Chapter 30

The Wolf And His Hunter

Minyoung's POV

Did you ever had that feeling?

Feeling lost, unworthy, stupid...just like nothing?

That the best way is just to disappear and never come back?

The feeling that nothing makes sense anymore?

I already had that feeling. When my family left me. I cried everyday and every night. I asked where my brother was, but they wouldn't answer me. I asked where my parents were but they wouldn't answer me.

My only refuge was the family of my best friend Junhyun, but I still felt lonely. I had so many thoughts about giving up live and to stop being a burden to everyone, but then he came.

Kris.

The one who became everything to me. I tried to be prettier for him, healthier. I left my country, my best, my old live just for him.


I already had the feeling of feeling lost, unworthy and stupid. The feeling of dying this instant.

But how do you think I felt when I found out that my real first love killed my family? How do you think I felt, when I found out that the man I fell in love with, who brought me out of my depressions, killed my parents and my brother? How do you think I felt when I found out that he was the reason for my miserable live and used me to end his pain. How do you think I felt like when I ran away from him, crying and holding onto my belly? 

Do you think I felt lost, unworthy and stupid? 

I felt worse.

And now? The fiance of the man I love is standing infront of me.

My entire world felt apart...the third time...



                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber's POV


"We are f(x) mortal", I said. "And I", I looked at her with a hard glare. "Am Exo M leader's fiance, Amber"

The mortal was looking at me with dead eyes.

She was just starring at me with live less eyes.

Was she trying to provoke me?! I told her that I was the fiance of Kris! Shouldn't she react in some way?

"Didn't you hear me mortal?!", I half yelled, but she didn't even blink once.

"YAH!", I shouted and walked angry over to her. How could she dare! I grabbed her by the collar. "Answer me!"

But she wouldn't meet my eyes. I had enough. I raised my hand and slapped her across the face. She fell on the ground and held her burning cheek.

"You dirty mortal!", I hissed. "You mated with my fiance and now you won't even answer me!? Don't you have any decency!"

"Amber", said Kristal and laid her hand on my shoulder. "Calm down."

"Calm down?!", I screamed. "How should I calm down! She mated with Kris! Can't you smell her?", I pointed my finger at the damn mortal. "She has Kris sent on her! SHE BECAME HIS MATE!"

I wanted to kill that so badly. How could she dare to mate with him? How could she?! And how is it possible that she became his mate, huh?

She's only an ugly and dirty mortal! It's impossible that she became Kris mate!

I looked with disgust at her. 

Even though Kris never wanted me, it's unfair that that damn mortal was able to become his mate!

I love Kris. I really do. That's why I don't understand why I couldn't be his mate. Destiny should be on our side. I mean I love him!

I wanted to try it, but he refused me. He would always push me away and tell me to leave him alone. But I couldn't. How should I leave him alone? He needed me and I needed him. Even our parents wanted us to marry. They arranged everything, but in the last second he left me. He disappeared with Exo M 35 years ago and nor his family nor me saw him ever again.

But I didn't stop looking for him. F(x) and me looked for him to bring him back where he belongs to.

By my side.


Then I heared about this damn mortal. Some wolves told me they saw Kris in Korea hanging around with a mortal. I hadn't believed them. I left with F(x) China to find him in Korea, but the only ones we found there were the hunters.

Badly injured we survived and left Korea as fast as possible. I almost gave up my search on Kris when I suddenly smelled human blood...I followed the sent until a known sent hit me too. I ran faster and faster until I noticed that the sent of the mortal and my fiance was mixed. I couldn't believe it and I still can't. 

And I won't!

"I'll kill her", I said angry. "She took my fiance away. She needs to die."

I looked down on her. She was still lying on the ground holding onto a stupid little box.

"Yah!", I kicked her leg. "Did you hear me? I'll kill you. Now. Stand up!"

And she did as told. Very slowly she stood up. She lifted her head slowly and looked at me with teary eyes.

"Last words, mortal?", I asked her and raised my hand.

"P-Please don't.", she whispered. "What?", I raised my eyebrow. "Repeat that?"

"P-Please d-don't kill...kill me", she cried. "Not now, please"

"Not now?", I laughed bitterly. "Then when? Tomorrow? in 2 weeks? Are you kidding me?!" I raised my hand higher.

"WAIT!", shouted all of sudden Luna.

"What?", I hissed. 

I just noticed now that Luna was intensively starring at that mortal. Her eyes were burning red.

"What's wrong?", I asked her calmer. But instead of answering, she walked closer to the mortal. The mortal took some steps back but Luna grabbed her hand.
She tried to push her hand away, but Luna was a lot stronger than her. Luna just starred at her for awhile. Then she put her hand on the mortals belly and a sad smile appeared on Luna's face.

