Chapter 25

The Wolf And His Hunter

It had been now 3 months since you and Exo M were living in the country side of China.

You couldn't speak the language, but you didn't mind.

You were never talk active, so the weird looks of the neighbours never bothered you.

Exo M was were and Kris was also and you were more than happy about that.

But, to be honest, you missed Korea. A lot.

You missed your unnie and you missed Junhyun. You just left Korea and you felt guilty for living your friends this clueless.

But this was also for their best. Mercyless hunters were after you and your love. They could get hurt just because of you.

You sighed tiredly and looked out of the window.

*Full Moon*, you thought and shook your head. Kris and Exo M weren't there for the entire day. 3 Full Moon's have passed, but they would never tell you why they had to leave.

"Trust me", was what Kris always said. "It's better if you don't know"

You walked to the bed you and Kris shared and lied down.

You patted Kris place and looked sadly at the empty spot. 

'He's in pain', you remembered Xiumin's words three months ago. 'You have to give him yourself to become his other half'

You sighed once again. You couldn't. You were to afraid of Kris reaction to your body.

You stood up from the bed again and walked over to the mirror, taking your cloths off.

Looking at your reflection, a tear escaped your eyes. *I'm so ugly*, you thought, while staring at your with scars drained back.


                                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kris POV


She is so beautiful.

Right after the night of the Full Moon, I ran back home.

Minyoung was still asleep, so I decided to watch her.

She looked so flawless and perfect. I caressed soflty her cheek and smiled while doing so.

She stirred at my touch and her eyes slowly opened. At first she seemed surprise to see me, but right after a little smile appeared on her face and she reached for my cheek. 

"Morning", I whispered.

"Hello", she replied and stratched a little. I hugged her and closed my eyes in content. Everything was peacefull and quiet. Every morning should me like this.

"I need a shower", she said and I nodded my head, but I wouldn't let her go.

"Kris", she nudged me, but I just tightened my grip on her. "Just a moment", I inhaled her scent deeply.

"I thought you're a wolf and not a dog", she suddenly said in amusment. Shocked I looked at her.

"What did you just call me?", I asked her in disbelieve.

"A dog-AAAH!", she squirmed when I started to tickle her.

"Don't you dare call me a dog again!", I said while tickling her.

"I-I-AHHAHAHA- S-Stop! S-Sorry HAHAHA sorry!!", she laughed and I stopped tickling her with an own smile.



"I love you", I said. We both blinked in surprise and looked at each other.

*What have I done?*, I thought desprate while looking at her. Of course I love her, it couldn't be more obvious. But I never told her. I was scared of her reaction. And now she was staring surprised at me.

"W-What?", you stuttered and blinked a few times. *Damn it! I'm such an idiot!*, I hung my head low.

"Nothing for get it", I whispered and looked away.

Suddenly I felt her softly cupping my cheek and made me look at her.

"Say it again", she said and looked intensivly at me.

"I love you", I repeated, totally hypnotized by her eyes.

"Again"

"I love you"

She started to smile widely. She looked like a rising sun, more beautiful than anything in the world.

"Again"

"I love you"

She lowered her head and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank you", she said and closed her eyes, leaning her forhead against mine.

"For what?", I whispered, feeling warmth spreading throw my body.

"For loving me"


                                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+


"Do you miss Korea a lot?", asked Tao friendly.

You shook your head with a little smile, but he could see threw your false facade.


"It's ok to miss it. I also missed China a lot when we were in Korea", he said and patted your shoulder. "But you know that this is for your own safety"

"I know", you gave him a little smile and walked towards the kitchen. "But why did you even go to Korea", you asked Tao curiously.

When you didn't get a reply, you turned around to see him nervously looking at the ground.

"Tao?", you called out. He snaped out of his nervous daze- "Y-Yes?"

"Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, I am", he looked away. "I'm a bit tired. I'm going to my room."

"But I thought you were hungry", you said after him, but he already left.

You frowned a bit, but shrugged it off. You decided to do an own sandwich for you, when suddenly your sandwich was flying in the air.

*Huh?*, you tried to catch it, but it flew away from you and landed in Luhan's hand.

"Hey", you slightly protested and looked angrily at your feets.

"What?", he asked and took a large bite of your sandwich. "Mhm, it's good", he complemented.

"It's mine", you said angry.

"Well, your bad.", he shrugged and walked over to you.

He suddenly sniffeled at you. You looked shocked at him.

"You're still not our leader's other half ,are you? ", he laughed. "Pathetic. You can not even do that much for him, can you?"

You bite your lips hard and looked away.

"Every wolves has a special kind of scent", he said. "When the wolf clames his other half then he leaves the same scent on her and every other wolf knows that she's taken", he explained you.

"But you're still not his other half", he frowned at you. "Why? Are you afraid that he might hurt you? Are you still a ?"

He laughed at you whole heartly. "Probably that's the ca-"

He immediately stopped laughing when he felt the stinging pain on his right cheek when you slapped him.

You were breathing heavyly while looking at him with an angry face. "That's enough Luhan"

"You-You dare to slap me?", he came closer to you. "I can kill you in two seconds", he said and his eyes turned into red.

But instead of backing away, you grabed him by his collar and hissed. "Then do so"


"What's going on?", asked Kris who was immediately by your side.

"Nothing", you two said at the same time. You shoved Luhan away from you and shook your head. You suddenly felt kind of dizzy.

"This didn't seem like nothing", said Kris, while glaring at Luhan.

"Your girl grew some balls", Luhan smiled and smirked bitterly at you.

"But the same thing doesn't go for you", you said confidently and you heard someone whistle from behind you.

"Wow Minyoung, you're fierce", said Xiumin and walked over to you with Lay.

"You!", he was about to grab your arm, when Kris stayed protectivly infront of you.

"I dare you Luhan", Kris hissed.

With an angry growl, Luhan left the kitchen and slammed his door shut.

Kris sighed stressed and turned around to you. You were holding onto your head.

"Are you alright?", asked Kris you worriedly.

"Yes, but I feel dizzy. I'll just lay down on the couch", you said and walked passed them all.

Kris was about to follow you when Lay held him back.

"What?", he asked with a frown.

"Her colour", Lay said seriously. "It was red again"

Kris looked surprised at Lay. "Red?"

"Just like the other time, when I was starring at her. She was totally hating me and now she hated Luhan. But leader", Lay seemed suddenly nervous. "Colours doesn't change like that. Her soul, her real colour is white. When she should get angry or hate someone, her true colour should only get a red edge, but it was completely red!"

Lay's hand started to shake. "I...I have a bad feeling Kris"

"That's Minyoung you're talking about, Lay", said Xiumin. "This doesn't make sense. She's-"

"I'm serious", said Lay to Kris, completely ignoring Xiumin.

"You're talking about the girl I love Lay", said Kris serious, obviously pissed.

"There's nothing wrong about her, maybe you ability is weaken"

"But-"

"There are no buts. That's my final word", said Kris and left the shaking Lay and confused Xiumin alone.




----------------------------------


Hey guys! Not best update, I'm sorry!

I didn't edit it, so I'm also sorry for my mistakes!

Love you all!!