Chapter 32

The Wolf And His Hunter

Taeyang knocked on 2ne1's door.

"Oh Taeyang!", Dara opened surprised the door. "What are you doing here?"

"We have a...situation.", he said slowly. Dara nodded slowly her head with a frown. "Then come in.", she invited him.

They walked into the living room. "Wait here.", said Dara to him and left to look for her members.

With a heavy sigh Taeyang sat down on the  couch and waited for the girls.

"What's wrong?", CL asked right away when she entered the living room. Behind her Bom, Dara and Minzy.

"We have a problem.", he started. "We found a girl. She's half dead"

"So?", CL raised an eyebrow.

"She was attacked by the wolf pack f(x).", Taeyang explained. "But before that we saw her in the house of Exo M."

CL frowned. "Continue."

"We found her first in Korea with Exo M. Then she was gone and Exo M aswell. Epik High called us months later and told us they saw wolves with a strong energy in China, so we went there just to find Exo M AND Exo K and also that girl."

"Maybe they kidnapped her.", guessed Dara.

"Wolves don't do that unnie.", said Minzy. "Why and for what should they use a human? They kill them, nothing else."

"But then why didn't they kill her?", asked Bom confused.

"I don't know.", said Taeyang slowly. "But...she was pregnant. She lost her child when F(x) attacked her."


It was silent for a moment. 

"Are you thinking the same what I am thinking?", asked Minzy.

"No way.", said Bom and shook her head. "Impossible. They need other wolves to mate. It's impossible that a human can mate with a wolf."

Bom, Dara and Minzy started to discuss why the girl had been with the wolves and if it was possible for her to get impregnant by a wolf.

While the others were discussing, Taeyang observed CL's thinking face.

"Where's she?", CL asked Taeyang without looking at him.

"In the HQ."

"2ne1 get ready.", said CL loud. "We should do a visit."



                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"How's she?", asked Taeyang Seungri.

"GD hyung wanted her to be healed completly.", he replied.

"What?", Taeyang looked with wide eyes at Seungri. "You mean, you called a witch to heal her completly?!"

Seungri nodded. 

Shocked Bom looked at Dara. "Since when is GD that kind-hearted?"

Dara shrugged and looked at CL who's face had changed into a grim one.

"Where's she?", asked Minzy Seungri.

"Upstairs. TOP is with her now."

"What? Ok, something is definitely wrong with that girl! Since when does TOP care about girls?", Bom huffed.

"Dunno.", Seungri shrugged and yawned.

"Let's go.", said CL and her members followed her. Taeyang glanced back at Seungri who looked more than bored but in his eyes he could see a bit of sadness. With a shaking head Taeyang followed the girls.






They arrived at the door to your room. Before Taeyang was even able to knock, Bom pushed the door open with her leg. 

"We are here~", she sang and walked into the room. With a sigh Dara followed her, while Minzy looked kind of amused. 

CL entered slowly with Taeyang by her side. They saw TOP on the left side of your bed, while you were lying in the bed, starring at the ceiling.

"So that's the girl, huh?", Bom walked closer to you.

"Hello little girl~ Bom imnida~ It's nice to meet you!", she introduced herself and waved you. When you continued staring at the ceiling she turned with a pout to TOP.

"Is she mude?", she asked.

TOP shook his head and continued staring at you.

"Then why isn't she saying anything?! Yah girl!", Bom yelled. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

But nothing. You continued staring at the ceiling.

"Stop it.", said Dara to Bom. She walked over to you and put her hand gently on your head. "She lost her baby. She's broken."

Minzy walked closer to you too and looked at you. "She's pretty."

"Yeah.", whispered Dara. "What's her name?", she asked TOP, but he just shrugged.

"Didn't she talk since she's awake?", asked Minzy and TOP nodded.

"Isn't she kind of useless then?", asked Bom. "I mean she can't even tell us about the wolves-"

She stopped talking when you sat up abruptly. You slowly lifted you head and stared at Bom with your lifesless eyes.

Slowly standing up from the bed you walked over to Bom until you two were face to face with each other.

"Are you trying to intimidate me?", Bom asked you with a raised eyebrow. "Look girl-"

But again she stopped talking when she saw you going down on your knees. 

"What are you doing?", asked Bom confused. "Yah! Stand up."

"Kill me.", they heard you whisper. 

"Excuse me?"

"Kill me.", you said a bit louder. "Please...kill me."

"Don't talk nonsese. Stand up.", Bom demanded.

"Please...please kill me."

"Don't beg for things you might get. Now stand up!", she pulled you up by the arm.

Bom pushed you to the bed and you sat there numbly.

"What's wrong with that girl?!", she complained. "Begging me to kill her! Who am I? A killer?! No, I am a hunter! A HUN-TER!"

"Move.", she heard suddenly CL say. She turned to CL and saw her holding a gun.

Without a word Bom stepped back. CL pointed the gun right to your head.

"You said you want to die.", CL said and you stared at her. "I'll do you the favor, but first tell me why. Why do you want to die?"

"He killed them.", she heared you say. "He killed my brother, my parents and...and my baby."

"I thought f(x) killed your baby.", said Minzy.

"He...he saw me bleeding.", you whispered. "But he did nothing. He just watched and left."

Tears started to form in your eyes. "He said he loved me, that he cared about me...but he...he just used me. I..I can't...live anymore. I can't."

"Ok. Ready to die?", CL asked and pointed the gun to your head again.

CL pulled the trigger, but instead of killing you, the bullet passed you by an inch.

"Pathetic girl.", CL sighed. She walked over to you and grabbed your face roughly.

"He killed your parents, your brother and your baby! How can you sit here and wish for your own death, huh?" She glared at you.

"Do you think your family want you dead? Do you want to do that bastard a favor and die?"

You just stared at her without a word. "What you need to do now is revenge. Revenge for your Umma, for your Appa, for your brother and for your baby!"

"Revenge", you whispered.

"Yes. Revenge. That's what your family want and need. Revenge for their deaths. Do you know how you can get it?"

You shook slowly your head. "By killing that bastard who killed your entire family."

"Killing...him?"

"Yes killing him. Hurt him, torture him, kill him! He needs to be in as much pain as you are!"

"And we can help you.", said Minzy. "Join us. We'll help you to become stronger and faster. Everything you need to kill that bastard."

"Do you want that revenge?", asked CL.

"In as much pain as I am...", you whispered. "If I kill him...will the pain stop?"

CL let go of your face and stared back at you. After a while she nodded.

Minzy walked over with a knife and gave it to you. "Do you see that dummy?"

You nodded your head slowly. "Just imagine this dummy being this bastard. Concentrate and-"

Before she was able to finish you threw the knife directly into the dummy's forehead.

"Woaaah hahaha! Daeback!", Minzy looked with stunning eyes at the dummy.

Just in the same moment GD had entered the room.

"I think", said Minzy with a satisfide smile. "We found a new member."




--------------------------------------------



Hey my lovely readers!!

We all know about the problem with Kris and SM and that he might leave Exo.
I want to continue with the story,even if Kris leaves Exo.
Because for me he's still part of it and he'll always be.

So to everyone who doesn't want to read it anymore, it's ok :)
To everyone who stays. Thank you very very much!!

See you in the next update! <3