. I looked around and found couple shoes in red.

Smiling in content I took them, but found right behind them the same shoes just in baby size.

*Perfect*, I thought and smiled widely. I imagined how I would present it to Kris...


(A/N: Minyoung's image in gray)


"Are you better?", Kris would asked and I would nod with a smile.

"I made dinner. Let's eat", I would tell him and we two would eat his favourite food.

I would take out a box and hand it to him.

"What's this?", he would ask.

"Open it?", I would encourage him and he would do so.

He would see the two red couple shoes and smile at me.

"You bought couple shoes? How sweet", he would looked closely at them. "We have to wear them as soon as possible.", then he would smile at me. "Thank you, but don't spend your money.  I would have bought them if you had told me that you wanted some", he would say sweetly and I would chuckle.

"But I have one more present for you", I would say and take a smaller box.

"Really?", he would look surprised at me. "You know that my birthday is not today, do you?"

I would frown at him and he would raise his hands in defence. "I'm just joking", he would smile friendly at me and take the box.

"Let's see", he would open the box.

Confused he would take out the baby sized shoes.

"Uhm...?", he would frown and look in puzzlement at me.

I would just smile brightly and nod my head.

"Minyoung", his frown would deepen. "No way...", he would whisper and look at me with wide eyes.

I would nod again and stay up.

"Soon, you'll be called Appa", I would say to him and smile brightly at him.

He would stand slowly up. "Is it realy true? Am I going to be...a father?"

"Yes!", I would nod again .

"I...I..", he would gaver me in his arms and hold me tightly.

"I'm really going to be a father? You're not lying?"

"I'm not lying. You'll be an Appa soon", I would start to tear up and held him also tightly.

"You'll be an Umma...I'll be an Appa...we'll be a family soon."he would tighten his grip on me.

I would nodded my head and try hard not to cry.

"I love you Minyoung", he would whisper affectionatly and kiss me passionatly.

*I love you too Kris*



  

I was walking home and smiling with the boxes in my hands when I heard some strange sounds in my house.

*Hmm, is Kris maybe back?*, I thought and entered the house.


I wished I hadn't done that. (A/N: End of the whole flashback, now the story continues ;D)



                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No ones' POV


You slowly opened your eyes and looked confused around. 

You recognized the room as your own one. You were about to stand up but your head hurted like hell. 

You touched your head and feelt a bandage around it.

Touching also your face you felt that it was swollen. As you stood slowly out of the bed, you heard some voices coming from the living room.

*Th-the vampires?*, you thought and walked hesistantly back to the bed. *But no they're dead*

You could remember these new wolves killing them. Confused you looked at the ground and recognized the little box which was now in your room on the right side of it.

You held your belly shocked. *Is..is the baby ok?*

With shaking steps you took the box with the baby shoes and slowly apporached the door.

You held your ear close against the door.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!", you heard Kris voice shouting. You winced at the volume but continued to listen.

"Thanks to us your mate is still alive, so stop shouting and show some gratefullness", said an unknown voice to Kris.


"Shut up, Chanyeol", hissed Kris.

"Wow! Are you sick or something?", asked now D.O. "It's the first time that I saw you explode...or let's better say that I see you show any emotion."

"It's because of the human hyung", spat Sehun.

"Why are you here?", Kris repeated.

"Why? Can't we visit our cousins?", asked Kai with a fake hurt expression.

"Your and my pack decided not to see each other ever again, so why are you here Suho?", Kris asked pressed.

"We didn't come on propuse", said Suho in a really calm voice. "We were about to visit uncle, when we smelled human blood and vampires"

"...and your sent on that mortal", said Kai. "How's that possible?", he asked with a frown. "How can a werewolf mate with a human?"

Kris greeted his teeths but didn't respond. 

"That's so disgusting", groaned Sehun. "Why do you mate with them if you should kill them?!"

"You", Kris grabbed Sehun by his collar. "Watch your mouth"

"But it's true!", Sehun shoved Kris away. "We kill and don't play lovely dovely with mortals!"


"That girl", said all of sudden Baekhyun and titled his head. "I know her"

"What? How?", asked Chanyeol surprised.

"Don't you remember?", asked Baekhyun while eyeing Kris.

"The day when Exo M went hunting for fun and found that family who was living in the forest?" Beakhyun could still remember it clearly. "Only the girl survived what I don't understand until now", he muttered.

"Ah! I remember!", said Kai. "What was her name again?"

"Kim Minyong?", started D.O.

"Kang Minyoung!", said Chanyeol loud. "Of course I remember! Damn, she was the first one who survived the night after a wolf attack"

"Ok, hold on a second", said the mankae. "You're telling me that he mated with the girl whose family he had killed along with Exo M?", Sehun looked with wide eyes at Kris. " Daebak.You're something hyung!"

They suddenly heard the door open and Kris couldn't breath anymore.

You were standing there with pale face, holding onto a box with shaking hands.

It was dead silent.

You slowly started to shake your head.

