It's on

L.I.N.E.s

Knock knock...

“Annyonghaseyo...ahjumma...ahjussi....Sora is here...” Sora greeted as she entered Leeteuk’s apartment.

Leeteuk laughed seeing the way she cutely acted, as actually knows Leeteuk lived alone.

“Take a seat. Or do you want to take a bath first?”

“Me? Ah...sure. I will take my clothes first....” Sora excused herself and walked to Leeteuk’s room. Leeteuk giggled.

“OMO!” Sora shouted in surprised and quickly run out from Leeteuk’s room and made him burst in laughter.

“Do you think where are you now? Hahahahaha...” Leeteuk pointed her head with her pointed finger.

“That isn’t my mistake! Our apartment is quite similar....” she grumbled.

“Gosh...you must be out of your mind..are you drunk?”

“Wae? Wae? Wae? What happened if I am drunk? AH....will you use me if I am drunk?” she squinted her eyes.

“Use you? What do you mean use you?”

“Well...ermmm....you know this is....”

“Puahahahahahaha....” Leeteuk laughed again “....”

“Ya! I’m not ! It’s on the movie....!”

“That’s why....don’t watch too much movie...okay?” He suddenly hugged her.

“Eyyyyyy....” Sora pushed him.

“Don’t you want a hug from me?”

She grinned.

“I see...” Leeteuk smiled widely and surprisingly kissed her.

“Seonsaeng...”

“Oppa....”

“Huh?”

“It’s oppa...”

“s...should I call you...op...oppa?” she blushed.

“Just if it’s two of us...”

They hugged again.

“I...I will take my clean clothes first...” Sora smiled.

“Where will you take them?”

“At my apartment...”

“If you can go to you apartment easily, why are you here?”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Damn!” she seemed gain her focus and understand her situation forgotten before as she’s been too tired.

“Listen..” Leeteuk said. “My bathroom is inside my bedroom. Next to it, is a small room, it’s my wardrobe. Find something fit on you and you may wear it...”

“Jinjja?”

“Ne...”

“What about you? Don’t you want to clean up yourself?” Sora asked.

“I see...so...we will do it together you mean?” he smirked.

“Eeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy...”Sora blushed and Leeteuk pinched her cheeks.

“I’ll do it there, the other bathroom...” he ponted at another direction.

“Araso...” she smiled before entering his room and Leeteuk watched her movement with fluttering heart.

“For the first time in my history...” he whispered and smiled.

***

Looking at her left and right, Sora grinned. She tied the bathrobe. She tiptoed and walked faster, open the wardrobe door and entered quickly. She was a little bit wowing. In her apartment, that wardrobe room became additional space for her and Heenim to do some of their work and sometimes sleep as they could put a single bed there.

White...almost all outfit is in white.

She observed them carefully. White t-shirts...white polos...white oops! Sora grinned and blushed...underpants... She shook her head and continue. white shirts...white pants...white suit... and after that the warmer tone color like gray and brown, and then black...before going to the other colorful outfit. He organized them very well.

“What do I need?” Sora thought. “Aha! Boxer!” she then moved to the underpants shelves.

She then took a boxer. She choose the navy one since she wore nothing inside except her bra, she also chose the navy tee as well. She was about to go out when she suddenly turned and grinned. She giggled. “What is his size?” She got curious.

“He must be Calvin Klein lover...hihihi...” she cleared . “Seonsaeng...ummm...no...oppa...let me peek a little..hihihihi...”  She took one of his underpants...

“Wohooo...” she giggled.

“Is it that interesting?” Suddenly Leeteuk’s voice appeared.

“Huh!” Sora got shocked and she automatically hid the pants behind her.

“In...interesting what?” she tried to look calm.

“Give it to me...”

“Mwo...?”

“I know what you hide... Give it to me...” he smirked.

Sor handed it to him without looking at him, hiding her her cherry cheeks.

Leeteuk grabbed it and then he pulled sown his sporty trousers.

“Kyaaaa!!! What the...” Sora turned and covered her face with her hands.

But Leeteuk just calmly wore the underpants and then slowly moved closer to Sora and reached out his hands next to her like he was about to hug her.

“Shhhhhhhhhhh...” He just wanted to take one of his shorts and wore it quickly.

“Om...omomo....” her heart raced...she squatted down and hid between her knees.

He smiled playfully and gave his hand.

“Stand up...” he comanded. His deep voice made her shivered.

