Chapter 34

The Wolf And His Hunter

Kris POV

She was here. My Minyoung was here. Finally, the girl I loved the most was here by my side.

Everything would be ok now.

Everything was fine now.

She was back and I would never let her go again.

She's here...finally.

"Long time no see Kris.", she said with a melodic voice. Her eyes were twinkling while she smiled brightly at me. "Are you ready to die?", she asked.

"M-Minyoung.", I stuttered. "You're here, you're finally here..."

"Are you ready to die?"

"I...I missed you so much, Minyoung..."

"Are you ready to die?"

"I...I really...w-what?", I looked with confused eyes at her, when I registered what she just said to me.

"Are you ready to die?", she repeated, her smile never leaving her face. 

But this wasn't Minyoung's smile I loved so much. This wasn't the smile I wanted to see everyday on her face. This smile was different. It wasn't the happy and sweet smile she used to give me. This...smile...was threatening, condescending... nothing like her.
And her eyes. They weren't twinkling with happyness...they were filled with hatred and menace.

This was not my Minyoung.

"Who are you?", I asked the person infront of me.

"Are you ready to die?", she just repeated with the same look. 

"I asked who you are!", I shouted, but the figure wouldn't change his expression. It was still smiling at me.



















Minyoung's old school...meet her there...and...be ready...to die...



















And with that I woke up from the nightmare.

I was sweating and shaking like a mad man. What was that? 

I had a lot of nightmares, but this one was too real to be just a simple nightmare.


"Hyung?!", Tao barked into my room and looked around. "You ok?"

I took some deep breaths to calm my breathing. "I'm fine."

"Really, I heard you scream.", he said and came closer.

"I'm really fine. Go back sleeping."

"Okay...", he said after a while and left my room. I wipped the sweat away and lied back in my bed.


Her old school. Should I really go back to that school were we first met?

I closed my eyes again and thought about that voice, which spoke to me in my dream. It wasn't just an imagination, it was like a real person was talking to me.

It told to me to go there and to die.

But I would also be able to meet Minyoung.

"I'll go.", I whispered to myself, not once doubting my decision.








                                                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Are you freaking serious?", asked Luhan with a groan.

"Because of a ing dream of yours, we are here in Korea, back in that damn old school we used to attend?!"

"Yes."

"But...that...Xiumin talk to him!", Luhan gave up.

"I also don't really get it, leader.", said Xiumin calm. "Your dream told you when you would come back here you would die."

"It told me I would meet Minyoung."

"But also that you would die!", yelled Luhan.

"I never forced you guys to come with me. I told you, I would go and come back with Minyoung. It was your own decision to follow me, but if you want to, you can go back to China."

"And leave you here on your own? Never.", said Chen serious.

Kris looked at and everyone looked serious now, even Luhan.

"Then let's go.", he said after a while and entered the school.




So much has changed here. It wasn't anymore a college. They had changed it into a university. There were a lot of new faces of course, just some teacher stayed.

Exo M entered the building and took their schedules. They were all in the same class, so they walked up to the first floor, to be greeted by their new teacher.

"So, you are the 6 brothers from China! It's really nice meeting you!", he greeted and one by one shook his hand.

"It's great to have students from China here. I hope our institution will satisfy your expectations. Welcome!"

He brought them to their new class and introduced them as the new transfer students from China.

One by one Exo M sat down on their places and looked around.

There was no Minyoung.

They all looked disappointed, while Luhan looked the most annoyed.

But Kris wouldn't lose hope. *She's here*, he thought and looked out of the window. *But where?*



                                                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 classes had passed. Their next class would be history.

"God, this day .", Luhan complained. "One hour math, then biology and now history? Please kill me."

"Psh. Be quiet.", scolded Xiumin. "The teacher is coming."

Kris had laid his had on the table and was thinking of you.

*My Minyoung. When will I be able to meet her?*


"But seriously", whispered Luhan to Xiumin. "I know and I know that you know it too that Minyoung is dead. She won't appear,so why are we-"

"Because he's still hoping.", said Xiumin sadly. "As long as our leader is still hoping, he won't stop looking for her."

"It's stupid."

"It's love."

Luhan just shook his head and looked to the front. He almost fell from the chair when he saw the teacher entering.

One by one looked to the front and their jaws almost hit the floor when they saw the teacher.

Tao would have nudged Kris to wake him up but he was to stunned to move an inch.

"Good morning class!", the teacher greeted. Kris slowly opened his eyes. He knew this voice.

"Let me introduce myself.", the teacher started. "I'm your new history teacher Kang Minyoung."

Kris bolted his head up right, to see his only love smiling into the classroom.