Chapter 7

The Wolf And His Hunter

2 hikers have been killed by an wild animal.

The police pleads not to go near the forest and to keep your way on the streets.

They'll everything to catch the animal and to lock it away.

Have a nice and safe day.

Seoul 1.



You shook your head sadly at the news. Two poor hikers lost their lives for nothing, how pathetic. You sighed one last time before taking your jacket to walk to school. Infront of your door you stopped.
Should you really go to school today. It wasn't like you didn't felt good or somthing. But you would had to face Kris.

*He's probably making fun of me with his friends.*, you thought better. You imagined him talking and laughing with his guys.

*How could I have been so stupid and kiss him.*, you shook your head to get ride of your thought but you wouldn't open the door. 

*He had shut his eyes so tightly...obviously it was distugsting to kiss me. Pabo!*, you threw your back and jacket at the side and laid down on your couch. What you really needed was to sleep a bit.

*Do I like him?*, was your last thought after you drifted to a uncomfortable dream.


                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kris ripped the newspaper angry and left the living room.

He had done it again. He had killed innocent people again. Why him? Why is it always him?
He doesn't want to hurt somebody. He never wanted to hurt anybody! But his damn self. His damn wolfself was doing all this to him.
He should have listen to Xiumin and Luhan. He should have stayed at home, hiding in their cellar and putting some iron chains on him.
He should have known better. Damn it, he was the freaking alpha of EXO M! Of course, he should have known!

But the only thing Kris wanted was to see you. He wanted to see your always, a little bit sad face. He wanted to hear your calm voice. He wanted to talk to you. Everytime he talked to you, he felt more and more human.
Normaly he would just look at the mortals and always getting sader and sader. When Kris looked at humans, his wish to become one was stronger than before. But with you it was different. With you it was him who had to talk. It was him, who would start a conversation, trying to get your attention. Struggling with himself to talk more, to show more emotions and somtimes to make you smile.
You never smiled probably to him, but the tiny smile you would give him once in a while was enough for him to feel something.

When Kris kissed you,m it was the best moment since a long time. He felt somehow...complete. All the pain, he was feeling for years, were vanished for a moment. He was able to forget reality for a moment and this was the best feeling ever. You were like a little dream. In a dream, everything what bothers, would be gone for a moment. And the same effect you had on him.

But of course good dreams have to end and reality would replace them.

It wasn't him who bite you. It was his damn wolfself who did it. His wolfself is selfish, longing and a murder.
He never wanted to kill these people, neither to destroy your life. But his wolfself doesn't care.

But the worst thing was that he wasn't even able to feel completly sorry.
Because, how can you feel really sorry, if you killed people in a nightmare you hardly remember?
Of course Kris knew, what he did, really happened, but the only thing he remembered were the screams.
He can't remember their faces, he can't remember killing them. Just their screams were in his mind.

And they would haunt him for the rest of his life.


*At least Minyoung is safe.*, was a sudden thought of Kris what brighten his mood immediately.

*At least she's safe.*

He drifted for a second back to your last conversation and remembered you two didn't talked much. After you started talking about your parents, he felt sick and just wanted to stop the sudden screams that were in his head. It was drving him crazy. He needed to stop your date. But he doesn't regret it. Just because your parents were your topic, he was not able to hurt you.
*Even if their are absence, they're able to safe her.*, Kris thought sadly and closed his eyes.

But suddenly a new longing captured his mind. *Minyoung. Minyoung. Minyoung.*, was everything his mind shouted and he took his jacket and almost ran to your school.

Meanwhile Exo M looked at their leader leaving their home with a frown.

"You did a big mistake Chen.",  growled Luhan angry. "You shouldn't have giving us a shock, when we tried to stop him."

Chen looked guiltily down. They were right. They should have stopped their leader.

"It's to late give someone the fault.", said Lay sadly. "They are already dead."

"Let's look for any family member who are left.", said Xiumin tired and sat himself on the couch.

They would do the thing they always did: Sending a bunch of money. It wouldn't replace they're family, but it would help maybe. At least, a bit, they thought.

*I should have known.*, thought Chen sadly. *But at least he didn't hurted the girl.*


                                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone was knocking harshly at your door.

With a yawn you opened it. You were greeted by the moody face of the owner of the appartment.

"Good afternoon.", you greeted him.

"Minyoung.", he said seriously. "You are already eighteen. You are able to find a job. I can't let you live here anymore if you don't pay the rent."

"You know I would if I could work. The doctors say-"

"I don't care what your doctors say!", the man said angry. "Eat more, go and work! What's so difficult in doing that?"

"Because I can't.", you said firmly. "But you shouldn't be like this ahjusshi."

You crossed your arms firmly infront of you. "You still remember the day my parents allowed you to live in our house without paying rent? Do you remember how you lived in our house? You had a big room, a large bed and you could eat or order everything you wanted. So kind-hearted we were. Do you remember how long you lived in our house? For 3 year! I'm living hear in a one room appartment, I sleep on a couch and the window isn't even larger than my waist, but I don't complain. Honestly, I'm really thankful. I don't sleep under a brigde or landed in an orphanage. But still you treat the saviours of your life, like a piece of . I'm disappointed ahjusshi. If you want to kick me out, then do so. But rememberm the one who gave you a place and saved were no one but my parents."

And with this you closed the door right infront of his face and tears roll down your cheek. It wasn't fair. Your parents had helped him a lot. It was them who find a new job for him, who didn't let him starve or sleep under a bridge, but he doesn't even have the heart, to let their daughter life under his roof. How bad can a person be?

You heared again someone knocking at your door and you were sure, that it was the owner, who would gibe you 2 hours to pack your things and two leave. But to your surprise it was no one but Kris who was standing there with a serious expration.

You didn't said a word, you just looked at him, just like he did.

"This was the first time I saw you talking that much at once.", he said.

You just continued looking at him. Your face not showing any emotions.

"We should talk.", he said after a long time, but you shook your head.

"I don't want to."

"Don't be like this, Minyoung.", he sighed.

"Well, but I am being like this. What do you expect Kris? Kissing me and then leaving? Isn't this a bit too much of a cliche?", you asked but didn't waited for the answer. "But also biting me? Wow. I haven't even see this in a movie."

"Yeah, you're right.", he sighed. "I didn't mean to-"

"Hurt me? Don't be afraid, you didn't. Could you leave now, I want to sleep." You were about to close the door when you heard him say: "You weren't in school!", he looked at the floor. "I was worried."

"Don't be. I'm fine.", you said threw the half closed door.

"You're not."

"Don't bother." 

"But I do!"

"Why?"

"Because I like you, Minyoung.", he said honestly.

"I'm sorry.", you said softly. "But I don't like you." You closed the door and walked back to your couch.


To be honest, what you just said to Kris...was for 100% the truth.


----------------------------------------


A/N: Sorry for the mistakes, I was to lazy to correct my mistakes!
Hopefully you still likes it though <3