Chapter 22

The Wolf And His Hunter

"I want to meet them.", you said to Kris.

"Hmm?", he looked quizzically at you.

Both of you were lying on the bed, facing each other.

"Your friends. I want to see them again."

Kris throwned unhappily at the thought. He wanted to have you for himself.

"I know that they are really important to you and that you trust them. I...I want to be a part of them."

"Do you think that I don't trust you?", he asked surprised.

"I think that you don't trust me enough.", you reasoned. "I want to meet them and see how they really are and then maybe I can be one of them. One of the people who you trust the most."

*Pabo.*, he thought amused. *I trust you more than anyone else, but if you would know the truth-*, he stopped the thought and closed his eyes for a moment.

"Can we please go and see them?", you asked him again and he slowly nodded his head.

"Luhan has to apologize anyway. He's behaviour was unacceptable.", Kris frowned.

"He doesn't have to. He was just trying to help me.", you said with a smile.

"Help?", he raised an eyebrow.

"Everyone has his own way.", you said and yawned.

"You're tired. Sleep.", Kris whispered and gently caressed your hair.

"I don't want to.", you forcefully opened your eyes and tried to stay awake.

"Don't be so stubborn. Sleep.", he held his hand infront of your eyes, but you gently took his hand and interwined his hand with yours.

"But what happens when I fall asleep.", you looked sadly into his eyes. "Are you going to leave?"

Kris looked stunned at you. You're eyes were showing so much sadness and this just because of him. He hated himself for leaving you.

You seemed ok, while he was gone and when he was checking on you, you seemed to be alright, too. But you were wearing a good mask. A mask that was able to hide your true feelings.

"I won't go anywhere. I'll stay.", he whispered and laid his arm around your waist, pushing you towards him.

"I'll stay", he repeated.

You sighed  content in his chest and cuddled closer to him, closing your eyes.

"Never leave me again, Kris.", you whispered before you dozed off.

"Never", he made a secret promise to you and also closed his eyes to doze into a peacefull sleep after months.


                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Do you think she left?", asked Lay Xiumin.

"I don't think so.", Xiumin said thoughtfully. "She seemed desprate to see him."

"I hope she left.", said Luhan from the couch. "It's for her own good."

Lay and Xiumin decided to ignore Luhan like always and continued talking.

"What do we do about the hunters and vampires?", asked Lay. "The friends of the killed vampire are probably after her since they won't be able to kill the hunters and the hunters are also after her since she has been around us and these damn vampires now."

"Hmm, that's true though.", Xiumin sighed sadly, because he already knew the answer. "We have to fight."

"Hey, hey. Slowly. Fight? Against the hunters? Are you insane?", asked Luhan and stood up from the couch.

"We can't fight the hunters! They'll kill us immediately! Damn it!", he shook shocked his head.

"I can't believe that you're even thinking of it, Xiumin!"

"In the very end, it's going to be our leaders decision.", said Lay with a sigh. "And we know what it's going to be."

"This is insane", Luhan pressed on. "Our leader would never put our lives in danger!"

Luhan was about to say something else when they smelled a familiar scent.

"She's here?", whispered Lay with wide eyes and looked at Xiumin.

With their good hearing they heared your and Kris foodsteps coming up the stairs.

"Luhan, I think you should go.", whispered Xiumin.

"Forget it. Princess is in MY home. I won't leave.", he walked back to the couch and look intensivly at the door where you and Kris would come in.

A soft knocked was heared before Kris opened the door.

"Hey guys.", he greeted with a smile. This was the first time Luhan saw his leader smiling like this. Of course he had seen him smiling or laughing before, but this smile was different. This smile was filled with happyness. This person who was smiling was a person who was at peace.

"I brought someone with me.", he said and mentioned with his hand for you to come closer. You shyly apporached Kris side. He took your hand in his and squeezed it lighty to assuring you.

"H-Hello.", you whispered and looked shy down.

"Hello Minyoung. It has been a while.", Lay stood up and walked towards you with a friendly smile. You nodded your head not daring to meet his eyes.