“Andwae...” she shook her head.

“Stand up....”

“Wear your pants first...”

“I have...”

“Liar....”

“Look! Look here...” he started to giggle.

“No way...”

Leeteuk smirked before lifted her like a sack on his shoulder. ‘Andwaeeeee..!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” She screamed.

“Take me down! Take me down! I’m heavy!” she shouted. Leeteuk burst in laughter at the same time he trew her on the bed...

“Listen...sleep there and don’t play around...” He towered her.

“Ehhhhhhhh.....” she was about to say something when Leeteuk kissed her forehead.

“Is it still glowing darkly?” Leeteuk asked.

Sora looked at his little finger. “It is... Perhaps because of my presence...”

“Because I found you?”

Sora nodded. “I can’t see my thread yet... It’s still too early. But...If...I meant to be with you..my color will be the same like yours...” she pointed at her little one. “But if it is not...”

“I don’t want you to have different color with mine...” Leeteuk cut.

“Oppa...” she was surprised with his statement.

“Thinking about last time... When you’re a little girl, you didn’t even leave me in such horrible condition. Don’t you think it has no reason?”

Sora was stunned.

“Because I believe we met because there’s something special between us... Since that day...I never thought about anything else except changing my life into a better one... I stopped playing around with girls and I had hard time to go out from the gangster thing... Here I am... so close to you. If you weren’t there at that time and that accident wasn’t happened...I don’t know, what kind of person will I be...” He confessed.  

“Have I told you I’m glad that you’re alive?”

She shook her head.

“Since I know that fact..Being honest, no matter how hard I tried, I found it difficult to get off  my eyes on you. Moreover after I knew I became the cause of the bad luck you  have. Coincidentally...I always there...” he smiled. “We met for a reason...” Leeteuk stated.

“And that’s why we met again...” Sora smiled gently while touching his cheek and traced his face.

And they kissed, gently and deeply. Leeteuk tilted his head and held her waist, pressed her closer in his embrace. They let go slowly.

 “Nite nite...” he said.

“Ah...gomawo... nite...” she smiled sweetly and bit her lips...

“Don’t... I warn you...don’t smile like that...” He covered her with blanket.

“Waeyo?”

Leeteuk stood up and sighed. “Because I’m a man ...” He smiled meaningfully.

Sora looked at him shyly as he walked out and closed the door.

***

“101 CK underpants, 102 CK underpants, 103 CK underpants, 104 CK underpants, 105 CK underpants...Aisssssssssssssshhhhhhhh!!! I can’t sleep!” She looked at the watch. It’s been midnight.

She then counted again “106 CK underpants, 107 CK underpants......188 CK underpants, 189 CK underpants...GOSH!!!” she got up.

She then jumped out of the bed and walked out to the kitchen. She was surprised finding Leeteuk still awake reading something, he was wearing glasses.

“Oh...haven’t you slept?” he asked with his husky voice and took off his glasses.

“Not yet...I can’t...” she answered.

“Eat this...” Leeteuk handed her chocolate candy.

“If I found hard to fall asleep, I eat chocolate to make myself relax and sleep after that...”

Sora took and chew it. “I’ll get fatter if I keep eating this midnite...” she said. Leeteuk laughed.

“Come here...” Leeteuk grabbed her hands, and made her sit on his lap facing him. Sora was suddenly tremble.

“Don’t get me wrong...” He made her head rested on his shoulder and at her back slowly. He sang her a lullaby.

Sora giggled. “I’m not a little girl...” she protested.

“But you need to sleep well... go sleep...” he made her head rested on his shoulder, pat her back and sang a lullaby once again. At first Sora tried hard not to laugh...but then she couldn’t bear it and burst in laughter.

“Ya! Don’t laugh!” Leeteuk protested.

“Look here...your shoulder...it’s hard here, you must be so tense...that’s why you need to be relax...” He made her head rested on his shoulder again. Sora closed her eyes slowly...one second and two..and she pushed him before he was able to sing her lullaby again.

“Do you know any other way to make  relax?” Sora asked.

Leeteuk thought for awhile “In this position?”

Sora nodded.

“urmmmm....”

“Too long...” Sora smiled meaningfully. She moved her face closer to him and pressed her lips on his...

Leeteuk got surprised with her action...

But soon he replied her kiss by holding her waist closer.

He tilted his head to get better acces, starting the kiss battle...