Chapter 16

The Wolf And His Hunter

Kris' POV


Minyoung and I were lying in her bed, facing each other. None of us had said a word. We were pleased by just looking at each other.

Minyoung has changed. She had gaint weight finally. Her emaciated cheekbones weren't visible anymore. She had full cheeks which were lightly pink. Her figure has changed too. She was now more curvy then before.

In someone elses eyes she has gotten prettier, in my eyes she had been always pretty.

I lightly touched her cheek to comfirm that she was really here...here by my side. She did the same: slightly caressing my cheek with her soft fingertips.

She suddenly started to tear up what made me alerted.

"I'm sorry.", she whispered and tried hard not to cry.

"For what?", I asked and pulled her towards me.

"For leaving.", she looked at me pleading. "Can you forgive me?"

A little smile appeared on my face. I kissed her forehead and sighed contently. God, it was such a great feeling to know that she was finally back.

"There's nothing to forgive, you pabo", I stated. "Just don't ever go anywhere without telling me." *Never leave me again.*

"Ok.", she said and hugged me too.

"Am I now pretty, Kris?", she asked after a while. "I tried hard to become pretty.", she sighed.

"It was hard going there. When I arrived in this clinic...it was so hard. They would test me at first and then force me to eat and to eat until I threw up like always, but they never stopped. I had to eat until the food would stay. My room mates were saying: 'Endure it. It'll be soon over.' . I cried every night...but do you know why I stayed?", she looked at me with gentle eyes. "Because of you. Because I wanted to become prettier for you. Tell me now Kris, am I pretty to you?"

"If I tell you that you have been always pretty to me, would you regret going there?", I asked, waiting for her answer.

"I wouldn't regret.", she said after thinking. "It wasn't only for you, but also for me. Look.", she pointed to body. "I'm healthy. Maybe I can live now...with you by my side."

Suddenly she started to blush. "Why am I being so cheesy? Sorry."

"You really changed.", I stated with a smile. "You're more talkactive."

"Is this bad?", she asked with a sad frown.

"It's good.", I assured her with a smile and hugged her tightly. "Finally you're back.", I whispered.

"And I'm going to stay.", she said.

"Promise?"

"Promise."


                                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Exo M looked with wide eyes at the girl which was staying infront of them, next to me.

"M-Minyoung?", Xiumin stuttered and looked with wide eyes at Minyoung.

"Hello.", Minyoung greeted him friendly. "It has been a while."

"Huh? Oh! Y-Yeah...a while.", he continued stuttering

*She's back?*, thought Luhan in disbelieve.

"Is...is it ok if I stay for dinner?", she asked shy. "I can cook for you.", Minyoung whispered the last part.

Their eyes got wider. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Minyoung? Cooking? Staying for dinner?!

"With us?", asked Lay unsure. "Will you be ok?"

Minyoung nodded rapidly. "I had to stay with 5 other people in one room. I can't even count how many times I fainted...b-but it's over now!", she assured fast. "I managed to lose this fear being around strangers...n-not that you're any strangers, b-but I don't know you...I-I mean-"

"It's ok.", Lay laughed. "If you really want to cook then stay. I'll help you if you want.", he offered.

"Really? Thank you.", Minyoung said and bowed, following him to the kitchen.


"Is this really Minyoung?", asked Tao in disbelieve. 

"It is.", I said in content.

"You were right hyung! She really came back", said Tao and also walked to the kitchen.

"Congrats.", said Chen and patted my shoulder. "She's finally back. Don't let her go."

"I won't."

We two exchanged looks, before he walked over to his room.

"Wow. I really thought she's gone.", I heard Luhan say and frowned.

"You were wrong.", I stated but Luhan shrugged.

"Let's see how long she's going to stay."

"Yah!"

"Oh please.", Luhan groaned annoyed. "Do you think she'll be still here after she finds out  what we are? What you are?" He walked closer to me. "I don't think so."

"Stop messing with me Luhan.", I warned him, my eyes already flashing red.

"I'm not messing with you leader, no", Luhan looked back to the kitchen where Minyoung was talking to Lay.

"It's cute that she left to come back as a better person for you. She probably thinks that you and her will last for a long long time and have your happy ever after.", he looked back to me "But how disappointed will she be when she finds out that her prince charming is a wolf?"

"I can answer you that Kris. She will scream and run away as fast as possible."

I grabbed Luhan by his collar. "Shut up!", I hissed.

"Be happy with the time you have left with her. Have fun with her, smile with her, kiss her, whatever. But after that time, you have to be our leader again. Our alpha, Yifan. Don't forget that."

We two looked at each other with gleaming red eyes.

"Luhan hyung, do you want to help us?", asked Tao from the kitchen.

"Sure!", answered Luhan, faking a sweet voice before leaving me alone.

*Damn you Luhan!*, I thought desprate. "ing, damn you, you bastard!*