Chapter 12

The Wolf And His Hunter

"Where are we going Kris?", you asked Kris with a smile.

Kris and you had been together for over two months now. Step by step you to got to know each other.

Kris was a person who loves to go out and to experience new things. He was actually also a quiet person, just like you, but somehow you managed to make into a talkactive man.

He wanted you to meet his friends, but you were still not ready for them. The only one you felt comfortable around with was Xiumin until now.

"They're really nice.", the two always assured you and you were sure about that, but your feeling told you to stay away.

You promised him to meet them when you are ready.

Kris never forced you to anything. Only when he knew it was for your own good.

With Kris you managed to eat a whole lunch, without throwing up. Just thanks to him, becoming healthy was now an option for you.

For Kris you were still a little mistery. You never talked much about you and it seemed like you didn't felt comfortable to talk about yourself, that's why he started taking you out.


"I'm bringing you to a pretty place.", he said and smiled also.

"We are always going to pretty places.", you commented.

But he just shrugged and continued walking until you two reached beautiful place where you could see a frozen river.

"Here we are.", he said and pulled you closer to him.

"How do you like it?", he asked and looked at you. Your eyes were shining. The sunset on the frozen river was beautiful.

"It's pretty.", you whispered and continued looking at the river.

"You're prettier.", Kris assured you, but your gaze was still at the river. Kris could see that you were in deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?", he asked while back hugging you.

"Life.", you answered.

"Life.", he repeated and sighed.

"And you.", you whispered once again and he started to frown.

"Me?"

"My life...my life is worthless for me.", you started, but before Kris could interrupt you, you continued: "But since I met you, it got precious again."

Kris hugged you tighter and kissed your temple.

"Life is always difficult Minyoung.", Kris looked at the river. "But since I met you, life is like a farytale."

"Do you believe in farytales?", you looked at him with your big eyes.

"Since I found you, I do.", he smiled at you and it took your breath away. He was so beautiful from the in-and outside.

"Yah, why are you blushing?", he pinched your cheek.

"Never mind.", you whispered. He leaned down and gave you a quick peek...then another and another.

*If this is a farytale...please never end.*, you thought while kissing him.


                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SPORTS DAY~", the girls beamed and cheered.

You rolled your eyes annoyed. You hated Sports Day. It was the worst day in the year. Everyone in your school should participate. There were 3 challenges you had to fullfil, but you were never able to finish them.

1. Problem: If there were too many people you would faint.

2. Problem: Your body was so weak, you weren't even able to jump more than 2 meters.

3. Problem: Every girl in the school has to wear a tummy shirt, so everyone was able to see your bones.


No one made fun of you. Everyonce knew that you were sick, but they didn't bullied you because they were understanding. They didn't bullied you because you were the daughter of people who owned the school. The were pittying you.

You sighed tiredly and shook your head disapproving at the girls who were giggling at the sweaty topless guys.

"You look like a grumpy grandma.", said a voice next to and you looked at the playfull eyes of Junhyun.

You shrugged annoyed.

"Hey.", Junhyun nudged you. "Smile."

"I hate to smile."

"Wow, you're really annoyed today."

"You know that I hate Sports Day.", you looked at him with an angry frown.

"Even if you're angry, you're sweet.", Junhyun said but you just stuck out your tongue.

"Aigoo. I never saw you doing this since we broke up.", he laughed and you rolled your eyes in amusement.

"Minyoung.", you heard all of sudden another voice, directly behind you. You looked back, to see an unhappy Kris.

"Hey.", you greeted him and took his hand.

"I think that's my key to go. Bye Minyoung!", Junhyun waved and glared once at Kris before leaving.

You frowned unhappyly just like Kris.

"Why are you looking like that?", you asked him.

"Maybe because I found out that my girlfriend had dated her best friend?!", he said angry and you looked with wide eyes at him.

"You didn't knew?", you asked him surprised.

