Chapter 1

The Wolf And His Hunter

*It's snowing.*, you sighed tiredly while making yourself ready for school. You washed yourself, cambed your hair, brushed your teeths and took a bread to eat.

You were sitting on you little couch and looking out of the window.

Snow. You hated snow. It was making you sad. Snow reminded you of your parents.

*I miss you Umma, Appa.*, you thought tired and closed your eyes for a moment. *Ten years had passed, but it still hurts like it was yesterday.*, you sighed again and opened your eyes. The snow was covering your window.

You shook your head and and stood up, ready to go outside.

You took your jacket put the big hoodie over your head and walked out of your house to go to school.

School was 20 minutes away from your house, but you didn't minded walking. You loved to walk threw the forest, since it made you feel at ease and in peace. You looked up to the trees, just to see that they were shining with the white snowflakes on top them.

*It's pretty.*, you thought but closed your eyes again. *But I don't like it.*


Finally you reached school and were greeted by a few classmates. You gave them a smile and a nodd and walked to your seat.

"Hey Minyoung.", greeted Junhyun. 

"Hey Junhyun.", you greeted back and gave him a high five.

"So...how are you doing?", he asked and sat next to you. He knew how you were feeling about snow. Once you two were dating, but fast you two figured out that it was better for you just to be friends.

"I'm fine.", you gave him a smile but he didn't bought it and frowned.

"Ok, ok. Honestly...I still can't stand snow. But what's there to do.", you shrugged. "It's part of the world, so why bother."

He nodded in understanding.

"And you?", you asked back. "How are you doing?"

"I'm...ok.", he answered. Now it was your turn to frown.

"You know that my grandma is ill", he looked down. "She won't probably survive Christmas.", he was making a tight fist.

"I'm sorry.", you whispered and patted his back. "I'm here for you."

"I know.", he gave you a little smile. "Just like I'm there for you, too."

"I know.", you smiled back.


"Please go to your seats!", clapped the teacher and everyone walked to their places.

"So my class. We have six new students.", he started and everyone widen their eyes. Six? This was the largest amount of new students they ever had at once.

"They are from China, but their korean is really really good, so please be nice to them and help them to feel well in our school, arasso?"

"Yes.", the class answered as a chor and the teacher nodded happyly.

"Come in.", he called the new students and one by one entered the classroom.

Damn, they were handsome. More than just handsome. Almost breath taking. How could pupils be so good looking? The girls were inwardly squeeking while the boys wished to look like them and not like the last nerds.

"Please introduce yourselfs.",the teacher pleaded. They new students nodded and looked to the class.

"Hello. My name is Xiumin.", said the first one with a very sweet and round face.

"My name is Luhan, it's nice to meet you.", bowed the second one. He looked like a little angle with his deer eyes.

"I'm Chen.", said the boy with the strong cheekbones, looking the manliest.

"Hello everyone, I'm Lay.", said a cute boy with dimples smiling friendly into the crowed.

"Hey. I'm Tao.", greeted a boy with dark circles under his eyes, but his dark brown eyes were making him extremly attractive.

"Hello, I'm Kris, we're happy to be here. Please take good care of us.", said the last one. He had blond hair. He looked so extrem manly. He didn't fit in their class. His eyes had a pretty brown. He was extremly tall but it fitted his aura extremly well. Tall, charming, and quiet.

You could see it in one look. Somehow the boys were looking threw the class. It seemed like they were looking for a place to sit down, but when they saw you they stopped looking threw the class and gave you an intensive gaze.
*Omo. Is something wrong with my face?*, you thought and made a mental note to check yourself after the class in the rest room.

"Please take a seat.", said the teacher and the knew students nodded. They all gave you a last look before they sat down.

The blond one and the one with the round face were sitting infront of you while the others were somewhere else in the room.
You didn't bothered them anymore and concentrated.



"You are a away to slow Minyoung.", said Junhyun but you just shrugged.

"Everyone is already out having lunch and you are packing your things!", he complained. 

"I'm ready.", you said finally and stood up, giving Junhyun a look. "I never forced you to wait for me."

"Well, but I still do, so what?", he asked challenging but you just laugh. "Let's go eat."

You two walked out the classroom just to be greeted by the new students.

"Hello.", you said after a long pause of silence. "Can we help you?"

They didn't say a word. They looked at each other and then back to you.

You looked helpless to Junhyun, maybe they hadn't understand you.

"Do you need any help?", asked Junhyun again, this time a little slower.

"We want to talk to the girl.", said the boy with the dark circles. They all eyed you like hungry tigers.

"Me?", you pointed to yourself. "Why? What's the problem?"

"We would like to talk to you...alone.", the round face boy gave Junhyun a disapproving look.

"I'm sorry.", you said all of sudden what irritated the boys.

"For what?", asked the boy with the manly face. What was his name again? Chen?

"I don't want to talk to you.", you said firm. "So please excuse me." You elbowed Junhyun and mouthed a "Let's go.", before leaving the new boys dumbfounded.


"You were a bit unfriendly to our new students.", said Junhyun.

"You know, I don't like strangers. Especially not strangers with such a rude attitude."

"You are right. Six boys and one girl alone somewhere? Never good.", Junhyun nodded his head but got hit by you.

"Aish! Seriously , you always think the worst things!"

"But hey, that's true! It was always a problem that-"

"Be quiet Junhyun-ah. You are irritating me.", you said and walked faster.

"Hey wait!", he jogged to you and put an arm around your shoulder. "Let's walk together!"