"I can sense the presence of people.", Luna told her. "I can see 6 people, encluded me...but why can I sent 7 persons?"

"What are you talking about Luna?", I asked and looked at them.

The mortal looked with wide eyes at Luna and shook her head, but it was Kristal who answered.

"She's pregnant."

I turned my head to Kristal. "What?", I whispered. 

"She's pregnant", she repeated. "She begged inwardly that we won't find out."

"H-How did y-you...", stuttered the human.

"She can read your mind.", whispered Luna.

"Is it true Luna?", I asked her shocked. "Is she really...pre-pregnant."

"She is", whispered Luna and turned her head to me. 

I looked at the mortal and my eyes turned red. I raised my hand, but she suddenly stared to sob uncontrolable.

"Pl-Please don't ki-kill me. P-Please. The baby. M-My baby. Please, l-let him l-live", she fell on her knees. "Let..let me give birth to my baby and then you c-can kill me. Please! I'm begging you!"

She clapped her hands together and looked crying at me. "I...I never want to see Kr...him again. Never. He's yours, all yours, but please...my baby"

"Are kidding me?!", I shrieked. "You are pregnant with the baby of my fiance! You never want to see Kris again? How when you're pregnant with HIS BABY!"

"He...he won't see me again.", she sobbed. "He-He's a murder." 

"What?", I raised an eyebrow at her.

"He", she sobbed stronger when even possible. "hurted my family! He...he ki-killed them. I ca-can't...", she shook her head and held tightly onto her belly and the box. "Please. Just the baby. Just let me give birth to him and then you can kill me, but please, I'm begging you, let my baby live. I just-"

"Ok stop!", I said to her. "Stand up.", I ordered her and with wobbly legs she did as told.

"I'll let you live", I said to her. "Until the baby is born, I'll let you live."

"R-Really?", she cried. I nodded my head.

"Thank you. Thank you.", she whispered and bowed to us. She took some unsure steps back.

"Go. I'll let you live. Go", I repeated. With trusting eyes she bowed again and turned around. She took some more steps, but I called her again.

"Hey mortal!", I called and she turned slowly around.

"Yes?"

"Kidding!", I winked, lifted my hand high and let her scream in pain.



                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minyoung's POV

My body started to burn. I screamed out loud, while Amber was laughing at me. I fell on my knees and continued screaming.

"You really think I'm that nice?", Amber laughed. "You're pregnant with my fiance's baby! How do you think I could let you live?"

Suddenly I felt a strong pain in my right arm.

"I can't kill you like this.", she told me. "But I can let you feel unbearable pain"

"How does your arm feel?", she asked me. "Does it feel like thousands of knives are stabbing you over and over again?"

But I couldn't even answer her. The pain was too strong. My whole body started to burn again. It felt like someone had thrown me in a burning oven.

"I wanted to kill you fast since you seem like you already had a strong beating after you. I mean look at your face.", she laughed again. "Full with bruises and cuts. I'm sure your whole body is like this."

I suddenly felt I burning pain in my leg and screamed even louder.

"You are pregnant with my man's baby", she stated again. "Impossible."

My head started to burn and I shouted. I shouted and shouted.

"I don't like that. I don't like that thought of you being pregnant.", she said. "Hmm..I'm curious.", I heared her say. My version started to get blurry.

"What if I concentrate my whole energy on your belly?", she thought loud. "Would that bastard feel also pain? Or would it die right away?"

*NO!*, everything shouted inside me, but I wasn't even able to shout anymore. My energy was gone and my whole body started to cramp.

"Amber, what if Kris-", started Luna but was cut off.

"Shut up! Kris is mine. She needs to suffer just as much as I suffered."

And suddenly nothing hurted more than my stomach. It was like thousands of needles were stinging my belly.

"Wow", I heared Amber say after awhile. "It's really dying."

*What does she mean?*, I tried to look at my belly and when I was able to, I saw that my pants were full of blood.

"MY BABY!", I was able to shout. "STOP!"

"I won't", I heared her growl. "Suffer you damn human!", she shouted and I did. More pain was brought to my belly and I bleeded more and more.

The cramps got stronger and stronger and I knew soon I would lose conscious.

"What are you doing?", asked suddenly a male voice. I tried to look at the male but my version was too blurry.

"Killing her. Do you mind?", asked Amber. The male blurry figure didn't say anything.

I tried to concentrate at the male when I suddenly recognized him. 

"Kris", I was able to whisper. "Please help me...Kris"

But he just look with cold eyes at me.

"Do it fast", was the only thing he said when he turned around and left.

"Kris!", I shouted.

"Shut up!", Amber shouted back and now the pain was in my neck. I choked. My breath was cut off. I tried to breathe, but it was impossible.

My last thoughts were: *How could you Kris* and I out.