Chapter 33

The Wolf And His Hunter

3 years.

It had been 3 years since Minyoung left Kris side.

3 years since she was dead, killed by the hunters.

A lot of things have changed since then: Tao wasn't anymore the bubbly maknae. He had become more calmer. Xiumin wasn't anymore the nice hyung who wanted the best for his pack. He wouldn't interfer in someone's business anymore. Lay started concentrate on his ability more and worked hard on it. Luhan was still the jackass of the pack, but he wouldn't cross any lines anymore. Chen was always the calmer and collective one. Since Exo M wasn't anymore Exo M he tried his best to bring them all back together and to built an unit again.

But the one who changed to most was Kris. He wouldn't smile nor talk probably to . The leader would stay everyday in his room and look out of the window.
Of course had tried to talk to him. Bring some sense in his stubborn head, but since 3 years he wouldn't even look at them.
Even f(x) tried to talk to him. Yes, f(x). Since they had found Exo M, they wouldn't leave them alone. Amber always tried to make the best food for Kris, but he wouldn't even blink to her direction.
Amber tried everything. She even stood infront of Kris and cried. She begged him to forget Minyoung and to take her as his other half, but he just threw a blanket to her and told her to get dressed.

Kris was mourning since 3 years and he knew he would never stop. He had lost his one and only love and no one would be able to bring her back...



                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hey, what are you doing?", asked Chen Lay when he saw Lay infront of a rabbit.

"I'm trying to heal it.", answered Lay concentrated. Chen watched Lay closely until the rabbits leg stopped bleeding and started to heal.

"You really improved.", complimented Chen.

"Hm.", Lay shortly answered and looked at the rabbit. When the animal was about to jump away, Lay grabbed it again and broke the rabbits other leg.

A bit surprised Chen looked at Lay who started to concentrate again.

"It's no use if I can stop a bleeding leg. It's better if I know how to heal a broken leg.", Lay explained.

"But you know how to heal a broken leg.", stated Chen.

"Only in my wolf form. I need to be prepared in any form." And with that Lay concentrated again on the bunny and ignored Chen.


With a sigh Chen walked back to their house. He walked into the living room and saw Xiumin sitting infront of the TV.

"Hey hyung, what are you doing?", asked Chen.

"Watching TV.", he replied.

"Where are the others?", Chen looked around.

"Dunno.", Xiumin shrugged and continued watching.

"I was with Lay hyung.", Chen started to conversation. "He healed a bleeding rabbit."

"Great."

"But then he broke him his leg."

"Aha."

Chen frowned unhappily. "He's hurting the animal over and over again to improve his ability."

"Ok."

"Don't you care?", Chen frowned deeper.

"Well...he's healing it again, doesn't he?" and with that Xiumin concentrated on the TV again.


Chen shook his head and walked into Tao's room. 

"Oh hey.", Tao waved Chen friendly from his bed.

"What are you doing?", asked Chen.

"Just thinking."

"Is something bothering you?", Chen asked concern.

"No...I'm just...thinking.", Tao smiled resuring.

"Well then...I'll leave.", said Chen and stood up.

"Ok hyung.", Tao waved again before he closed his eyes.


Leaving Tao's room Chen was about to go to the kitchen when he saw Kris coming out from his room.

"Oh leader!", Chen greeting with a smile.

Kris acknowledged him with a nodd and walked passed him. He entered the kitching took a bottle of water.

"I'll be macking dinner, do you want something special?", Chen tried to make conversation.

Kris shook his head.

"Ok...uhm...do you maybe wan to help-", but Kris had already left the kitchen, leaving Chen a bit dumbfounded back.



God, this pack was a mess. No one is smiling, laughing or probably doing anything.
They had to become a unit again and Chen had an idea what to do.



                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Camping?", Luhan raised an annoyed eyebrow.

"Are we 10? Why should we go out and camp?", he asked.

"Maybe you didn't noticed", started Chen. "But we are not anymore the pack we used to be."

He looked at everyone. "The brotherly love we had for each other is slowly disappearing. We don't care about anyone anymore, just about ourselves and that's not right. The best to become one again is to go out and to camp!"

"Chen hyung is right.", agreed Tao. "We changed a lot."

Tao looked at s. "We all changed a lot since Minyoung died. Even though she was our leader's other half, her death effected us too.", he sighed sadly. "It seems like she was our joy and love we had in this pack. Since she is gone our happyness left us too. The unision we used to have is gone and this is something to be concerned. Lay hyung, Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung let's try to become Exo M again, not only for our sake but also for the sake of our leader. When we become one again, I'm absolutely sure, we'll be able to bring our leader out of this black hole where he's hiding himself now. Let's try it hyungs. Let's try to become Exo M again."

Tao looked at his hyungs who were looking at him with an open mouth.

", since when is our maknae this mature?", murmured Luhan.

"Wow.", said Lay also surprised. "I think after this speech I really have to go. I don't even recognize our maknae anymore."

"Same.", said Xiumin with wide eyes.

"So it's setteled. We go camping, like humans.", Tao tried to joke and his hyungs smiled.

This would be the perfect started.







                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone expect from Kris went out to go camping. There was no use talking to Kris since he wouldn't even probably look at them.

He continued mourning and thinking about Minyoung. 

Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her hair, her perfect scent. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the happy Minyoung, but everything what came into his mind was the Minyoung with bruises and cuts on her face. The crying Minyoung. The broken Minyoung.
Kris opened his eyes immediately. It was all his fault. That she was hurt was his fault, that she ran away, that she was...dead. Everything was his fault.
He clenched his fists in anger. Why did she had to die? Couldn't it be him? 
The leader stood up and walked restless around the room. Why her and not him? Why? This wasn't fair! He had killed so many people and he's still living, but this pure, innocent girl he loved so much was dead. Why?!



"KRIS!", Tao shouted and stormed into his room.

"Tao?", Kris asked surprised. "What are you doing here? Aren't you cam-"

"HYUNG!", Tao shouted again and started crying. 

"What's wrong? Calm down."

"No! Outside....Minyoung-she-!", but before Tao could continue Kris had run out of the house, to look for the girl his heart was craving.

"NO! WAIT!", Tap shouted, but Kris was already outside, looking around. But what he saw was not what he expected.

Lay and Xiumin were lying bleeding at the ground in their wolf forms. While Chen and Luhan were furiously growling at a tree.

"What's-", Kris started but he stopped talking when he felt cold metal pressed against is temple.

He looked slowly to the right and he thought his heart had stopped to beat.

She was here. She really was. There was Minyoung smiling brightly at him.

"Long time no see Kris.", she said with a melodic voice. "Are you ready to die?"























----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I was too lazy to edit it. I hope it was ok! Peace and out!