"Well, noo?!", he said as matter of the fact and pulled his hand away, crossing his arms infront of him.

"It wasn't something serious.", you explained him.

"Oh, and that's why he's always around you and glares at me?"

"He's just a caring best friend. There's nothing wrong about that, Kris."

"He's not just your best friend! Can't you see him? He's head over heels for you!", Kris said angry.

"Junhyun cares and looks after me a lot. He was the only one I had before you.", you said disappointed in Kris behaviour. He should know that there was nothing anymore between you and Junhyun.

"But how couldn't you even tell me?"

"Because it isn't anymore imporant! It was nothing serious!", you sighed tiredly. "I'm going.", you said and walked off.

"Yah! Why are you going?", he yelled after you.

"Because if I stay, we'll argue more!", you yelled back and turned in the corner.

*Damn it!*, Kris ruffled his hair frustrated and looked your way. *Hopefully, I didn't hurt her.*, he thought desprate.


"I also offered her to live with me.", Kris heard a voice say and turned sharply his head to the right.

*This ing mortal!*, Kris thought angry and walked over to Junhyun.

"What did you say?", he asked furious.

"I offered her to live with me.", Junhyun provoked. Poor Junhyun, he didn't know how close he was to loose his life.

"Don't come near Minyoung again.", said Kris with finallity.

"I'm sorry, but she's my best friend. I'll never leave her side." Junhyun shrugged.

"Are you in love with my girlfriend?", Kris asked furious and came closer to Junhyun.

"Of course not, you idiot.", Junhyun rolled annoyed his eyes. "It was never something serious between me and her."

"Then why did you even date?"

"We-", Junhyun stopped and looked away. Kris could see a hint of pain in his eyes. 

"We have the same story.", was all he said before walking off.


Kris frowned confused while looking at Junhyun's back.

*Strange mortal*, he thought. He walked over to his friends who were preparing themselves for the challenges.

"Hey! Where's Minyoung?", asked Xiumin and looked around. Kris face turned immediately grumpy when he thought of their little argue.

"She's in the rest room.", said a girly voice. It was one of their classemates.

"Oh, ok. Thanks.", Xiumin gave her a nice smile, but the girl's eyes were only on Kris.

"So...you two are still dating?", the girl tried to ask innocently.

"Yes.", Kris shortly replied.

"Oh, I see.", she walked over to them, moving her hips side to side.

*Damn, she's hot.*, all 5 members thought, expect Kris.

Kris was to occupied to look grumpy.

"Oppa, which sports are you taking?", the girl asked.

"Jumping, sprint and athletics.", he replied, not noticing the girl's nickname for him.

"Ommo! I'll be on the athletics too.", she smiled. "I'm quiet good in stretching...and spreading, of course.", she bit her lip.

They all looked with wide eyes at her, completely knowing what she means...expect Kris.

"Uh-huh.", he just said and staired at the audience.

"I have to participate in sprinting now...are you going to watch it?", she asked with big pleading eyes.

"Sure." Kris had nothing better to do, so why shouldn't he surpport his classemate. 

"Great!", she beamed and touched his arm lightly. "See you, oppa."

"Yeah, bye."

The girl left with an wide smile. Kris was about to follow her, when he smelled your scent.

He looked behind him and there you were standing with crossed arms.

"Hey, what are you doing here, I thought-", but you just passed him without glancing at him.

*What's wrong with her?*, he thought irritated and looked at . They were all shaking their heads.

"Yah! What's wrong?", he asked confused.

"Don't you get it hyung?", asked Tao with disappointed eyes.

"What should I get?"

"Well, the human girl just flirted with you!", pointed Tao out. * Oh.Really?*, Kris thought surprised.

"I haven't noticed.", he replied.

"Well, but Minyoung did and I think she's jealous.", explained Tao. Kris looked with wide eyes at Tao.

"Minyoung? Jealous?", these were two words  didn't fit together.

