Chapter 5

The Wolf And His Hunter

The sun rose and it was time for you to wake up.

You looked out of the window and started to sigh. *It's snowing again.*, you shook your head sadly and walked to your fridge.

You opened it and saw the food that Junhyun's mother had given you. Thinking about your success of yesterday, you took the food out und heated it up.

*I can do this.*, you reapted all over again and took the first bite, then the second, then the third...you finished the food and started to smile.

*I did it!* You raised your arms happily in the air, but almost a second after you felt your stomach tighten, you knew what would happen. You ran to the toilet and started to throw up all the food you had eaten.

"Damn it!", you whispered after you finished throwing up. *Why doesn't it work anymore?*


                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Good morning, Minyoung!", greeted Junhyun. You nodded your head and walked to your seat.

"Did you sleep well?", he started his small talk. You nodded again and smiled.

"Me too. I hate it to wake up when it is so warm in my bed. I can't even think of leaving it."

You smiled again and took your books out.

"Did you...did you eat?", he asked carefully and you sighed.

"I did."

"Great!", he beamed and clapped. "You are making process."

"Not really.", you whispered but he caught it.

"What do you mean by that?", he asked confused. You didn't wanted to tell him, but you knew he would bother you until you would talk.

"I eat today, but somehow...I...I throw up again."

"Oh no.", he shook his head sadly. "Maybe it was because of the time. Maybe you're not a morning eater.", he tried to cheer you up.

"Maybe.", you smiled a little. Suddenly you were distrected by a strange stare from your side. You looked at your right and were greeted by the staring of Kris and his friends.

Lay was whispering something to Kris, but he shook his head.

*Did they hear me talking?*, you thought. *They're possibly thinking that I'm strange.*


Suddenly Kris stood up from his seat and walked towards you.

"How are you?", he asked very suddenly.

"I'm...good.", you said slowly. He was studying your face. 

"Ok.", was the only think he said before leaving you and Junhyun stunned behind.

"Damn, he's weird.", Junhyun stated.

"He is.", you replied. You don't know why, but you had to smile at that moment.



                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Junhyun had to meet up with his dance group that's why he wasn't able to have lunch with you.

You didn't mind and sat down on a table. Alone, you stared at you food for a while before taking a bite. You were slowly munching your food, but you felt your stomach tighting again. Quickly you gulped the food and took a sip of your water. *Calm down Minyoung, calm down.*

"Go on eating.", said a deep voice and you looked up. Seeing Kris with his friend Lay, you started to frown.

You didn't answered, but pushed your food away. This should have been an answer to his question.

He sighed and sat down across from you. He gave Lay a look, and his friend walked off, back to his other friends. But his eyes were never leaving you.

Somehow you started to feel good and you straighted your back.

"You can go on eating.", Kris repeated and pushed your food back to you.

"No, thanks.", you pushed it away again.

"Stubborn, are you?"

"Kind of."

He frowned at your comment but didn't pushed you any more.

An akward silent surrounded you two, but you didn't dared to look up.

"What's your favourite colour?", he asked out of the blue and you looked up surprised .

"My favourite colour?", you repeated. You weren't sure if you heard right, but he nodded his head.

"Why?"

"You told me once to get to know you, didn't you? So that's what I am doing.", he replied and you almost smiled at his stubborness to be your friend.

"I like red.", you answered honestly.

"Red.", he repeated slowly. "Why red? You seem like a person you likes white, or yellow."

"I hate white.", you smiled and he gave you a confused look.

"Red means power, warmth, passion and love...everything I don't have. White is weak, flawless, lonely and especially cold."

He thought about your words for a moment. "The most people like white.", he stated.

"I hate it. I hate everything that is white. Especially snow."

"Snow?", he asked perplexed. "Why snow?"

"It reminds me of something really really bad Kris.", you looked at him. "I don't want to talk about it."

He nodded his head understanding. "But red.", he started. "What do you connect with red?"

On your face raised a little smile, but your eyes looked dead what was worrying Kris.

"I connect with red Red Riding Hood."

"Red Riding Hood.", Kris started to feel nervous. "Why's that?" *Does she...possibly know?*

"I used to play it.", it seemed like you were talking to yourself. "The happy, powerful Red Riding Hood, who was loving her grandma so much that she always brought food with her, wearing her red cape."

You shook your head and it seemed like you got out of an unknown daze.

"Childish. I'm sorry.", you apologized and stood up. "I should go now, I'm not feeling well."

*Impossible. Lay is putting his energy threw you.*, he thought and quickly glanced at who was still staring at you.

"I think you are lying.", said Kris blunt. "You just don't want to be near me."

"It's not because of you.", you looked at Lay who had his eyes widden in surprise. "But because of your friends. See you later."

You took your bag and walked off to meet up with Junhyun.


"Why did you had to look that obvious?", Kris scolded. 

"Sorry, I was too concentrated.", Lay apologized and smiled. "But her energy is interesting."

"What do you mean?", Kris asked confuss.

"Well...you know that I can see the colour of her energy...her personality." Kris nodded.

"Her's is white.", Lay explained. "Completely white."

*The colour she hates the most*, Kris thought sadly.

"White means pure, honest...and sometimes also broken.", Lay explained.

"But when she looked at me...", Lay chuckled. "For only a second it was red."

"Red?"

"She was hating me for a second.", Lay's smile never left his face. "She truely hated me for a second. Actually red means longing, but her's was pure hate." His mouth escaped a laugh. "It's interesting. Colours of person don't change normaly...I think we have a beast here."

*A beast?*, Kris thought amused when he thought about the fragile you. *Never.*

"Well", Tao said all of sudden. "Then let's try to let the beast out.", he clapped happily his hands. "It's gonna be an intersting year."