Chapter 11

The Wolf And His Hunter

You two entered the classe hand in hand.

"Ommo!"

"Look!"

"Is Minyoung dating Kris?"

"No way!"

You looked shyly down. You were about to take your hand out of Kris, but he held tight onto it.

"Don't let go.", he whispered and you nodded. He walked you to your table were Junhyun was talking with your unnie.

"Minyoung?", your unnie looked with wide eyes at you. "Are you two...?"

You looked at Kris who gave you an encouraging nodd. "Yes, we are dating.", you whispered and blushed a bit.

"Did he force you?", Junhyun asked immediately and glared at Kris.

"He didn't.", you assured him, but his frown wouldn't leave you.

The teacher entered and Kris squeezed your hand before walking to his own desk, which was right behind yours.

"I hope you know what you're doing.", said Luhan to Kris.

Kris didn't bother to reply and just sat down.

The whole time Luhan looked unhappy. How could his leader be so stupid. He couldn't understand it. Normaly his leader was the most responsible of them. Luhan looked back to Kris. Kris eyes had become orange.

"Yah!", Luhan hiseed and Kris looked with a frown at him. "Controll your emotions! Your eyes are orange."

Kris closed his eyes for awhile and when he opened them again they were dark brown.

Luhan pouted angry. Seriously, his leader never showed emotions. Never. And just by staring at the girls back, his leaders eyes had become orange. Unbelievable.


Finally classe has finished and before Luhan could even say a word, Kris was already at your table.

He said something and you nodded, blushing madly. A little smile appeared on Kris face, when he saw your red cheeks, his eyes becoming light brown. When Kris saw Luhan's angry face, he closed his eyes and they were dark brown again. 

*Wow, this is going to be fun.*, Luhan thought grumply and followed s to the cafeteria.


Normaly Kris and you would sit on a table and he would force you to eat, but this time Junhyun wouldn't leave your side.

"Don't you have to go to your friends?", asked Kris uninteressted. But in realitly he wanted Junhyun to get lost as fast as possible.

"Why? My friend is here.", he said and gave Minyoung a sweet smile, what made Minyoung smile back.

*WHAT WAS THAT?!*, Kris head screamed. *SHE JUST SMILED TO ANOTHER GUY!*

Kris eyes were changing again. For a second they were red like blood. Before Kris completly lost it, Xiumin had put his hand on Kris shoulder.

"Hey buddy! Do you mind if I join you here?", Xiumin asked and sat down next to Kris.

"Hello Minyoung.", Xiumin greeted friendly and you gave him a nice nodd.

"Hey Junhyun.", Xiumin also greeted him, but Junhyun just frowned deeply.

"Yah.", you whispered and elbowed his side. Junhyun reminded silent and took a bite of your sandwich.

"Yah!", Kris yelled. "Why are you eating her sandwich?", he asked angry.

"There's tuna on it and Minhee doesn't like tuna.", Junhyun explained and looked at you. "Am I right?"

You nodded your head.

Junhyun smiled at Kris victorly.

*Stupid mortal.*, Kris thought annoyed and looked back to you. You had pinched Junhyun's cheek and his smile got wider. He playfully bumped his shoulder with yours and you lightly slapped his arm with a smile.

*WHY ARE THEY SO COFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER?!*, everything shouted in Kris.

Xiumin kicked Kris under the table because Kris eyes were red again. Kris took a long deep breath to calm himself.

"Xiumin.", you called out and Xiumin looked surprised at you. "Y-Yes?", he stuttered.

"Thank you.", you said.

"For what?", he looked confused at you.

"For bringing me to Kris.", you said and gave Kris the little smile he loved.

"O-Oh. Hehe. No problem.", Xiumin said shyly.

"Funny.", blurrted all of sudden Junhyun out and you looked at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"I just noticed something.", Junhyun said and looked at you. "You're comfortable around them."

Your eyes widen in realisation. He was right! Normaly you would have black out by now. When Xiumin talked the firtst time to you, you felt sick, but now you feel comfortable around him. And Kris...around him you never had that feeling of feeling sick or uncomfortable.

"Well, she's my girlfriend now. She should be comfortable around me, shouldn't she?", Kris reasoned and glared at Junhyun.

Junhyun was about to protest when he saw his friends walking to him.

"Let's go Junhyun! We still have to practise.", they said and he nodded.

"Coming!", he called and stood up. "Bye Minyoungie~", he said sweetly und hugged you tightly, glaring at Kris one last time  before he walked away.

"My key to go.", said Xiumin loudly and left also. Only you and Kris were now sitting on the table.

Kris started to eat, ignoring you completly. You were smiling while looking at him.

"You're jealous.", you stated. He glared at you and your smile got wider. "Sweet."

"You're too comfortable around him.", Kris said and looked annoyed away.

 "But I'm also comfortable around you.", you said and took his hand. "And this happens rarely."

"It's crazy", you started and took both of your hands to hold his. "But being comfortable around you means that I'm already attached to you. Isn't it crazy?", you asked.

"It's maybe crazy.", Kris said. "But I have the same feeling."

"We are two crazy people.", you whispered and locked eyes with him.

"We are.", he agreed, kissing your hand without breaking the eye contact.