Chapter 6

The Wolf And His Hunter

Kris wouldn't stop asking you questions like "What's your favourite animal?", or "What TV-Show do you like the most."

He wouldn't stop bothering you until you gave him a good answer. It should be tiring to answer all these questions shouldn't it? But somehow you didn't mind. It was very nice to have someone who was really interested in you, apart from your unnie and Junhyun.

Weeks passed and it was now normal that Kris would sit with you on a table. Still you couldn't bear his friends presence and you felt bad about it.

"You should go to you friends.", you said to Kris. "It's not nice to let them down because of me."

"They're fine.", he shrugged and held his spoon with full of rice in your direction. You sighed inwardly but ate it. He wouldn't stop feeding you since last time. At first it was only one spoon, then two and now you two had manage to let you eat 3 spoons without throwing up. You were totally proud of yourself, but the funny thing was that Kris wouldn't stop feeding you. You told him you could eat by your own, but he would just ignore you and holding his spoon in your way. After a time you just accepted it and tried to ignore the stare that some sunbaes gave you.

In this moment two sunbaes walked over and bowed to you and so did you. They disappeared with a little smile and Kris frowned unhappily.

"Why is everyone so nice to you?", he asked confuse.

"Should they bullly me?", you asked back. He gave you a disapproving look. "You know what I mean."

"Long story.", was your answer and you looked over to Kris friends. They were talking and messing around while Kris had to hang out with someone bored like you.

"Go to you friends.", you said and pointed to them. 

"No.", he said. "I would rather hear you long story."

"We don't have time.", you pointed out. Classes would start in 10 minutes.

"Then let's make time.", he suggested. "What about today at 3 p.m. infront of our school?"

"A date?", you , but he didn't seemed to mind.

"Call it like that if you want to."

"I don't meet people after school.", you said but he shook his head. "Liar, what about Junhyun."

"He's my friend."

"I'm your friend too."

You sighed at his stubborness. You stood up and started to walk away.

"Don't come late.", he called after you. "I'll be waiting."

You didn't answered but walked out of the cafeteria. 

*You'll be coming Minyoung.*, he smiled to himself. *I know it.*



                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"What are you doing leader?", asked Luhan when he saw Kris standing infront his big closet.

"Choosing cloths. Now leave.", answered Kris and took a white pullover. *Oh no wait, she hates white.*

"Did you forgot which day it is?", asked Luhan shocked. "Kris it's FULL MOON!"

Kris let the white pullover fall on the ground and looked with wide eyes at .

"You're kidding."

"I'm ing serious leader. it! How could you forget it?!", Luhan almost shouted. "Thank god, I saw you before it's too late."

*Oh no.*, Kris thought desprate.


He really wanted to see you. These weeks he had got to know you, he really started to like you. You were a person you didn't liked to talk, especially not to smile but when you did, it was extremly comfortable to be around you.
He liked it a lot. You were somehow always in his mind, but he didn't minded it. It was nice to escape reality for a moment.
But now he had to face it again and this was the thing he hated the most.


"What's wrong?", asked Xiumin when he saw the deeply frowning Kris and Luhan.

"He was about to go outside.", explained Luhan and Xiumin had widen his eyes.

"Today is full moon leader. It was already hard for us to act normal in school. We just went because of you.", Xiumin shook his head.

"The full moon power will overwhelm us bit by bit until we-"

"I know ok!", said Kris harshly. He pulled the black pullover over his head. "I'll be back soon.", he said and took his jacket.

"NO!", shouted Xiumin and Kris wasn't able to move anymore.

"Kim Min Seok, you dare to froze your LEADER?!", shouted Kris.

"You can't go outside leader!", said Xiumin. "It's too dangerous now! Morning was ok, but afternoon-"

"Unfroze me Min Seok!", said the leader angry.

"If you're going to meet the mortal girl, you're really stupid.", said Luhan firm. "You'll put her in danger!"

"I won't!", he shouted.

"You will!", argued Xiumin. "You want be able to control and we came her to help her with her life. If she's dead we can't help her any-"

"SHE WON'T DIE BECAUSE OF ME!", he shouted furious. "I WON'T TOUCH HER!"

"Not you but the wolf inside of you will!", shouted Xiumin back.

"If you don't let me go now Kim Min Seok, I swear I'm going to-"

"CHEN!", Xiumin called. "Help me."

Chen came into Kris room and was stunned to see his leader frozen.

