Chapter 17

The Wolf And His Hunter

"Are you ready?", Kris asked you.

You nodded your head and he took your hand. "Then, let's go.", he smiled encouraging at you.

You two entered the school hand in hand.

"Is this Minyoung?"

"Oh my god! She's back?!"

"Omo! Is this really her?"

"No way! She changed so much!"

You looked unsurly at Kris. "It's ok.", he said. "Let them talk."

You took a deep breath and entered your classeroom.

Everyone was chattering and laughing until their eyes fell on you.

"Who's that?", someone asked and looked confused at you. 

"M-Minyoung?", you heard your unnie stutter and coming closer to you. "Is that really you?"

"What?!"

"Minyoung?"

"No way!"

Everyone in the class started to whisper.

"H-Hello unnie.", you greeted her shyly.

"Omo! It's really you!", she screamed and hugged you tightly. "Yah! Pabo! Where were you? Why didn't you call me or wrote me, huh? I was so worried."

"I'm sorry.", you whispered and hugged her back. "But I'm back now."

"Yes, you are!", she said with tears in her eyes. "You-You changed so much. You look...great.", she whispered and looked at you. "You gaint weight, finally. You're healthy now, right?"

"Yes, I'm healthy now.", you assured her with a little smile.

Suddenly you saw someone familiar passing you. "Junhyun?", you called but he just continued walking.

"Go after him.", said your unnie and lightly pushed you. "He's mad."

"At me?", you frowned, but your unnie nodded her head.

"You left him without telling him where you are. He was freaking worried. The first days he couldn't even sleep."

You walked fastly after him. "Junhyun, wait!", you called but he wouldn't stop walking away from you.

"Junhyun!", you finally grabbed his arm. "Don't walk away from me."

"Why? You also left me.", he said icy.

You looked sadly at the ground. "I'm sorry, but I needed to go."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I needed a new start with myself, Junhyun. If  you or someone else would have known where I was, you all would want to meet me, to see me, to encourage me, but this is not what I needed. I needed to be alone and to do everything alone. I wanted to become healthy and stronger by myself Junhyun."

After your explanation, Junhyun sighed deeply.

"I really hate you, you know.", he said, but you knew that he wasn't angry anymore.

"I know.", you smiled at him. "I missed you.", you whispered and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too, pabo.", he hugged you back.




                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks had passed by and your feelings for Kris grew stronger.

"I want to show you something.", Kris told you and locked eyes with you.

You two were sitting on his bed, talking with each other.

"Show me.", you said and clapped your hands.

He bent down, to reach for something under his bed. It was a piece of paper.

"While you were gone, I draw you.", he said.

"You draw, Kris?", you asked surprise. "Wow!"

"Yeah.", he said with confident. "My friends say I'm like an artist.I'm sure you'll like it."

He turned the paper around and show you his master piece.

You blinked a few times. 

"How is it?", Kris asked with a wide smile.

"Uhm...", you blinked again.

"Aww~. Are you speechless?", he asked with a wide smile. "It's ok. I know the effect is huge and-"

He heard you chuckle. You chuckle got louder and louder until you laughed fully from your heart.

"M-Minyoung?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", you shook your head and held your stomage. "What's that?"

You couldnt stop laughing. "Am I a bunny? Why do I have so long ears?"

"This is your hair.", Kris replied.

"My hair...PUHAHAHAHAHAH", this was too funny for you. 

"You're right. I like this! No I love this!", you took the picture out of Kris hand and continued laughing from the bottom of your heart.

You couldn't even catch your breath, because Kris had bend down to kiss you tenderly.

"What was that for?", you asked breathless.

"For being happy.", he whispered and continued kissing you.

*Days have to be always like this. You being happy is my only wish.*Kris thought in content.


Suddenly you two heard gun shots coming from outside.

"W-What was that?", you stuttered and stood up from the bed with Kris.

Before Kris could even reply, Tao burst in.

"HYUNG! THE HUNTERS ARE HERE!", Kris eyes widen in realisation. *DAMN IT!*

"W-What? Who are the hunters?", you asked, but Kris shook immediately his head.

"No one.", He put his hands on your shoulder. "Minyoung, listen to me. You can't come outside, arasso?"