"Are you hungry?", he asked. "You look skinnier since the last time."

"I...I ate", you whispered. "Everyday."

"Until we forced you to stay in this horribal house of Kris.", Lay sighed. He took your other hand which Kris wasn't holding. "I'm really sorry for that."

You blushed at the touch and withdrew your hand almost immdiately. "I-It's not your f-fault."

"Aigoo! Look at her blushing! Maybe I have a stronger effect on her than you have Kris.", said Lay playfully and pinched your cheeks.

"Yah! Don't touch me girlfriend!", Kris barked and glared at Lay then at you. "And you stop blushing! I can't remember you blushing when it comes to me!", he complained.

"S-Stop it, Kris.", you stuttered turning redder and feeling more embarassed.

"Leave that poor girl alone.", said Xiumin and walked over to the three of you.

"Hello Minyoung.", he greeted you shyly. "I-I'm really sorry f-for forcing you t-to stay at th-this-"

"It's ok.", you answered him giving him an assuring smile.

"Th-Thank you.", he bowed to you lightly and Lay friendly patted his shoulder. "Aigoo, it's the first time I heared my hyung stuttering like this.", he teased.

"Don't even dream of me apologizing to you.", you heared Luhan say from the couch not even looking at you.

"Luhan.", called Kris threatening.

"He doesn't have to Kris.", you slighty nudged Kris.

"He has to.", Kris stated firmly. "Luhan, stand up and apologize to her!"

With an annoyed face Luhan stood up and walked towards you. In fear you hide behind Kris back and squeezed tightly his arm.

"I'm sorry for keeping you save from these damn hunters and the bastards, also called vampires. But I promise next time I won't patrol at night to look out for them and save my beauty sleep."

You looked with sad eyes at the ground. "I-I'm s-sorry. I really appreciate-"

"No, you obviously don't.", said Luhan and gave you one last disgusted look before looking at his leader.

"Was this apologize ok?"

"Luhan, you-"

"I'M HOME!", they heared a cheerfull voice shout and running up the stairs.

You all turned around to look at Tao who was holding a big white plastic bag in his hand.

"Omo, you!", he pointed with his finger to you. 

"Hello Tao.", you greeted him. He was the one you like the most from exo, expect from Kris of course. He was almost always cheerfull and brought a smile onto your lips.

"Oh my god, Minyoung!", he let go off the plastic bag and ran towards you.

"I'm really really sorry! I'm sorry for everything! I'm sorry for hiding the truth, for being such an and letting Luhan hyung being a pain in the ! I told my hyungs that I wanted to patrol you, but they wouldn't let me! Look at her now hyungs!", he shouted and pointed again to you. "She's too pale and too skinny!", he frowned unhappily at you. "I thought you're starting to get better! Or was it because of us?"

He looked shocked at his hyungs. "Didn't she eat because of us? Was she too scarred of us being wolves? I knew-", he stopped talking and looked fearfull at you, taking some steps back. "Are you afraid of us?", he asked fearfull. But before you could even do a sound he continued talking: "Don't be afraid Minyoung! We are not bad or monsters! We are really ok! Look! I bought chicken! You can have lunch with us!"

He ran back to the plastic bag and then back to you. He looked hopefully at you and saw you finally smiling brightly at him. "You didn't changed at all."

"You-So you-HYUNGS! SHE'S NOT AFRAID!", he shouted and jumped.

"Come on, Minyoung! Help me with the lunch!", he took your hand and lead you into the kitchen.

"I'm helping too!", said Lay with a smile followed by Xiumin.

  

Kris followed you happily with his gaze. You seemed to be happy with the bubbly maknae.

"I hope you know what you're doing.", he heard Luhan say. 

"I know what I am doing.", answered Kris and looked straight at Luhan.

"You do? Then I hope Amber won't be able to find you soon...leader", and with this Luhan walked away and left his leader with a fear evelopping him, alone.






----------------------------------------------

Hello my readers!!

Do you like the story? Because soon some strong changes will come! :DD

Be prepared! And leave comments please <3 <3

Saranghaeeee <3