Ever After

L.I.N.E.s

A small hall decorated with white ribbons and lace.

The roses are rich decorating in every line and corner.

There were limited seats, no more than 30. Those mens with tuxedo, and women in their cocktail dresses. Sohee was sitting in front wearing her light blue dress, next to Adriana who dress in grey  mini dress with pink obi, a match one with Jong Suk who was in grey suit. Yesung was sitting handsomely in his black tuxedo as well. Margareth was sitting in the second row with hersimple brown dress.

There was a screen connected with a camera, showing a room with beautiful red ornament decorations. A lady in red dress was holding her baby girl. She talked to someone else at the other side of the room. It was Min Jung, who couldn’t be there now, as the baby she had was just too young to fly far away.

Leeteuk was standing there, in his black tuxedo.

“Now I believe that you’re my twin...” Heenim whispered, as he walked entering the hall with Sora entwined her hands on his arms.

“Shut up....” Sora commented.

Heenim giggled. “Because you look so pretty today...”

Sora pat his shoulder and he giggled again. “Well...usually, I’m prettier...but now...you are...That ahjussi is lucky...”

They both giggled.

Heenim stopped at the entrance. “ I wish you all happiness...” And hepecked her lips and kissed her forehead before hugged her warmly. They walked to the aisle at the hall. Leeteuk couldn’t take his eyes of his bride who walked beautifully, wrapped in little simple backless black dress.

“As I grow up...I found you. Fall for you is thing I never thought I would. But, hey... I never know things called happiness, before I found you. And here I stand up, to sue you...” Leeteuk made the audiences got shocked with his sentence. But the father kept smiling, knowing that he would say such thing. “And here I stand to sue you...for taking half of me, my heart, and my everything. And by that I demand you to stay forever by my side. Let’s create our happiness and the world of our own, help each other through the good time and the bad, cherish all we have together...I won’t leave and always love. Kang Sora, It’s me, Park Jungsoo who love you  the way you are...I promise that.”

Sora got her teary eyes, still she looked at him deeply “A nightmare who turned as a future dream... from the most terrible colour I know, to the most beautiful colour I love the most. And by that...I am here to sue you...” she gave him her dimple smile. “for taking half of me, my heart, and my everything. And by that I demand you to stay forever by my side. Let’s create our happiness and the world of our own, help each other through the good time and the bad, cherish all we have together...I won’t leave and always love. Hey, Park Jungsoo... It’s me, Kang Sora who love you  the way you are...I promise that.”

Heenim wiped his tears. Min Jung hugged BuHyung from the screen whipe wiping her tears... Yesung looked up, to avoid crying.

“And I pronounce you as man and wife...” the Father said. “You may kiss the bride...”

Caressing her face, Leeteuk held her waist and kissed her gently... ummm... no... and they kissed gently.

It was Yesung who got stunned... And it was Margareth who also got her jaw dropped watching their thread shone and sparked with golden light. Started from Leeteuk’s little one and ended in Sora’s little one. She smiled meaningfully... 

***

It was late in the evening inside the gym...Some team members were busy exercising. Well, since the members need to take care of their health and her stamina, so a quite comfortable gym was provided for them.

Heenim kept staring at Leeteuk as he moved to another corner and tried another exercise tool.

“Hormones...” Heenim giggled before continued his exercise. 

Couple of minutes passed, and he eyed Leeteuk moved to another tool, still with his frowning forehead. He smiled widely.

“Hyung!” Heenim called and Leeteuk turned to him.

“What?”

“Come here...” Heenim waved at him. And Leeteuk stepped closer to him.

“What happened?”

“Seeing you couple of days make me think that you need a consultation...um...counseling...”Heenim smiled sweetly.

“Consultation? Counseling? On what?”

“Father to be...”

“You? Give me counseling? You haven’t even been a father yet...”

“I will soon. But at least...I have faced that most difficult XXX moments...”

“The dificult WHAT?”

Heenim didn’t relpy but still gave him his lovely smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And....”

“I know...I feel so dirty...”

“In....”

“Well...I just realized...her s are getting bigger...It’s getting hotter...everytime I saw it...her butts...I...”

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha...” Heenim burst in laughter.

“Ya!!!! Don’t laugh!!!” Leeteuk kicked him.

“Hahahahahahaha...I know such feeling, hyung, trust me...Listen...I will try to help you..If you need special technique in doing that....or even need disctraction from your wolf intention kekekeke...I will be there to help hahahahahaha...”

“Aish! How did you control yourself?”

“Make myself busy and thinking about Ohee more...”

“Sohee?”

“Sohee is the mother...Ohee is my baby’s name...”

“Oheeeeeeeeee????”

“Don’t react that much!”

“How could you get that strange name?”

“Remember this..’do you wanna build a snowmaaaaaaaaaannnnnn?’ the snowman’s name is...”

“Olaf?”

“Yessssss!!!! I wanted to name our baby girl Olaf...but Sohee opposed...”

Leeteuk shook his head. “So...I came up with a bright Idea...I combined two names...Olaf and Sohee...equal...Oheeeee....!” he raised his hands proudly.

“And Sohee agreeddddd????”

“Ummmm...she doesn’t....”

And Leeteuk burst again in laughter.