Chapter 36

The Wolf And His Hunter

"I heard you messed up.", said Cl with a calm voice to you.

With bowed head you nodded.

"What did I tell you?", she asked while cleaning her gun.

"Play, then kill."

"I see, you didn't forget my words.", she put the gun down and looked at you.

"Don't mess this up, lady. It's not only a chance for you but also a big chance for us, got it?"

"Yes."


                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






"Gosh! I'm going to ing kill her!", Luhan shouted outraged.

"Stop it.", said Chen calm.

"Stop it? STOP IT?! How should I stop when this crazy girl threw knives at you?!", he continued shouting. "How was she even able to do that? I mean...it's Minyoung!"

Luhan groaned frustrated and shook his head. "How was this shy and always blushing girl able to throw knives at us? I mean she couldn't even hurt a little fly! What the !"

Luhan looked at Kris who wouldn't stop staring at nothing in particular.

"Leader, what should we do?", he asked Kris right away. "She hurted your pack. We should get reven-"

"Are you serious?", interupted Xiumin. "You want revenge on our leader's other half?!"

"She hurted his pack!"

"She's his other half!"

"I don't know about you, but a normal other half of a leader wouldn't harm his pack!", argued Luhan.

"They..they brain-washed her.", whispered now their maknae.

"Tao.."

"I'm se-serious.", he said with a shaking voice. "Our...our Minyoung would never do that to us. These stupid hunters brain-washed her!", he stood up from his seat.

"I'm going to find her and I'll talk to her. She will remember us and everything will be fine!", said Tao stubbornly. "She'll be our great and sweet Minyoung again and our leader will have his other half back."

Tao looked with desprate eyes at his leader. "Come on, Kris hyung. Let's go find her."

But instead of answering, Kris just continued staring ahead from him.

"Leader?", Tao called him again.

"Let him be.", said Chen friendly to Tao. "It was a shock for him." Patting Tao's shoulder he said. "Let's go and find her tomorrow."

"WHAT?!", Tao and Luhan shouted at the same time.

"Are you crazy?!", Luhan yelled. "Why should we wait until tomorrow, huh?!"

"Because we got injured and we won't be able to find her today anyway.", said Chen calm. "Her scent...", he started. "It wasn't there, didn't you notice?"

That made the shouting Luhan calm. He was too concentrated to only stare at Minyoung that he didn't notice her missing scent.

"Even dead people have a scent, but she doesn't. At least not anymore...like the hunters."

"Do...do you think she has become a hunter?", asked Tao with a shocked face.

"I...", started Chen but stoped himself and sighed. "I really don't know."

"But hunters are always in groups!", argued Tao. "They are never alone. Never! She would had attacked us with someone else then, right?", he looked at Xiumin.

"He has a point.", said Xiumin to Chen.

Chen nodded his head and looked then at Kris.

"Did you see someone after you ran after her, leader?"

That got Kris out of his daze and he looked at Chen with unreadable expression.

After a while Kris shook his head slowly.

"But how was she able to be that good with the knives. I mean, only me and Tao were able to avoid them.", stated Luhan confused.

"Tomorrow", sounded all of sudden Kris voice. "We'll know everything by tomorrow."

He stood up from the couch and walked to his room.

Everyone sighed when Kris had closed his door. They all just thought one thing: *What did really happen to you, Minyoung?*



                                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Morning class!"

"Good morning, Miss Kang!", greeted your class back.

"Should we start with the lesson?", you asked your class and looked around. "Since I'm your history teacher, let's go back into the time where people didn't know how to write nor read and told fairytales for amusment. Do you have any favorite fairytales?", you asked around the class and typical storys were named.

"I see. Your childhood was not only wasted by the internet and TV.", you said and some chuckled at your comment.

"My favorite fairytale is : Red Riding Hood. ", you told your class.

"Why so?", asked a female student.

"Hmmm...", you thought for a while. "I really had a thing for... wolves.", you laughed and the class laughed with you, thinking they knew what you were talking about. Poor kids, they really had no idea.

"But it was the bad wolf in Red Riding Hood. I'm happy there was the hunter to kill him, before he was able to hurt Red Riding Hood, don't you think so, Kris?", you asked him with a smile.

Exo M just stared intensivly at you without saying something.

"Aish, why am I even talking about fairytales? We have to study about the Korean war! Please take out your books and open them on page 15.", you ordered your class and they obeyed.


"She has definitely something to do with the hunters.", whispered Luhan to Chen who nodded slowly.

"We need to have a talk with her.", said Luhan and Chen nodded again.




                                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You're dismissed!", you freed the class. "Have a nice day and come back healthy tomorrow!" you said kindly and they all nodded.

Everyone had left the classroom expected from you and Exo M.

"Can I help you?", you asked them with an innocent look.

"Stop playing, dumb.", said Luhan and you looked with shocked eyes at him.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, excuse you . What was that yesterday?", he asked right away what got you scowling at him.

"Yah! I'm sure you learned some manniers in China! You can't call your teacher a !", you scolded him.

"Are you serious?!", he yelled at you what made you jump.

"You can't speak in this tone with me!", you looked with now angry eyes at him. "Since you are new here I can behave like nothing happened, but if you dare to shout or call me names again, I'll make sure that they will throw you out of the school, got it?"

"Minyoung, are you really serious right now?", asked you Xiumin with a frown.

"Wow, you guys really have no manniers, do you? It's Miss Kang for you!", you also scolded him with crossed arms.


They all looked stunned at you. Are you really trying to play the unknowing and innocent teacher?

"We missed you!", said all of sudden Tao. You looked at him and just for a second he could see anger in your eyes, but it disappeared and was replaced by confusing.

"We just saw each other yester-ok. I think you all had a bad day and it will be better if you go home. Rest a bit, arasso?", you suggested and took the books in your hands.

"I'll get going now, if you don't-"

But suddenly the windows of your classroom broke and a tall man was standing in the middle of your classroom.

"You!", he growled angryly and looked with hatefull red eyes at you. "I finally found you."

Shocked Exo M looked at the creature. What was the freaking vampire doing here?!

They looked back at you, to find a little smirk on your face.

"Yeah, found me, what are you going to do?", you asked him with the provoking smirk.

"I'm going to ing kill you!", he shouted furiously.

"Try ,honey.", you said and spread your legs , putting some weight on your knees. "Move.", you said to Exo M. "Honey wants to play."

They could just look at you with shocked face. Were you serious?! You, the little, fragile Minyoung against this monstrious vampire?

Surprisingly Lay ran out of the classroom, what confused Exo M even more.

"Can you make them all leave, they are disturbing our moment.", you said to the vampire, who just growled back.

Suddenly Kris was infront of you, also with red eyes, ready to hurt this vampire if he dared to lay a hand on you. But before Kris could change, he and the rest of his pack were shoved out of the classroom by an unknown force. They fell all infront of the door, which  was also closed by the unknown force.

Kris tried to open the door, but nothing.

"Minyoung!", he started to panic. "MINYOUNG!", he threw his whole weight towards the door, but the door wouldn't move.

He turned fastly into a wolf and continued banging his body against the door until it crooked open.

But they would have never imagined seeing the body of the vampire on the ground, with blood everywhere spread in the classroom. The vampire's arms were seperated from his body and were now lying carelessly on the sides. A knife was stucked in his chest and there was a strange green colour coming from the wound. Slowly they looked at Minyoung who was holding the head of the vampire with a satisfide smile, while her face was wasted with blood.