019

T Is For Tattle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAPTAIN HULCK

Chapter Nineteen

 

It was Friday. The third day of detention.

I didn't know if I would be happy about it because we did NOT have fun cleaning a part of the stadium. I mean, who does anyway? Oh right. The USHers... But I'm an exception to that fact.

A gloomy afternoon it was. Two hours after dismissal. We had just finished doing the labor that we had divided among ourselves and we were ready to go home, packing our stuff at the audience bleachers area. As in finished, so I'm pretty ecstatic. And can you imagine the hell we had to go through with the soccer team playing pranks-...Uh, okay. Breathe deeply...no outburst for today.

"Joking aside, I have to make a blog post about this horrible, traumatic experience," Philip muttered, sighing.
"O. M. G. You have a blog?" Hyejin asked in surprise-delight.
"Yeah, you go blog, while I'll just sleep," Luhan said in a tired tone.

"Myunjae, let's go," Hyejin spoke, looking at me, waiting for me to finish folding my blazer. It was hot and I had no choice but to remove it.
"Uh...no. I think I'm just gonna wait for Chanyeol and Baekhyun and we'll head back to the dorm together." I answered, giving a tired smile.
"Okay then. See you on Monday." Hyejin stated with a reassuring smile, nodding once, as she picked her bag up.
"Bye, Myunjae!" Philip waved.
"See you Monday." Luhan smiled.

They all walked towards the stadium exit with Hyejin still talking non-stop about the blog with Philip. "O.M.G. You have to tell me about that blog...what's the URL...."

I sat on the audience bleachers and leaned towards the metal railing in front of this first-level bleacher, watching the soccer practice in front of me.
Wow, they're really good. They're really different when playing soccer. Maybe they're afraid of Mr. Coach. Oh...there goes the derp twins....proud mama watching here...Crap...this is so boring.

Slowly, subconsciously, I think I fell asleep.
No, not now. Just wait until we get back to the dorm....
the dorm...the dorm....zzz....

 

 

Grasshopper.
Grasshopper.
Oh my...grasshopper chasing me...RUN!
No...no...

'Get away from me.'
'Get away from me.'
It's catching up...no...noooooo...oooo-

"Owie!" I rubbed my head, my eyes still shut close.
Was that real? What a huge grasshopper...and it just hit me on my head...

I slowly opened my eyes. I realized I was still in the bleachers. 

Oh no. I must have fallen asleep.
Where are the derp twins? Where-

Oh. They left me.

The soccer field was now deserted. I should have just messaged them that I would be waiting for them. Anyway, they must be dying to go and rest because of their soccer drill. Soccer championship game next week.

I stood up but I really felt like I had been hit by a hammer on the head. I almost stumbled on my feet when I stepped on a soccer ball.

Who kicked this freaking soccer ball?!

I turned my gaze once again back at the soccer field and noticed a lone figure in a soccer uniform, fixing his stuff on the field side bleachers. I squinted.
With that dark brown hair with hints of red.
Uugh!!

Kim Joonmyeon.

I'm not in the mood to ride with his game right now. I'm really tired and sleepy.

I threw the ball back onto the soccer field as far as I could and spun around to get my things from the bleacher. However-

"Ouch!" A flying object hit my back.

This isn't getting any funnier.

I slid my bag onto my back, picked the soccer ball up, and...I think you could guess where I was heading to.
Kim Joonmyeon's arse.

I walked down the audience bleachers, then towards the field side bleachers, and threw the ball onto Kim Joonmyeon's shoulder, who was innocently arranging his stuff inside his sports bag, and did not even seem to mind the ball that had just hit him.

I stopped a couple of meters away from him.
"If you throw the ball at me one more time, you're gonna meet another doomsday," I muttered blankly, as I turned around to walk towards the stadium accession.

Then the soccer ball hit me...again.
This brat is really hoping for a death wish.

I turned around but Kim Joonmyeon wasn't on the field side bleachers anymore. I  found him already, almost, in the middle of the soccer field. With a hand in his pocket, gazing at me, with a mocking closed smile. I picked up the ball and with all my might, I threw it towards him.

However, he caught the ball on his chest, and fluidly, the ball rolled down his body as he confined the soccer ball at his foot. Hm. Not bad...wait...what am I even saying...

I was really tired and I really wanted to sleep now, I my heels once more.

"Ow!"
Aish.
That really hurts.

"Come on, loser. Kick it."

What? Loser? I turned to look at Kim Joonmyeon, still blankly, looking at me.
I walked towards him and stopped just a forearm-length away. I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Can you please stop hitting me with that thing?!" I exclaimed. "And stop calling me a loser."

He just smirked at me in reply. Captain Smirk.
"Maybe," he spoke sternly. "If you  kick that soccer ball towards the goal, maybe I will."

I don't know if he's teasing me or challenging me.
Well, I was just 'not prepared' at that time in P.E. class so...I'll take that as a challenge.

"Fine," I simply said.

He just gave a smug once again.
Psh. I can do it, Captain Hulck.

I walked back to my spot earlier, picked the ball up, and walked towards the front of a nearby goal.
This is so amateur, really.

"If I kick this towards the goal successfully, will you stop bugging me for good?"

He just shrugged his shoulders, still flashing me that annoying, taunting closed smile.
You just wait, Kim Joonmyeon.

I cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter