Twins' Morning ^^

L.I.N.E.s

My dream comes true...making Sora and Heenim as twins...kkkkkkk....OOps!

***

It was a bright morning at Dongguk university. A lot of students mostly walked in a hurry since it’s been close with the class time. Heenim has been quite far away, leaving his twin sister as he turned to him and got annoyed face.

“What are you doing???!!!!” he shouted.

“Me??” Sora pointed at herself.

Heenim rolled his eyes and run to her. He grabbed her hand and dragged her.

“Chakkaman oppa...chakkaman...” she stopped his movement.

“What? You got mesmerized by the line connection colors again?” Heenim asked.

“Ne... Look!! That girl with denim shirt and carrying white rucksack...”

“UEE?

“Ne...”

“What color is hers?”

“Marron...but lighter and brighter...” she was beaming. “yeppeo...”

“Is she fallin in love?” Heenim asked.

“Seeing from the bright color on her little finger...yes, she does...”

“The right man?”

Sora looked at Heenim meningfully and pointed at Hyukjae.

“But Hyukjae has a girlfriend...”

“Wrong... He did... When he was with IU...their color was maroon and green... it’s so far away. And Hyuk’s color didn’t shine at all eventhough he was with her...”she smiled. “Look! Look! Look!! Awhhhh...oppa..they meet....shining so beautifully...the lines almost united...it’s bout the time...awwwhhhh...yeppeo...” she clasped her hands.

“Aishhhh...”Heenim ruffled her sister’s hair. “How could you say Look Look Look to a person cannot see what you can see...!”

“hehehe...mianhae...I wish you could see what I see...”

“Strange heredity...the gift was only given to you by mom...why not me...”

“But you’re prettier than me eventhough you’re a man!!! Don’t grumble and protest...”

“Ahahahaha...you’re right...” Heenim pinched her chubby cheeks. “I love our dimples anyway hehehe... Let’s go to the class then...”

They walked faster, but suddenly Heenim stopped.

“Wae?” Sora asked.

“What is my color?”

“Yours?”

“My connection thread?”

“Ah....it’s silver, oppa...”

“Have you seen any....?”

“eventhough I see her, I won’t tell you...you have to find her yourself...”

“Aishhhhh.....You always say that....”

“But she’s close...” Sora dropped a clue.

“Close?” Heenim asked.

“Yup. Quite close...” Sora giggled and run leaving him.

“Yaaaa!!!! Ugly duckling! How dare you!!!!” He run after her.

***

Got stunned with the way Hyorin, Sohee, and Nari’s making up themselves and dressed up in chic way, Sora frowned. “Ya! Why are you dressing up like that? Since when you like dressing up like this?” She asked. But she just get  cold stares from her bestfriends.

“Seriously....Will you go for a date? With whom? But seeing from your thread connection colors...”

“Shut uppppppp.....” both Hyorin, Sohee, and Nari curled their fingers in desperation.

“Please don’t tell us about that again...” Hyorin whimpered.

“You said it’s still possible to change, right? The color?” Nari ruffled her hair.

“One over a million....” Sora grinned.

“Don’t you see someone who has the same color with us?” Sohee asked.

Sora giggled “Eventhough i saw them...I won’t tell you...”

“How rude!!!!” Nari stomped her feet causing Sora bursted in laughter.

“You don’t need to be annoyed....she doesn’t even tell me...” Heenim suddenly appeared.

“Ahhhhhhh....this girl....wae so rude????” Hyorin protested.

“Because you need to find it yourself...It will be more beautiful...” she smiled widely.

“Okay, then...we wont ask again...” Nari pouted and continued made up herself.

“Yeah....” Both Hyorin and Sohee followed Nari.

“Well...at least, we will try to steal Mr. Teukie’s heart today hihihihi....” Sohee giggled.

“Ahhhhh...you wanna do that again?” Heenim asked.

“Ne,oppa...he’s hot...hihihi...” Sohee giggled.

“But I’m handsomer and prettier than him...” Heenim protested.

“I don’t want to be someone’s prettier than me....” Nari rolled her eyes.

“Me too...” Hyorin grinned.

“Teukie nugu?” Sora asked.

Everybody got stunned looking at her.

“Where have you been every Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyy...????” Nari shook Sora’s shoulders.

“Me???? In class...” She grinned.

“She’s so busy recently in our drama class...busy sleeping...” Heenim kicked her butts.

“Awwwhhhhh!!!! Oppa that’s hurt!!!!” she kicked him back.

“How dare you are sleeping while our high quality man as well as your bestfriend’s possible future husband teaching...” Hyorin crossed her arms looking at Sora who then giggled hilariously.

“Okay...I will try to open my eyes today... I just feel...so damn lazy...only one subject in Friday...how I wish there’s no class on Friday...” Sora smiled at them.

“I won’t get surprised if you do the way we do next week...” Nari winked at her.

“Once we start the drama practice we might meet him almost everyday...kyak!!!” Hyorin jumped in excitedment.

***

He looked at the scipt play on his hand coldly...

“I’m not sure...will they be able to do it?” he smirked.

He made up his hair and looking at himself in the mirror before making his way to the class.

***