Chapter 4

The Wolf And His Hunter

EXO M decided to only let their alpha talk to you since you could stand his prescense somehow.

"You can do this.", they encouraged him but he was still unsure. You were a little, broken human girl who couldn't stand people around her...how should he help you to live a happier and brighter live?
He sighed tired but continued walking to the school with his pack.

"And please Kris", Tao said and looked at his leader. "Don't give her that face when she says something wrong."

" face? Me?", Kris raised his eyebrown and Tao pointed at his face.

"See what I mean!"

"Screw it Tao.", said Lay and looked at Kris. "You can do this leader! We watch your back."

"Yeah, yeah whatever.", Kris answered and walked into the classroom.

He saw Junhyun talking to you while you just kept on nodded and once in a while giving him a little smile.

Junhyun seemed to be quite talkactive but you didn't seemed to dislike his precense. It seemed like you two were good friends but Kris could careless about that fact.

He was about to walk over to you when a human girl was right infront of him. Kris looked down and frowned at the sight. It was the one girl who 'saved' you from EXO M.

"You again?", they two said at the same time. Kris frown deepened. "Move.", he just said but the girl wouldn't move an inch.

"You remember what I told you about Minyoung, don't you?", the girl said but he just sighed.

"Yeah, I do. So what?", he gave his so called -face to the girl.

"Then you should leave her alone, shouldn't you?", she also raised her eyebown.

"Who are you? Her gurdian?", teased Kris with no amusement in his voice.

"Kind of. So do her and me a favor and get lost.", she said and walked passed him.

*Ignorant mortal, I could kill you in 2 seconds if I wanted to.*, he thought angry. But he wasn't anymore able to go to you since the teacher came in and started his lesson. Sighing Kris went to his desk and thought what he could do to get your trust.


                                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Minyoung-ah, are you coming over today?", Junhyun asked. "My mother would like to see you again." he explained.

You thought about it for a while. You really haven't visit your friends house for a while. You nodded your head and Junhyun beamed happily.

"Great! I'm just going to call her. She needs to prepare so many things!", he stood up form the table and left you alone in the cafeteria.

Some pupils passed by and greeted you with a little bow and you did the same.

"You're quite famous in this school, aren't you?", asked a male voice and you looked to you left to see the giant Kris looking down at you.

You shrugged and continued staring at the door where Junhyun at dissappeared.

"Who's that girl who always tries to save you?", he asked and sat across from you, blocking your view.

"Who do you mean?", you asked and looked now at the table, concentrating to breathe normal.

"This quite tall girl, with short brown hair. She's quite direct.", he discriped your unnie.

"She's my unnie.", was the only thing you said but he wouldn't stop asking you questions.

"So she's your sister?", he continued.

"No."

"So she's a friend."

"Kind of."

"You are really irritating you know that?", he asked and shook his head, but you just shrugged and continued looking at the table.

"Why don't you eat?", Kris asked and looked at your untouched food.

"I'm not hungry.", you stated.

"Really?", he asked and he felt concern streeming in his body. You had already told him that you were underfed.

You looked up and looked at the good looking person infront of you. "What do you think?"

"Eat.", he demanded and pushed your food closer to you.

"I'm not hungry.", you repeated and stared at your food.

"But I am and I can't eat when you don't eat.", he took one spoon of rice in his mouth and looked again at you.

"Eat.", he said again when he didn't saw you moving.

You sighed tired. "You don't need me to eat. Eat by yourself, I'm going.", you stood slowly up and had to walk passed him, but he just grabbed your wrist and yanked you next to him.

His hold his spoon infront of your face. "Eat.", he reapted again this time more firm.

You glared at him and looked at the food. "Will you leave me alone then?"

"No.", he simply said.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm your friend remember?", he explained.

"Friends don't force their friends to eat."

"It's your own fault. If you would eat more, I wouldn't do it." He sighed. "Just eat ok? Say aaah!", he sounded like he was talking to a little baby.

You rolled your eyes but opened your mouth to eat the spoon of rice. Kris took another spoon of rice and hold it infront of you again.

"I don't want to.", you said firm.

"You have to.", he simply stated

"I'll throw up, if I eat more.", you said but he shook his head.

"Liar. Just eat.", he brought it closer to your mouth and you opened it desprately.

Kris was feeding you what was really embarassing, but he didn't cared. He contiuned doing so until you had finished his food.

"Happy?", you asked him weak.

"Kind of.", he said and looked at you. He widen his eyes when he saw that your face was green.

"M-Minyoung?", he asked concern and put an arm on your shoulder. "A-Are you okay?"

"Oh god.", you moaned and stood slowly up, shaking.

"Unnie!", you called loud into the cafeteria. "Unnie!"

Kris stood unsure next to you. Your face got greener.

"Minyoung!", her unnie called out and ran to you. "What happened."

"I...the food..."

"Eunbyul! Take her to the toilet! Fast!", the girl next to her unnie walked over and pushed you out of the cafeteria.

The girl turned around and gave Kris a destroying look. "You again?!", she growled angry. "Was that you!", she pointed to the door were you have disappeared.