*He didn't kill my family, no he didn't.*

Everyone was looking at your injured self. You couldn't stop shaking your head.


"HYUNG WE ARE HERE!", shouted Tao and entered the house. He and Exo M looked shocked at their cousins. They were really here.

"What are you doing here?", asked Xiumin hoarsely and the temperature of the room dropped.

"Hey!", waved Chanyeol. "Long time no see!"

"Leader, why are they-", Tao stopped asking when he saw his leader. Kris looked pale as a paper and was staring at you. He shifted his gaze to you too and was shocked to see your face full with bruises and cuts.

"Oh god Minyoung!", gasped Tao loud and walked over to you. "What happened?", he asked and was about to touch your face, when you passed him, holding tightly onto the box, and walked to Kris.

With shaking hands you held your hand out, trying to touch Kris. "I heard wrong, right?", you asked him whispering.

"You..you didn't kill my family, right?", you waited for his answer but nothing came.

"Kris?", you shook his arm. "You didn't kill me parents, did you?"

Still no answer. He was just staring at you.

"Kris!", you shook him stronger not daring to think of him killing your parents. "Say something! Kris!"


Exo M was looking at each other. They were beyond shocked. How did you find out?

Chen looked at Exo K who looked more than pleased at the current situation.

"Kris!", you shrieked. "Say something! Please! It's not true, right! I heared wrong, right!"


"Ah! Shut up!", yelled Sehun and you were shoved at the ground.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!", shouted Tao and punched Sehun in the face.

Sehun fell aswell on the ground and looked with red angry eyes at Tao.

"Why are you being this impulsive?", asked D.O. with a raised eyebrow. "You killed her family, not we."

"YAH!", shouted now also Xiumin, "SHUT UP!"

"Oh come on", laughed Chanyeol. "You were always the ones who said that being honest is the best way of living and blabla. Can't you even take your own advise serious?"

Chanyeol's eyes were on you. You were still on the ground with the box in your hand. You were looking up at Kris with wide eyes, but Kris wouldn't meet yours.

You stood slowly up from the ground and walked over to Tao. "Tao", you held tightly on his arm. "It's not true, right?", you asked while shaking your head. "You didn't kill my parents and my brother right? You have nothing to do with it."

Tao looked at the ground.

"Tao?"

He wouldn't meet your eyes.

"Tao!"

He clinched his fists.

"Tao please! Say something!"

"I'm so sorry.", he whispered. "It was a terrible terrible accident."

You let go of his arm and took some steps back. "No", you gasped and shook your head. "No, no you didn't. Don't lie to me please. No!", you shook your head. This can't be real. This couldn't be true.

"Xiumin!", you walked over to him with wobbly legs. "He's fooling me right? I...You didn't kill them!", but Xiumin wouldn't answer.

"I mean", you started "You told me to become his other half. You...you wouldn't have done that if he...if you really...killed my parents, right?" you shook your head. "You're not such a cruel person! None of you is, so please tell me the truth!", you shrieked.

"Minyoung I-", started Xiumin but was cut of.

"It's true", they heard Luhan say. You slowly turned your head to him. 

"It's true", he repeated. "We killed your family."

"By accident!", shouted Tao desprate. "It was an accident! We would never-"

"By accident?", D.O. started to laugh. "You killed people without any mery, why was it NOW an accident?"

"SHUT UP!", shouted Xiumin and raised his hand. Ice started to form in his hands and to sharp icicle.

But suddenly they melted. "What", gasped Xiumin in shook. He then started at Chanyeol who had raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't try my patient", Chanyeol said. "We know how to use our ability, so don't push it", he said threatening.

With a hard glare Xiumin turned back to you, but his face soften when he saw tears on your cheek. You were staring at Luhan. Luhan's face showed no emotions but it was already enough to believe him.

*They killed my parents.*, you thought. *They killed my brother. They killed them.*

"Murders", Kris turned his head to you. "Murder", you repeated. 

You looked at them all with a terrified face. "You are all murders!" and with that you ran out of the house.

Exo M looked hurt at the ground.

"Now since that mortal is gone", Sehun looked playfull at Exo M. "We should have a family reunion!"

But instead of saying something, Kris ran out of the house, following you.

"Well ok.", said Sehun with a shrugg. "Then without the leader-"

"You", said Tao with an angry growl. His eyes turned into a furious red. "I'll kill you bastards. Now!"

And he and Exo M changed into wolves.


                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Minyoung's POV

*Exo M killed my family. They killed my family. Kris killed my family.*

With these thoughts I ran into the forest. I had no shoes but I didn't feel any pain there. The only pain I felt was in my heart. 

*He killed my parents, he killed them! My brother!* I ran faster. Even though I started to feel dizzy I wouldn't stop running. I had to run, my heart couldn't bear any of it. 

How was I supposed to live now? I love him! I love the man who killed my family! 

"Minyoung!", I heared the voice I love the most shout.

"Minyoung!", and he grabbed me by my arm.

