016.

T Is For Tattle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAPTAIN HULCK

Chapter Sixteen

 

Like a statue with open eyes, I remained still in my current position. I couldn't move my arms, my legs, my toes, and fingers. I practically couldn't move my whole body. Crap. This is not what I have envisioned.

Because This. Is. Definitely. Not. Do. Kyungsoo.

This isn't like Cinderella and Prince Charming.
Nor Rapunzel and Flynn.

This. Is. A. Fairytale. Gone. Bad.
Really gone bad.
It's like Shrek and Fiona.

But.....he was also a member of RCY Korea. How could I forget?!

He was also green like Shrek. If you'll put it that way.
Green like the comics creature that said "you don't like me when I'm angry".

He's...
Captain Hulck.
Kim Joonmyeon.

No. No. This isn't happening...

I looked at Kim Joonmyeon, who still had his lips planted on mine, his eyes closed.

Ew.
Ew...Eeeeew!!

As if the nerves in my body started functioning again, panicking, I immediately placed both my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away with full force. 

I instantly shot up on my feet, still in shock.

Eeew! Kim Joonmyeon just kissed me...no..it wasn't really a kiss. Just some CPR procedure. Yes, it was just some first aid -rescue operation. So, I wouldn't consider it a kiss but...just moments ago, I was fantasizing sweet romantic scenes and I considered it a kiss prior to when that kis- no...CPR procedure....Aish...I'm disgusted...

Ew.
Yuck.
Gross!!!

I think I had to brush my teeth a million times.

I put my hands up in a surrendering manner, looking at all the people surrounding us.

"I'm okay now. I'm okay." I uttered fastly. Crap. That was just really digusting. I should have just admitted that I was okay earlier.

But I don't know why...my heart is beating fast, seemingly like a hundred times faster than it normally can. It's because...I'm totally disgusted and shocked that it was not Do Kyungsoo...or...aish.

"Whoa, President Kim still has not started with the CPR and yet the patient has recovered instantly," a male student in trunks started muttering, "truly an angelic touch."

Angelic touch? More like Hulck's emission-slash-radiation.

I was looking at the people around us when I accidentally shifted my gaze towards Captain Two Face. He was just staring up at me from his spot on the ground, with a small closed smirk plastered on his lips. One that he can freely do now because of his newly acquired "bad boy" image. I didn't know if he was doing it on purpose, but he subtly, shortly, his lower lip before lightly wiping it with the back of his pointer finger, as he continued gazing at me intently.

Oh my goodness. What have I gotten myself into?!

And then I subconsciously landed my gaze towards Do Kyungsoo. However, he was pre-occupied talking with another male student.

My heart sank.

Why did he allow someone to do the procedure? Not that I was demanding to, but...
he could also do it. Why pass it onto someone else?

And what made my heart sink more was the fact that..he wasn't the one who got wet.

It was Kim Joonmyeon.
It was Kim Joonmyeon who dove into the pool.

So was this Do Kyungsoo's way of rejecting my confession?
What did I do wrong? What?

But no! I'm not gonna be overly dramatic.

All of these.
All of these happened because of Captain Two-Face.

This is all your fault, Kim Joonmyeon! Your fault!

And now, my husband-to-be had to witness that adulterous act. My poor husband's eyes.

Screw you, Captain Hulck!

Kim Joonmyeon stood up still looking at me, but now, with a stern expression on his face. I walked up to him, darting a murderous, intense, furious stare up at him. He gave me a small smirk once again.

"Liked it?" He whispered in an annoying playful tone. "Or did he like it?"

I balled my fist tighter.

"This is just the beginning of your misery," he continued taunting me, "Seo. Myun. Jae." Then, he gave finally a what seemed to be like a warning. 

"You will pay."

I clenched my fist tighter, and returned his smirk with my own one.

"No." I said blankly. "You will pay." I stepped my right foot on purpose down his left foot-

But...the heck?! He immediately removed his foot out of the way, and my foot, still wearing a shoe, was only met with the tiled ground.

I looked up at Kim Joonmyeon once again, slightly turning his head 'no' while giving me a warning-filled, stern smirk.

Aargh!!!

I my heels to head outside The Water Arena, still all wet, with my uniform and hair all drenched with water.

Go to hell, Captain Two-Face!
Or maybe I should help him do so.
I'll send you to hell, Captain Two-Face!

 


"Uh...Myunjae, why is this not opening?"
"You just turn the knob and push it open like we normally do. Did you even eat lunch?"

I, Luhan, Philip, and Hyejin were outside our former publication room, all excited that we would, at least, still had a lounging place during our free time and dismissal time, especially when we needed some place to do our projects, homeworks, and chatting. Because doing those alone in the dorm was pretty boring. Since the USHers only met whenever there would be upcoming events where they were needed, they said there would be no significant need to stay at the org's room....because of some green advocacy they were  campaigning, like saving electricity and the like. They were nature lovers, they 'admitted'. We already had the room opened this morning before classes started, and yet here Luhan was, saying it wasn't budging.

"Myunjae, it really isn't opening." Luhan complained for the nth time, still pushing and twisting the knob.
"Well, just call some maintainance guy or something," I uttered as I turned my attention back to Philip and Hyejin.

"So there...I opened my eyes and I saw Hulck...or more like Yuck." I continued.
"Oh my," Philip expressed, placing a palm lightly on his chest, seemingly shocked. "That's really brutal."
"I know right," I replied. "It was the most disgusting thing ever."
"Knowing that your Kungfu boy even had to witness it," Hyejin uttered. "Wait...how did he react to it anyway?"

Philip and Hyejin leaned closer to me, looking interested in what I had to answer.

"He didn't see it. He was talking to someone," I shrugged. It was a good thing though that he didn't see it.
"Psh. If I know, he was just pretending not to see it because it would hurt to the bones," Philip exaggerated.
"Yeah, right," I expressed. Actually, I was slightly wishing that it was indeed like that. In my dreams...don't wanna hope anymore but...aish.

"But wait," Philip intercepted once more. "What would you do...if Hulck did it for another reason?"
"What reason?" I asked Philip suddenly.
"Come on, Myunjae, you know." Hyejin lightly chuckled, looking at me in disbelief.
"What? Reason...uh...oh...that," I said. "Ew. Besides, I'm totally against adultery. My husband wouldn't like it."

"Really? Hmm?" Philip cooed.
"I mean he's not bad. Actually a complete package. In addition, you also like bad boys, right?" Hyejin teased me.

"No. I only like Kyungsoo-type bad boys. Not two-faced bad boys." I said, crossing my arms. Gross! Never in a million years.

"Okay, if you say so-"
"Hey! The three of you, instead of having some girly talk there, mind helping me?" Luhan spoke, now irritated more than ever.

"Okay. Okay." Philip replied.

We faced the door and tried turning the knob in turns, but it was indeed not really opening. Even if Luhan used the key on it, ten minutes ago, until now. No movement.

We called  one of the old maintenance men that we saw passing by the student-filled hallway.

And now, with the maintenance person attempting to open the door...no progress had still been achieved so far. After another ten m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter