Chapter 13

The Wolf And His Hunter

If silence could be described you were the best example.

No one had made fun of you or bullied you, because of the incident at the Sports Day. They even told you how brave you were to do it. But hearing these 'encouraging' words really drove you nuts.

Even when you didn't tell Kris about your feelings, he knew you werent happy with the current situation, but he thought leaving you alone would be the best. You knew that he was always by your side, so he kept quiet and just showed you how much he liked you by his side.

When he would see you, he would kiss you as greeting.

When you would look sad, he would make funny faces to bring you to smile.

Kris was the person you always needed in your life. But unfortunatly someone else wanted him also...

"Hey, Kris!", Hyunah greeted him friendly.

"Hey.", he greeted back disinteressted and looked back to you with a smile.

Hyunah frowned unhappily but left seconds later.

As the teacher came in, he told his student that everyone had to pair up and to do a project for history.

"Partner?", asked Junhyun unsure. Normally he would claim you as his partner like always, but since you had a boyfriend he wasn't sure anymore.

You were about to agree, since he had always been your partner, but suddenly you heard Kris say.

"Minyoung is my partner, teacher!"

You looked behind you, just to see him glaring at Junhyun who immediately glared back.

When Kris looked at you, he could see you smile widely. "What?", he asked with a grumpy face.

"You're jealous.", you stated.

"I'm not!", he disagreed.

"Sweet liar."

"Yah! Kang Minyoung!."

You just shook your head and looked back to Junhyun who was unhappily looking at you. "So we are not partners?"

"I'm sorry. Let's be partners next time, arasso?"

"Arasso.", he sighed disappointed. "You know, since you and Kris are in a relationship our friendship is suffering.", he looked at you with sad eyes.

"I can't even accompany you home anymore. We can't even eat with each other. I feel like you're forgetting me, Minyoung.", Junhyun confessed.

"Really?", you gasped. "Yah, pabo-yah! I could never forget you!", you shook your head sadly. How could he think that? Ok, he was right that you two barely spent time with each other, but still...he was your best friend. He was everything you had before Kris.

"I'll be your partner, Junhyun-ah.", you decided. "And we two are going to visit your grandmother next week."

"Really?", he beamed.

"I promise!", you said and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Minyoung-ah! Thank you!", he hugged you tightly. "She'll be happy to see you! It has been such a long time!"

You hugged him back, but a too loud coughed interrupted you two.

Kris eyes had changed brown again in the last minute. He was furious. How could this mortal dare to hug his girl? Huh?

"Kris.", you said. "I'm going to be Junhyun's partner."

"WHAT?!", he yelled in the class and startled everyone.

"Oh! Oppa! Do you want to be my partner?"

"Or my?"

"Or my?"

Every girl started to shouted and walked over to Kris, trying to get his attention. It's not like you, his girlfriend, were sitting one step away from him...

"BE QUIET!", the teacher shouted with finality.

"I'm going to choose your partners, since you're behaving so childish."

He looked at everyone and started to choose everyone's partner.

In the end you ended up with Luhan and Kris with Junhyun and Hyunah. No one wanted to be Hyunah's partner, so the teacher decided to make a group out of three.

"Don't let the girl do everything Junhyun and Kris.", warned the teacher.

They nodded annoyed their head, while you frowned unhappily at Hyunah who happily giggling on her seat.


Luhan groaned annoyed and looked at you. "Hey partner.", he said sarcastically.

You looked immediately away, feeling terrifide. 

Kris immediately hit Luhan on the head. "Yah!", Luhan yelled.

"Be nice to my girl or I'm going to rip you in two!", Kris hissed and glared at Junhyun, who was glaring back.





You all decided to meet at Exo M's house. You and Luhan would be in the living room, while the other three would be in the kitchen.

Kris offered you to fetch you up at home. "Great!", Junhyun faked a bright smile. "I'll accompany you!"

"Me too!", beamed Hyunah. "I know where you live, Minyoung unnie. Let's go all together!"

For the rest of the day, Kris and you were the grumpiest persons on earth.

And Luhan joined your mood. Having you, Minyoung, as a partner? A catastrophe! How should he work with you, when he knew you could faint any second? Luhan never liked complicated girls, and damn you were one.

"Be nice and take as much distance as you can.", demanded Kris.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.", Luhan yawned, but Kris eyes immediately flashed red.

"Don't provoke me Luhan. Do as I say, arasso?"

"Ok!", Luhan said and raised his hands in defeat.

He walked into the kitchen where you were sitting on a chair, taking a pill.

"What are you doing?", asked Luhan with a frown.

You jerked up in surprised. You looked nervously at you lap.

"N-Nothing.", you whispered.

"Doesn't seem like nothing.", he walked over and took the little box of pills out of your hand.

"Tranquilizers?", Luhan looked at you with a frown. "Ridiciouless.", he threw it back on your lap.

You had blushed madely and put your pills back in your bag.

"Come, the living room is over there.", Luhan said and you followed him.


You two started to do you work, sitting as far as possible away from each other. 

The tranquilizers were helping you to keep calm, but you knew, one more hour and you would faint.

Luhan sent your nervousness and was highly annoyed, but shutted up since he knew Kris would kill him if he would do a wrong move.

"I-I forgot m-my bag.", you stuttered and stood up. 

"Mhm.", Luhan looked uninteressted at his notes.

"I-I go then.", you walked rashly away.

You walked into the kitchen, to see Hyunah sitting very close next to Kris, their thighs already touching.

Kris smelled your scent and turned around.

"Minyoung!", he said with a happy smile.

"I-"

"Hey Minyoung unnie!", Hyunah greeted.

You nodded her way.

"If you're looking for Junhyun, he's on the toilet.", she informed you. Kris grumpy face was back.

"Did you come here to see Junhyun?", he asked.

"I forgot my bag.", you explained and walked over to them, taking your back which was on Hyunah's side.

"Oh unnie!", she said and you looked at her. "I think what you did on Sports Day was great. You know, participating and stuff."

"Yeah...thanks.", you said and looked annoyed away.

"Believe me, first place isn't that great. Ok, maybe it's just me, because I have been first since 3 years, but it's really nothing special." Hyunah looked back at Kris. "But how was it for you oppa, being first in sprints and athletic?"

"Oh, it was-"

"I'm going.", you said and left them two alone.

*-nothing special.*


                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going. I don't feel well.", you said to Luhan, holding onto your back tightly.

"Bye.", Luhan didn't even bothered to look at you when he waved. You walked fastly out of the house and let your tears rolling down your cheek.

It has been all too much for you. Luhan, Kris, Hyunah and these damn pills.

Luhan didn't liked you, not at all. And you knew why...because you were too complicated for him. Taking tranquilizers? Ridicouless, how he had said.

Hyunah and Kris...it was killing you. But what really hurted you wasn't that Hyunah was obviously flirting with you boyfriend. That what really hurted you was that you saw that Hyunah and Kris would be a better match for each other.

Hyunah was pretty and a open person, everything a boy like Kris would want. They were both good at sports and good looking. But you in the other hand were nothing.

You were ill, boring and weak, not even close to Hyunah's beauty. 

At home you took your cloths off and looked at your boddy. You could see your damn ripps. You had no booty or , while Hyunah looked so female with her great round hips.

A sob escaped your mouth. Why were you so ugly? Why?

You walked over to the fridge and ate everything you could get in your hands. Seconds after you were crying and throwing up at the ground.

*I can't...I can't anymore.*

You walked to your couch, looking under it and taking some papers out.

*680.000 dollars.*

It was the amount of money someone had sent one year ago in your account with the text: 'For losing your family.'

You had sent it immediately back, but it came back to your account and afterwards the account which sent you the money was delated.

You thought about keeping the money and to donate it after your death, but you would use it know.



                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Where's Minyoung?", asked Kris Junhyun.

"Not here.", Junhyun stated.

"Is she ill?", Kris asked concern.

"She was always ill.", whispered Junhyun with a sad smile.

"What?", Kris wasn't sure if he had heard right.

"Here read that.", Junhyun gave Kris a letter and walked to his friends.


In the break Kris took out the letter and was surprise to see that it was from Minyoung.



Hey Kris,

Yesterday I realized that I have to change something.

You're such a great person. You are warm heartly, open and friendly. But me, I'm nothing.

I'm ugly, I'm boring and I'm weak. I'm nothing someone like you diserves. That's why I want to change, Kris.

I want to be pretty, interessting and strong for you. 

I decided to go to a clinic far away from here.

I want a complete new start with myself. I want to become healthy and finally be a person who diserves you. 

And since I'm not here I want you to do everything that makes you happy. Go out, have fun with your friends and even girls if you want to.

I won't mind if you go out with other girls, because I don't know how long I'm going to be away.

But when I come back I'll ask you if you will come back to me. If you say no, I will fight for you, Kris.

I hope I'll be able to see you soon again.

Minyoung