Chapter 27

The Wolf And His Hunter

Fullmoon was finally over.

Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Tao were lying exhausted at the ground of the basement.

Luhan was the first one to wake up. "It's over", he said loud and one by one stirred awake.

"God, my head", mumbled Tao and rubbed his temples.

"I'm done.", said Xiumin tired and looked at s. "Let's get some food and then let's sleep for real", he suggested and the others nodded.

With groans everyone stood up and took their cloths from the ground and started to dress up. 

"Our leader", said all of sudden Chen. "Do you think..."

"He probably killed her", said  Luhan and shrugged.

"Luhan!", scolded Xiumin.

"What? I'm serious", he said and shrugged again. "He probably turned into a wolf while doing it with her"

"Yah!"

"Accept the fact", said Luhan with a sympathetic look. "And it's all your fault."

Xiumin looked guiltyly down. In this point Luhan was right. He told you the truth about becoming the other half of a wolf, even though he hide a big part of the truth...and something else.

"Stop arguing you two", said Lay consoling. "They'll be here soon", he said and put his arm around Xiumin's shoulder.

"You mean he. He'll be hear soon", said Luhan and walked away.


                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a big bang Kris entered his friends' home. He was red in his face and looked completely furious.

"Kris-", started Xiumin, but fell silence after the hard fist he got on his face. He fell on the ground and looked startled at his leader.

"You", said Kris between deep breaths. "How could you tell her, HUH?!", he grabbed Xiumin by the collar and gave him another punch.

"How could you do this?", Kris shouted. "Were you really that sure, that I won't kill her? That I'll be able to controll the wolf inside me, when she's not my other half?"

He shoved Xiumin hard away and looked angry at his other members.

"Who knew about this sick plan?! WHO?!", he shouted and Tao looked guiltyly down at the ground.

"I'm sorry, hyung", he apologized.

"You? You knew too??", he shouted furious." I thought you liked her!"

"I do!", said Tao also loud. "I just hoped-"

"There is no hope for us you ing bastards!", shouted Kris. "We are damned! We are freaking wolves! We kill everything what's near us! We don't care if we kill the thing or person we love the most! WE JUST KILL!", he shouted into the room.



"I'm so sorry", apologized Xiumin. "I really thought she was your other half"

Without a word Kris looked at Xiumin, disappointment written all other his face.

"You loved her and she seemed to love you too, so I thought-", he stopped talking and sighed sadly. "I'm really sorry"

"No one", said Kris with a menacing voice. "No one of you will come near her or me, got it? "

"What do you-", Tao gasped. "Is she alive? Did she survive?", he asked excited.

"Just leave us alone", was everything Kris said, before walking away.


                                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You were lying in the bed of yours and Kris.

You burried your face into the covers and blushed when you thought about last night. This new experience you shared with Kris was unbelievable. You couldn't even describe your own feelings. Even though, you thought your first time would only be after your wedding, you didn't regret it. Not at all.
You gave Kris yourself, everything you had and it helped him. He wasn't in pain anymore. 

After you two did it, Kris held you tightly in his arms.

"Do you know what you have done?", whispered Kris. You couldn't see his face since your head was lying on his bare chest.

"I eased your pain", you answered him.

"Why weren't you afraid?", he asked.

"I was a little", you confessed. "But it didn't hurt that much", you blushed and closed your eyes.

"That's not what I meant", said Kris suddenly serious and you looked up to him curious.

"Then what do you mean?", you asked him innocent.

"That I-no wait. Who told you about it and what did the person exactly say", he questioned.

You explained him that it was Xiumin who told you about everything. That he would be in pain before he would turn into a wolf and if you were really his other half you would be able to stop his pain.

"But don't get angry at Xiumin. He just tried to be a friend"

"That's everything?", he asked slightly shocked. "Not more? He didn't mention more?"

"No", you said and shook your head. "Should I know more?"

Kris sighed inwardly and shook his head.

"Ok good", you smiled, but it faded a second after. "But...am I your other half now?", you asked him hesistantly and locked eyes wih him.

He slowly nodded his  head without breaking eye contact.

You started to smile brightly at him and burried your face in his neck. 

"Cool", he heard you whispered and started to chuckle at your cute reply.

Early in the morning you two went back home and Kris left. He wanted to see if his friends were ok.

And you were here now,  lying in the bed and blushing at every memory you sharred with Kris.

*Hopefully he comes back soon*, you thought and smiled.


                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 hours had passed but Kris was still not at home. Concern hit you and you took your jacket and walked to Exo M's home.

You knocked at the door and after some seconds it was Luhan who opened the it.

"Oh you", he said and looked strangly at you. You looked nervously at the ground. Luhan and you still hadn't made up after the incident 4 weeks ago.


"Is...is Kris here?", you asked without looking at him.

"Wow! You only had with him once and you're already being this clingy? Annoying", Luhan said with a raised eyebrow.