"I just fed her!", Kris exclaimed and raised his hands. "I don't know what's wrong about-"

"Can't you see that she is anorexic? Damn it!", she looked at the empty plate. "How could you think that she's able to eat a whole plate, when in reality she only eats 6 spoons of rice a day?! Damn you!"

"I didn't knew ok!", Kris looked guilty down. "I just gave her rice and seafood, but she-"

"WHAT?!", the girl shrieked. "She can't eat seafood! She has a allergy to it! Please leave her alone before you kill her!" and with that she ran out of the cafeteria.

Stunned looked Kris to her direction. *Allergy?*

"What happened hyung?", asked Tao and looked concern at his leader. "Why was the mortal screaming at you?"

Kris sighed frustrated and stormed angry out of the cafeteria, ignoring his pack. He ran towards the girl restroom but stopped right infront of it.

"Pabo!", Kris heard a girl scold. "Why did you eat the seafood? Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"I'm almost dead unnie.", Kris heard you whisper and he thought his heart would break.

"Stop saying this Minyoung. You can do this! We'll help you.", the girl assured you.

"No. I don't want to be a burden for someone. Leave me please alone.", he heard you say.

"Minyoung-"

"Please unnie.", Kris heard you cry and your unnie sighing sadly.

"Ok, we'll be outside. Take your time.", she said and opened the door. She hadn't see Kris, because he had hide himself.

When the girls left, Kris opened the door to the rest room and saw you sitting on the ground crying.

"Why didn't you tell me?", Kris demanded frustrated.

You looked up, but immediately looked away.

"Tell me, why didn't you tell me that you have an allergy?"

"I didn't really noticed that I was eating seafood.", you confessed after a while.

"And why did you kept on eating if it was too much for you?"

"You said I'm a liar when I told you."

Kris fell silent and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry.", you heard him finally say. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know.", you sighed. "You wanted me to eat something. It was nice gesture. Thank you."

"I almost killed you.", he said bitter.

"I'm still thankful.", a little smile appeared on your face. "You cared without even knowing me, so thank you."

"You are really strange Minyoung.", he said.

"I know. Will you leave me now?" Kris knew that you didn't mean that he should leave the restroom but your life.

He bend down to you and locked eyes with you. "No.", he said firm. "I won't."

"I'm a burden."

"I don't care."

"You might regret it."

"I don't care."

"You really want to stay?"

"Yes."

With a tired look you nodded. He helped you to stand up and lead you out of the restroom.

"Should I take you home?", Kris asked but before you could answer someone else did.

"I'll do it.", Junhyun was standing right infront of him and frowned deeply. He looked at you with concern. 

"Noona told me.", Junhyun explained and walked over to you, yanking Kris arm away from your waist and replacing it with his.

"Let's go.", he whispered. You glanced at Kris but looked fast away and walked away with Junhyun.



                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This !", said Junhyun angry. "I really hate him. Trying to kill my bestfriend.", he shook his head disapproving. "I'm sorry that I left you alone."

You were in Junhyun's house, because he refused to let you stay alone at your little room.

"Minyoung-ah!", his mother called your name. She gave you a bright smile and hugged you tightly.

"How have you been? It has been such a long time! I'm missed you so, so much.", she pulled back and a smile spread on your face.

"I missed you too.", you confessed and blushed a bit. You weren't used to be that open about your longing feelings.

"Why didn't you visit us earlier, huh?", she scolded lightly.

"I wasn't sure, if I was still allowed to."

"Pabo! Umma, I told her to come, but she always refused!"

"Aigoo, Minyoung-ah! You're always welcomed!", his mother almost cried.

"Why shouldn't you be welcomed? Just because you and Junhyun broke up, doesn't mean that you as a person are not welcomed!"

"Umma!", Junhyun whined. He hated to talk about your old story.

"You're always welcomed Minyoung. Always and forever. Please come over, eat with us, call us, whatever. You are not alone, ok?"

Her mother whipped a tear from her cheek and gave Minyoung a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't cry Omonim.", Minyoung smiled. "And thank you."

"Ok.", she took a deep breath. "Let's eat then!", she cheered but got a firm look from Junhyun. He had told her what had happened.

"It's ok.", you said and stood up. "I'll try it.", you whispered to Junhyun and he squeezed your hand.


You three walked to the dinning room and sat down. You took from everything a bit and started to eat. Concern but also surprise was seen in Junhyun and his mother's eyes.

You had ate everything. Even you were surprised not to feel like throwing up.

"I did it.", you said after a while with a bigger smile. "I really did it."

"Yes, you did honey!", Junhyun's mother stood up and hugged you tightly. Junhyun also stood up and gave you two a tight hug.



What you three didn't knew was that Kris was standing with Lay behind the house.

"I'm surprised that you improved your ability that fast Lay.", Kris said. 

"Me too.", Lay said and his energy he put threw Minyoung's body, came slowly back to him, but didn't let her feel weak again.

"Thank you.", Kris whispered and Lay patted his shoulder.

"You're welcome hyung."