"B-But why?"

"Don't come out. Stay here. No matter what, arasso?", Kris eyes looked so pleadingly that you just nodded your head.

"Thank you.", he gave you one last peek, before he and Tao disappeared from your sight.

You hugged yourself and tried to calm down. *They're fine. Nothing bad will happen. It's probably noth-*

3 gun shots after another were heard and you jumped in fear.

*Kris*, you thought desprately, before some more gun shots were heard again with and angry growls.

*Was this an animal?* Sure, Kris' house was in the forest, but wild animals were never present here.

You couldn't take it anymore and ran outside, to be greeted by the strangest view you had ever seen.


On the right side were normal boys. 5 to be exactly. They were wearing strange colourful outfits with died hair. They all had guns in their hands, pointing at something. When you looked to the left, there were 6 wolfs which were barring their teeths, growling angrily at the humans infront of them. But these wolfs weren't normal. They were as tall as a horse. Their furs were different, but their eyes were the same: Bloody Red.

You stopped breathing when the tallest wolf with the white fury looked at you.

*Dead*, was your only thought. You were absolutly sure that you'll die today.

The boys started to look at you with a frown.

"What is she doing here?". asked one of them.

The wolfs started to growl furiously, slowly apporaching the boys.

*NO!*, you thought desprate. You looked around a took a stone from the ground, throwing it at the white wolf.

The white wolf looked at you again. *Yeah, look at me, not them.*

You took another one and threw it again. "Hey!", you started to wave your hand. "Leave them alone!"

Looking at the boys you shouted: "GO! RUN! I'LL DISTRECT THEM! RUN!"

Their frown deepened. "Is she trying to fool us or is she really stupid?", asked another boy his leader.

"Good question.", the leader said and looked at you, who was still trying to distrect the wolfs.

" We can't fight since this girl is here. We might hurt her.", decided the leader. "Let's go."

"But-"

"No buts. Before we kill, we save life, don't forget that.", said the leader strict.

"You're lucky bastards!", said the leader loud, obviously talking to the wolfs infront of him. "We'll see you soon."

*I have to know something.*, thought the leader and raised his gun, pointing to you.

In speed of light the white wolf was infront of you with a golden wolf by his side.

You screamed in shook and out. It has been too much for you. *Interessting.*, thought the leader of the hunters and turned to s. "Let's go.", he said and they started to run.

The black wolf was about to run after them, but his friends stopped him.

They all turned around and looked at you with pitifull eyes.


                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"NOOOO!", you screamed and woke instantly up.

"Hey, hey. Calm down.", someone next to you whispered. Kris was looking at you with sad eyes.

"Oh my god, Kris. The wolfs! Where are the wolfs?", you couldn't breathe.

"What are you talking about?", Kris asked slowly.

"Th-There were wolfs! Big wolfs! Taller than  horses and 5 boys. The wolfs wanted to kill them...and me. Oh god.", you started to cry.

Kris hushed you while holding you in his arms.

"There are no wolfs, Minyoung."

"No, Kris, no. I'm not lying. They were really there! I was so scared.", you started to sob.

"No Minyoung. You were sleeping all the time.", Kris said. "You had fallen asleep after awhile, Minyoung. It was just a dream."

"A-A Dream?"

Kris slowly nodded his head.

"B-But it was so real.", you took deep breaths to calm yourself.

"It was just a dream, psssh", he hushed you again.

"A dream, just a dream.", you repeated until you fell asleep once again.



"They found us.", whispered Tao desprate.

"We have to leave Korea.", said Chen seriously.

They all nodded their heads in agreement. Kris had joined them after you had fallen asleep.

"Yes, we have to go.", agreed Kris.

"Is Minyoung ok?", asked Xiumin.

"I told her that she just had  a nightmare."

"And she really believed that? Seriously? God, how stupid.", Luhan groaned annoyed.

"She's not stupid, she's naive.", said Lay. "For her own sake, this is a good trait."

"What are you going to do with her, Kris?", asked Xiumin.

"Nothing. She stays here and we go back to China.", Kris stood up and was about to walk back to his room when Luhan suddenly said: "Told you so."