You blushed madly at the comment.

"H-how did you-"

"The scent", he cut you off. "I can smell Kris all over you", he grimaced.

"O-oh", was everything you said and looked again at he ground.

"Come in", you heard a voice say and looked up to see Chen standing behind Luhan.

You were a bit startled since it was the first time that Chen spoke directly with you. Nodding your head you walked passed Luhan and entered the room. Luhan noticed your strange movements and laughed sarcastically. 

"Was our leader that rough?", he asked you and again you blushed like a red tomate.

"Leave her alone", said Chen serious to Luhan, but he just shrugged and walked away.

Chen looked back to you and saw that you were still red and your eyes were sparkiling with tears. He sighed. *Girls*

"Come on", he said and you looked up, following him into the kitchen. Chen made a cup of tea for you and you thanked him.

"Chen", you said. It was a bit strange to call his name. It was the first time.

He looked at you with curiousity. "Do you know where Kris is? He said he want to see if you're all ok, but-"

"He didn't come back yet", he finished your sentence and sighed.

"Wasn't he here either?", you asked in panic. "Could the hunters-"

"Calm down", he said and shook his head. "He was here, but left after...he checked on us"

"Oh", you said but furrowed your forhead. *Where's he then?*

"He's avoiding you", said Chen all of sudden as he had read your mind.

"W-What?"

"He's avoiding you", he repeated.

You looked at your cup of tea and shook your head. "Why?", you manged to whisper.

"That's how our leader is", Chen explain. "He avoids everything and everyone when he thinks that this is for the best"

"But why? I don't understand", you said and shook your head again.

"Since you are his other half now, you'll be forever bond to him. He doesn't want to involve you with the dark side of our world, but that's to late now"

"B-But I'm ok! I don't care about the dark side of his world! I just care about him. About us! I-", you stopped talking and stood up.

"Where's he? I need to see him", you asked Chen with expectance.

Chen smiled a little at the tiny figure infront of him. You seemed to be full with courage and desire all of sudden and nothing of the scared and shy girl was seen.

Suddenly you heard loud thunders and looked confused at him. Was he using his power? Why?

"He'll be here in 5 seconds", said Chen and closed his eyes.

Literally 5 seconds passed when he opened his eyes and nodded to the backyard. "He's here. Go to him"



                                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

*Damn!*, Kris thought when he ran to Exo M's home. He heard the thunders and thought they were in trouble.

In a speed of light he ran to his friends home and was about to change into a wolf in the backyard when your scent hit him. He took a deep breath and glared at the house.

*Damn you Chen*, he thought annoyed. His damn dongsaeng had tricked him.

Chen knew how Kris felt about you now. He had the same feeling when he was with Suzy, but his leader was such a coward he had to help him a little.

Kris was about to leave the backyard of the house, when you stepped out. His back was facing you, but you apporached him slowly.

You stopped some steps away from him. "Kris", you called out but he wouldn't answer you.

"Kris", you said again but there was still no reply.

You sighed deeply and glared at his back.

"I will leave you", you said firm. Shocked Kris turned around to you.

"W-what?", he asked with wide eyes.

"I'll leave you", you repeated with a firm look.

He blinked a few times and then shook his head. "No...", he whispered and shook his head again. This couldn't be true. This was just a bad dream. You would never leave him. Never.

"But that is what you want, isn't it?", you asked him sadly. "You're hiding yourself from me. You're not trusting me. Maybe if I leave-"

"Stop!", he raised his hand. "Stop that." He sighed deeply and ruffled his hair frustrated. "I never want you to leave me. Never"

"Then why are you behaving like you want me to leave?", you asked confused. 

"I...I'm just...I'm scared", he looked at his feet. "I hate this. I hate being a wolf. I will always put your life in danger somehow. I just don't want to bring you into my world. It's ugly, it's dangerous and-"

"It's with you.", you interupted him. "My life is nothing. Nothing I really cared about, but since I have you in my life everything seems to be worth something"

"I love you Kris.", you said. "And no matter who or what you are, I'm still in love with you. You can hate what you are, but I can't and I just won't hate anything about you. I love you. A lot. So please stay with me and don't hide yourself anymore."

He looked at you with wide eyes.

"You...you love me?"

"Of course I do!", you walked closer to him and hugged him. "You are the first and the last one I will ever love in my life Kris. Saranghae"

Hesistantly he hugged you back. "Can you say it again?"

"I love you"

"Again"

"I love you"

"Again", he closed his eyes.

"Saranghae"

"Again"

"Wo ai ni"

He pulled back and you smiled brightly at him. "Wo ai ni, Kris"

"Wo ai ni, Minyoung", he whispered with teary eyes before he gently kissed you.



------------------------------------

Why am I always writting that much fluff? *sigh*

Just wait, next chapters will change a lot hehehehehe...