Chapter 37

The Wolf And His Hunter

The shock was all over Exo M's faces.

Minyoung...their Minyoung. The Minyoung who used to faint if people came near her, the Minyoung who stuttered everytime when she was nervous, the Minyoung who could never hurt another soul.

This Minyoung was standing infront of them with the head of a vampire, blood ruining her face.

"Aish, so messy.", she said and threw the head on the floor. She whipped her cheeks with her sleeve and looked at Exo M.

She was about to say something, when a tired sigh interrupted her.

Everyone turned around to see a woman standing there. It was the same woman Kris saw with Minyoung yesterday.

"You know Minyoung, I'm getting tired of this. Everytime, EVERY DAMN TIME, I have to clean after you."

The woman walked past Exo M and ignored their stares.

"He attacked me, I defended myself.", was everything Minyoung said.

The woman frowned unhappily, but kept quiet. She closed her eyes and suddenly the vampire and the blood was gone.

*A witch!*, the pack thought and looked with wide eyes at the woman. After some second she opened her eyes and turned to Exo M.

"What should we do with them?", the woman asked Minyoung.

"Nothing.", she said right away.

"Ok. I'll take my leave now. I have to report it to CL."

"Do that."

And with that the witch was gone.

How was it possible that Minyoung was connected with a witch? How was it possible that she was able to kill this vampire in only a few seconds?

There was only one answers: She had become a hunter.


A little chuckle escaped Minyoung's mouth when she looked at Exo M.

"Shocked?", she asked.

"Who are you?", Tao whispered terrifide. "Who are you?"

"Who I am?", she repeated with a little angry smile. "I am Kang Minyoung.", she said. "I'm the girl whose family you killed. The girl whose innocent you took away. Does that answer your question, Tao?"

"You...you're a hunter.", whispered Xiumin.

"Yes, I am and that's the best thing that could have happened to me.", she walked towards the wolves. 

She squinted her eyes a little. "I want to kill you. I really do.", she whispered what was really scarry. "But I won't...not now."

Minyoung was about to walk past them, when Kris whispered. "What happened to you?"

"You happened.", was all she said and walked away.



"Damn it!", cursed Luhan. "She's a ing hunter! She knows our secrets, our special abilities." he punched the wall beside him. "We are screwed! We are ing dead!"

"! Where is Lay hyung?!", yelled suddenly Tao and ran out of the class room, s following him.

"Lay! LAY!", they shouted and searched everywhere. In the end they found him in the cafeteria, kneeling on the ground and holding his head.

"Lay!", Chen shook him. "What's wrong with you?!"

"Too much!", Lay hissed. "Argh!", he held his head tighter and started shaking. 

"What's wrong with him?!", asked Luhan nervous. 

"Lay, you have to calm down.", said Kris suddenly stirn. "Now!"

"I can't!", he shook his head fastly and breathed heavily.

"Chen, give him a shock.", ordered.

"How can I-"

"Do it!", he barked and Chen stiffen at his harsh tone.

"I'm sorry.", Chen whispered to Lay and gave him a shock that Lay passed out.


"Luhan, Tao", Kris called. "Carry him home."

And walked alone away from the school.



                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*She's a hunter. She's a hunter. She's a hunter.*, Kris thought while walking. *A hunter. A hunter who wants to kill me and my members.*

He closed his eyes and took deep breaths to controll his tears. *How did this happen? I love her.*

Opening his eyes  again, he continued walking threw the forest. *It's all my fault. I should had run after her.*, he blamed himself. "It's my fault the hunters got her, that they changed her. That they will be maybe able to kill my family. It's all my fault.*

*My Minyoung, what did just happen to you?*



                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You killed a vampire? IN THE DAMN UNIVERSITY?!", shouted CL but Minyoung didn't even blink.

"What if someone saw you, huh?!"

"No one saw me.", Minyoung said and looked bored at her leader.

"You're disobeying me everytime!", she yelled.

"I defended myself."

"ARE YOU TALKING BACK?!", CL stood up from her seat and Minyoung looked down.

"I'm... sorry." Minyoung whispered. "I did wrong."

"Yes, you did." Cl sighed tieredly. "You know what's going to happen now."

"I'll get punishment.", Minyoung sighed. "Who will be torturing me?", she asked and looked at her female members.

Bom looked annoyed while Minzy looked bored and Dara really concern.

"Taeyang.", she said and took her phone. "He's waiting in the training room. Go."

"Wait, CL!", said Dara right away. "You can't let Taeyang do that! She'll just get more hurt then necessary."

"You think I care? She has to learn from her mistakes."

"Let me do the punishment!"

"No way, Dara. Now go, Minyoung.", she ordered and Minyoung bowed before leaving.





~~~~~~~~~~



"You're always making trouble.", sighed Taeyang when Minyoung entered the room.

She just shrugged and took her shirt off, revealing her sports bra.

"Do it fast.", was everything she said and Taeyang sighed again.

"Do push-ups while I whip you.", he ordered her and she did as told.

*I hate hitting woman.*, he thought, but not only CL ordered him to but also his leader GD. He could disobey CL but not GD.

Taeyang looked at her and frowned.

"What happened there?", he asked.

"None of your buisiness. Just do it.", she said but Taeyang yanked her up again.

"What happened?", he asked threw greeted teeth what made Minyoung sigh.

"The vampire I fought with was able to get me for a second.", she explained and shrugged.

Taeyang frowned even deeper. Her back just a fleshy, bloody mess. When he looked at her, he only noticed now that she was sweating a lot.

"You need a doctor.", stated Taeyang.

"You have to punish me first.", she said.

"Well...let's just tell everyone I did this.", he pointed to her back. "You already had a good beating, you don't need more.", he explained  and she raised an eyebrow.   

"You're too nice.", Minyoung said.

"Well-"

"That will kill you one day."

They two stared at each other for awhile until Taeyang looked away.

"I did this to your back when someone asks you. Don't dare to disobey me.", he said stern. "Now go to the doctor and then look for my witch. She'll do the rest."

With that he walked out of the trainingsroom.

































A/N: I'm so lazy nowadays. I had this chapter for like WEEKS and was to lazy to finish it and to update it. SORRY MY READRES!