Chapter 14

The Wolf And His Hunter

Minyoung, 

How could you do this to me? Leaving me without saying a word?

I was looking for you, but I wasn't able to find you. I'm so confused, I thought everything was fine between us.

Please come back to me.

Kris.



Minyoung, 

How couldn't you even tell Junhyun where you're going? I thought he's your damn best friend!

But you're not in Seoul right? I looked in every clinic here and they say they don't have a Kang Minyoung.

Can't you call me? At least telling me that you're fine?

Kris.



Minyoung, 

Almost one month has passed and you're still not here.

I'm slowly losing my mind. Just tell me where you are or come back.

Kris.


Minyoung, 

one and a half month are over. It's almost Christmas. My Christmas present to you was a mobile phone, so that I can finally call you.

I regret that I didn't gave it to you earlier. You never had one and we two would be able to talk with each other...

Just come back.

Kris.



Minyoung, 

I'm getting impatient now. 

Kris.



Minyoung,

You don't want to come back? Fine! I've already waited 3 months for you and you didn't even wrote me a letter!

I'm really pathetic.

I'm writing you letters, well knowing that you'll never read them.  Stay where you are if you think it's better for you.

I don't care.

Kris.



Damn it, Minyoung,

I'm losing my mind. Today I saw a woman who looked like you. I ran after her, just to find out that it wasn't you.

You made me lose my mind. Thank you for making me crazy.

Kris.


Minyoung, 

I can't take it anymore. You left because you thought you were boring, ugly and weak?

Damn it girl! For me you were beautiful from the in- and outside.

How could you leave me like this?

Kris.


Minyoung, 

You wrote in your letter I should be happy. I should have fun with my friends and meet other girls.

I'm insulted.

How could you think that I would be able to have fun with my friends, when I don't know if you're fine?

How could you think that I would be able to date other girls, well knowing that my mind would be on you?

Other girls are not interessting for me.

Having fun? I can't have fun since you left 4 months ago.

You want me to be happy? Then come back.

Kris.



Minyoung, 

it's Full Moon again. Even if it's now afternoon, everything is more intensive for me.

The pain of not having you around is suffocating.

Ever muscle and nerve in my body screams for you. Minute by minute it's getting stronger.

But what am I doing here? Writing you pathetic love letters you'll never read.

Kris.



Minyoung, 

Half a year is now over.

Don't you think I waited enough? Shouldn't you be here by now?

Luhan tells me to forget you. He said that you probably started a new life somewhere else.

Should I forget you? I don't want to.

Kris.



Minyoung, 

I love you.

I realized that.

Since centerys I wasn't happy until I found you.

Living, even breathing was a toture for me, until I found you.

Life was uninteressting for me until I found you.

My biggest wish is to be a normal human, just like you.

With you I could be a normal human boy for a while. It was the best feeling I ever had.

Everything was a farytale with you. Different but beautiful.

For humans, the rising sun is important to start their day with happyness.

For me it was you.

I should let you go, but I never loved someone. Thinking of letting someone go who you love is an unbearable feeling

I don't care how long it will take until you come back to me. You won't need to ask me if I would come back to you, because I never left.

I'll wait for you, because I love you. I don't care how long I'm gonna wait, because I love you.

Your Kris.