I tried to wiggle free, but he wouldn't let me go.

"LET GO!", I shouted.

But nothing. He just held onto my arm. I hit him on the chest multiple times, but still he wouldn't let go of me.

"YOU KILLED THEM! YOU KILLED THEM!", I shouted. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW?!?"

"I...I didn't mean to...to hurt them", Kris whispered.

"LIES!", I shouted. "You're capable of controling yourself! I saw you changing into a wolf and back! How could you? How?"

I cried and couldn't breath anymore. "How Kris, how? How could you kill them?", I sobbed.

"I...I couldn't controll it", he said calmly.

"W-What?", I looked up at him. He looked devastated just as I did.

"I...it was on fullmoon.", he looked down. "I...I was a terrible person before I met you. I didn't cared about anything or anyone And on fullmoon I can't controll myself at all and-", he stopped talking.

"What? No?", I whispered. "We two...we became one on fullmoon. I became your other half...you didn't hurt me. You didn't changed into a wolf"

I was so confused. What was he talking about?

"I-", he started to suddenly strong thunders were heard.

"Minyoung, I", Kris started. "I didn't mean to kill them. Really!", he said desprate.

"So you really did?", I shook my head while crying. "I thought you loved me!"

"I do!"

"Then how could you make me your other half?!", I shouted. "You let me sleep with you!"

"You wanted to help with me!", Kris shouted in despair. "You wanted to, not me!"

"Yes, because you were in pain! I knew that I could help you in this way! I would do everything for you!"

"I told you not to! I told you I would hurt you!"

"I thought meant physically and not-"

"EXACTLY!", Kris shouted. "Physically! I could have killed you by sleeping with you! I can't controll myself on fullmoon! I change no matter what. The only option is to find his other half and to sleep with her on fullmoon to stop changing into a wolf!", he shouted and breathed heavily.

You looked with wide eyes at him. "Y-You...you used m-me?", my voice broke in the end.

"No, Minyoung, no", he pushed me closer to him but I started hit him hard again until he let me go.

"You used me", I whispered. "You...you didn't want to change anymore. You wanted to be free from the pain. That's why you were always nice to me?", I asked. "You made me attach to you, to become your other half?"

"No!", Kris yelled dispair. "It wasn't even for sure if you were my other half-"

"Does that mean, I would have been dead if I wasn't?", you looked at him with wide eyes.

Kris swolled hard and looked away.

"I would have died in the same night when I gave myself to you if I wasn't your other half?", I shouted, but again he didn't respond to me.

I held tightly onto my stomach. *What about him? How should I...*, I closed my eyes and held the box tightly onto my heart while my other hand was tightly holding my belly.

*Why? Why now? Our baby*

Again a strong thunder was heared and I and Kris knew that it was from Chen.

I opened my eyes slowly and whipped my tears away. I looked at Kris with a hard expression.

"I hate you", you said with all the hatred my voice could muster.

"I hate you, you bastard."

"No, Minyoung, no", he whispered and reached for me. "You don't hate me. Don't say this. I didn't mean to-"

"You just used me."

"No I didn't!"

"No more pain, no more chnaging into a wolf on fullmoon...you risked my life to reach your goal."

"No, Minyoung no..."

"AND I FELL FOR IT!", I shouted. "I believed every single word! Ever little gesture! Everything! I left my home, my friends, just to be with the murder of my family!"

"Minyoung-"

*BANG BANG*, they heared gunshots.

Kris looked with wide eyes at the opposite side. "The hunters...", he whispered and new thunders were heard.

"Minyoung we need to-", he reached for me again, but I slapped his hand away.

"I hate you. Don't come ever near me again! NEVER!"

I started to run again. Kris didn't follow me.

It only showed me that he really never cared for me. Crying I held onto the box with the little baby shoes in it.

*I raise him myself*, I thought desprate. *I'll love this baby no matter what. Because it's mine.*

I fell on my knees and sobbed. *Even though, his father is the murder of my family, I'll still love this baby. He or she has nothing to do with it. It's not the baby's fault.*

*It's my baby and I'll love it. Forever.*

I stood up again and continued running. This baby would be my new reason to live. I would just live for the baby. Even though I want to die so badly right now, I have to live. Because of the life I have inside me.*

I stopped at a glade and tried to stop crying. To put myself together.

"Hello mortal", I heared a melodic voice. I looked up and looked into 5 paires of eyes.

They were the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. They looked graceful and charming. Everyone had a little smile on her face, expect one of them.

The girl who wasn't smiling had short,  blond  hair with a cute face.

I was so speechless, that I didn't notice one of them calling me mortal.

"Are you deaf mortal?", asked one girl with long red hair.

"Who are you?", I managed to whisper. They were everything I would never be.

"We are f(x) mortal", said the blond girl. "And I", she looked at me with a hard glare. "Am Exo M leader's fiance, Amber"


 

----------------------------------------------


FINALLY! DRAMA! 

Hopefully you like it!! :))