"Give him a shock.", said Xiumin. "He's out of his mind now."

"Don't you dare to touch me Chen.", said Kris firm.

"What's wrong anyway?", he asked.

"He's going to hurt the girl.", said Luhan.

" I WON'T!", Kris shouted. "I'm just going to meet her for an hour and then I'll come back! Just look at the clouds! It's foggy, I can't even see or feel anything in the moment."

"But what if-"

"THERE ARE NO WHAT IF'S! LET ME GO OR YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT!", he shouted at Xiumin but  Xiumin didn't released his leader.

"I can't- ah!", a little gasped escaped Xiumin's and Luhan's mouth before they two fell unconcious on the ground.

Kris was able to move again and looked at .

"Don't let me regret it leader.", said Chen and walked out of the room.

Chen could understand Kris and that's why he hoped his leader would do the right thing.

*Hopefully you won't hurt her , Kris.* he thought. *You'll regret it for the rest of your life.*



                                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kris was running like a mad man. He was already half an hour to late and he was almost sure that you had gone. Heck, he wasn't even anymore that sure if you had come anyway, but when he reached the school, he saw you standing with a brown jacket infront of the school.

*She really waited. She really came*, he thought and smiled. 

"Hey.", he greeted you and you looked up. "Hey.", you greeted weakly back.

"Do you want to go somewhere special?", he asked you breathless. You smiled a little when you saw that he run because he was late.

"No.", you shook your head.

"Ok, then let's go to my favourite cafe shop!", he grabbed your hand and lead you to the right.

"Kris.", you whispered.

"Yes?", he said and looked at you.

"Could you...", you looked at your hand he was holding and he frowned.

"Don't you like it?", he asked.

"No, it's not that, it's just-"

"I like holding your hand.", he said and continued walking with your hand in his. You stopped talking and looked at him. He seemed a bit different today. He seemed more happy.


You two reached the coffe shop and he ordered a coffe while you took a hot chocolate.

"Now tell me.", he said. "Why are you so fame in our school?", he asked and you smiled a little."

"Because of my parents.", you confessed and he froze at your answer. He didn't wanted to hear more, but you contiuned talking.

"My parents helped people. Especially poor ones. We offered our old home as their second home when they were homeless. Also our school was built by my parents. My father was the principal."

He didn't asked any further what was a bit strange for him. He looked kind of pale.

"Are you ok?", you asked but he didn't answered at first. After a while he said. "Let's go." and ended your meeting.


He walked you home even if you told him that you would like to go alone. Infront of your door you turned to him and frowned.

"End you're really ok?", you asked again and he nodded. Liar. He looked like he would throw up any minute.

"Kris.", you called out and he looked at you. "Why are you so interested in me?", you asked him.

"I want to know you.", he said and you frowned.

"Do you perharps like me Kris?",you asked right away and he locked eyes with you.

"Would it be bad?", he asked back, indirect answering your question.

"No.", you said honestly. "But I don't want to like you."

You explained. "Everyone I like gets hurt one day. So don't let me like you. I don't want to hurt you."

You don't know why but somehow his face started to brighten and a big smile spread across his face, taking your breath away.

"I can risk that.", he said before taking your face in his hand and leaning in to lock your lips with his.

You were surprised by his sudden action but didn't thought back. You kissed him back and a sudden flame went threw Kris body.

And it had to reasons. The first reason was you. You brought a longing inside of him he never knew about and the second reason was...the damn full moon.

The kiss got more passionate, desprate and hotter. It was making you dizzy, but Kris wouldn't stop. He couldn't.

ANd then he did the unforgettable thing. He bit in your tongue and it started bleeding.

*DAMN IT!*, it shouted inside of him but he the little blood drops from your tongue. You tried to push him away since it hurted a lot but he was stronger then you.

He forced himself to let you go and got shoved by you. "ARE YOU INSANE?", you shouted at him. He wouldn't open his eyes. Kris had them shut tightly.

"I need to go.", he whispered and ran away. Even if you didn't wanted to you felt worry spreading in your body. You shook your head and entered your home. You would ignore Kris presence from today on, he was dangerous somehow and you should refuse him.

Meanwhile Kris was running into the woods and screaming.

Burning fire was spreading threw his body. He felt his body changing and his bones breaking. He shouted in pain, but somehow his thoughts drifted to you.

*I'm sorry.*, he thought. *I'm really sorry, but now...I can't take you out of my life again.*, he shouted one last time before his shouts turned into a howl.