Chapter 15

The Wolf And His Hunter

Minyoung, 

Since these days the sun above Seoul is shining brightly.

Everytime I see the sun, I'm thinking of you.

I'm thinking of your beautiful eyes which were look so gently at me.

I'm thinking of your lips which turned into a beautiful smile.

I'm imagine you staying on a field where beautiful flowers are. I'm seeing you standing there with a huge smile, welcoming me.

Your eyes are telling me that you're finally back and that you will stay.

But I don't want to imagine things anymore. I really want to see you. I miss you. I love you.

Kris.





"What are you doing?", asked a voice behind Kris.

"Get out.", said Kris and continued writing.

"8 months have passed and you're still writing these pathetic love letters?", asked Luhan in disbelieve.

"Get out.", Kris repeated but Luhan wouldn't budge.

"How long do you think of keep waiting? 8 months Kris. 8 ing months! She won't come back!", he yelled.

"She took the damn money we sent her and left. She just wrote this letter to console you! Damn it! Don't be so stupid! You're our leader, you can't-"

"Luhan, get out of here.", they heard Xiumin say with a firm voice.

"But-"

"Out! Now!", Xiumin growled. Luhan looked back to Kris with an unreadable expression before he left.

Xiumin sighed tiredly before walking over to Kris.

"You're worrying us leader.", said Xiumin and looked at Kris who was looking out of the window now.

"You're not going out, you're not eating, you're avoiding us-"

"The same goes for you Xiumin. Get out.", Kris interrupted him icly.

"Damn it leader! Get a hold of yourself! You're the alpha of Exo M, our alpha. You have to get over her."

"I can't get over her, Xiumin.", Kris said and finally looked at Xiumin. "Because I don't want to. Get out now."

Xiumin sighed frustrated.

"We all decided to come here to Korea, because of Minyoung, Kris. We wanted to help her since she sent the money back, but now she took it and she wrote you that she'll become healthier." Xiumin put his hand on Kris shoulder and squeezed it tightly.

"Our mission is over, Kris. We waited for 8 months, but there's no sign from her. Not even Junhyun knows where she is."

When Kris didn't show any reaction Xiumin sighed again.

"We want to go home Kris.", said Xiumin firmly. "We want to go back to China where we belong to. Coming here was already dangerous for us, but we did it. You did everything what you could do, but now she's gone and it's our time to go too."

Kris turned his head away and looked out of the window again, looking at the beautiful sun.

*Minyoung*, he thought. *Did you really leave me forever?*



                                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"What did he say?", asked Lay Xiumin, but Xiumin just shook his head.

"He still doesn't want to talk? Aish.", Lay frowned unhappyly.

"Chen should give him a shock so we could finally leave Korea.", said Luhan annoyed.

"And maybe I should ice your mouth.", Xiumin suggested seriously.

"Try.", Luhan challenged.

"Stop fighting.", Lay said stirnly. "Our leader is down for months now, but the only thing you can do is fighting?"

"Then do something smart !", said Luhan angry. "Oh no, wait. You also can't do something, because he's also not talking to you!"

"He needs time.", whispered Chen.

"He had enough time.", said Luhan angry. "Crying over a that girl the whole time is pathetic. PA-THE-TIC. He's our alpha, he should-"

"Our alpha has also feelings Luhan.", said Chen. "Just because he's the alpha doesn't mean he's not allowed to have any feelings."

"This is not what I mean! I just-", Luhan ruffled his hair frustrated. "I want to go home.", he whispered finally.

"Me too.", confessed Tao who had been quiet for awhile. "I don't like Korea."

"None of us do.", said Xiumin and sat beside him. "But we can't leave without our friend."

"I know.", Tao sighed and looked at the room where Kris was inside.

"How long do you think he'll need to get over the girl?" he asked.

"Hopefully not long.", said Luhan grumply. "Or I'm going to fall in depressions, too."


                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exo M slowly walked to the school. Even if Minyoung wasn't there anymore, Kris insisted to go and to check if she would maybe appear.

His hope never left him.

"Omo! Kris!", he heard a female voice he knew to good, shout. He just ignored her and continued walking.

"Hey! Kris wait!", she called and ran to him, hugging his arm. "I'm happy too see you!"

But Kris just pulled his arm away and continued walking.

Exo M eyed the girl before following Kris. "Wow, since Minyoung left this girl won't stop bothering hyung.", said Luhan.

"Yes. It's sad. She' actually a nice person. What was her name again?", asked Lay.

"Hyunah.", answered Tao. "The one Minyoung envied once."

They all nodded their head.

When they entered the class, Kris walked over to Junhyun like in the last 8 months.

"Nothing.", Junhyun replied without looking at Kris. This was his same answer since 8 months.

"No letter, no call?", Kris asked.

"Nothing.", repeated Junhyun and finally looked at Kris. "Give up.", he said with a serious expression.

"Never.", Kris answered and walked away.



                                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After school they walked back home in complete silence.

They were missing their home country so much, but they didn't wanted to bother Kris for today anymore.

"I'm going.", Kris suddenly said and turned around, walking away.

Xiumin sighed tiredly. *He's going to Minyoung's old appartment again*


Kris was sitting on the floor in Minyoungs appartment.

The owner of the appartment was about to sell it, but fortunatly Kris managed to have it. Kris had changed things inside the appartment. He had bough a big bed for Minyoung, so she could finally sleep in comfort, a desk where she could do her homework. a wardrobe which had three mirrors on his front.

These mirrors where for Minyoung, so that she could finally see her beauty.


It was getting late. Kris sighed and stood up, knowing that Minyoung wouldn't come like in the other 8 months.

He walked threw the forest and looked at the beautiful sunset.

*If she would be here.*, he thought sadly and continued walking. Without her everything was negative and dark in his life. It was like his life before he had met her. He sighed desprately, when suddenly a light breeze hit his face.

*This scent...*, he looked around and started to sniffle. *North!*, he started to run.

He reached a bus station and looked around.

"Hi.", he suddenly heard a melodic female voice say. *Please don't be a dream.*, he pleaded inwardly and turned slowly around.


There she was.

His sun. Minyoung.

She was standing there with a brown suitcase, wearing a beautiful red dress. Kris started slowly walking towards her. In a near distance he stopped and looked at her.

He was holding his breath while locking his gaze with hers.

Her beautiful eyes were locking so gently at him.

"Hi.", she repeated, her voice just a little whisper.

Kris reached out to cupp her face, then he leaned down and longingly kissed her.

"Hey...", he whispered back with a smile and hugged her tightly, not letting her go this time.