"It's true.", said Lay. "Her colour has changed into purpel.", he explained. Purpel was the colour for envy and jealousy.

"Oh man.", Kris ruffled his hair. He didn't even noticed.

He was about to go and to apologize, when he heard the announcement for the next student who were participating for the female sprint.


"Kim Hyunah, Park Gyuri, Lee Ye Seo, Kang Minyoung, Bang Minzy...please go to your start positions."

"Did he just-", was Xiumin about to ask, when Kris suddenly started to run.

No way! Minyoung couldn't participate in sprints! She had told Kris how much she hated this day and that she wouldn't participate in anything.

He looked at the sports terrain and yes...Minyoung's fragile body was standing there, looking terrifide.

When she heard Kris calling her name, her face went grim and she turned her head angry around.


Kris ran to her. "What are you doing?", he asked angry.

"Participating.", she simply replied.

"You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"You'll faint any minute!", Kris yelled.

"Don't bother yourself with it. I'll be fine.", she said and looked at the girl who had flirted with Kris.

"Of course, I'm bothering myself with it, Minyoung! Damn it! I'm just worried!"

"I'll be fine.", she said pressed.

"You could hyperventilate!"

"I'm ok-"

"You're too weak Minyoung!", Kris yelled and she stopped talking. Her face was completely emotionless.

"Minyoung?", Kris was about to touch her cheek, but she turned away.

"I'm going.", she whispered and went to her position. Desprate Kris went to the teacher, trying to convince him that Minyoung was still too weak for any kind of hard sports, but he failed badly.

"It's her decision.", the teacher had said and ignored Kris afterwards.

He was forced to leave the place and to look Minyoung running.


Everyone's eyes was on Minyoung. Would she be able to do it? Could she do it? Will she be ok?

Kris breathing stopped when the starting shot was heard and the girls started to run.

*Be ok, be ok, be ok.*, he praid inwardly while watching her run.

He saw you running as fast as you could, but you were still the last girl, more than 5 meters behind from the penultimate.

And then you fell.

"MINYOUNG!"


                                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's ok. She just needs to rest.", said the doctor to Kris.

Kris nodded his head gratefully and looked at you. He took a seat and sat down next to you.

You were awake but you refused to talk to him.

"Pabo.", he whispered. "I told you not to go. I knew you would collapse."

When you didn't reply he nudged you lightly. "Talk to me. I can't take your silence anymore."

"Are you embarrassed?", you suddenly asked.

"What?"

"Are you embarrassed, Kris?", you repeated, your gaze fixed at the ceiling.

"Why should I be embarassed?", he frowned.

"Your weak girlfriend tried to do a sprint and fell, not even near the finish line."

"What are you talking about, Minyoung?"

"Did you see Hyunah? She was great. No wonder you had your eyes on her-"

He cupped your face and turned your head, forcing you to look at him.

"Do you really think I am interessted in this girl?"

You kept quiet what was answer enough.

"Pabo.", Kris shook his head amused. "Were you jealous?"

Again you didn't answered.

"Ah, seriously, I have an idiot as girlfriend.", he softly kissed you. "The only girl I see is you. I don't care about that girl."

"But she's great", you whispered.

"No, she-"

"She's everything someone like you needs.", you sighed sadly. "She's pretty, talkactive and a social person. And now look at me, I'm n-"

Kris silenced you by kissing you again.

"Don't say a word anymore.", he whispered between kisses.

"You...you're perfect for me, Minyoung. And there's nothing else to say."

"Kris...", Minyoung whispered and blushed madly. "God, I'm so stupid.  I was so embarrassing. I should have listen to you. I should have...", you sighed tiredly.

"Do you want to go home?", he asked you softly and your cheek.

You nodded your head and Kris helped you to stand up.

"Thank you, Kris.", you whispered.

"For what?", he smiled softly at you.

"For being by my side."

*I will defenitily repay you this, Kris. Defenitily.*