031

T Is For Tattle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAPTAIN HULCK

Chapter Thirty One

 

I slowly stood up, with my left hand still placed on Kyungsoo’s soft, welcoming, warm palm. He beamed a gentle smile down at me, with his gaze still connected with mine.

It was undeniable that he was truly dashing. No. It would be an understatement. Because it was inevitable…I was still attracted to him. I am still confounded by his presence.

As I gained my full stance, he held my left hand with his and redirected it towards his bent right arm, in a gesture as if to me. He glanced on his right side and flashed a charming closed smile at me once again.

“Shall we?”

My heart fluttered. With a feeling of elation. My glance softened under his penetrating gaze as I smiled up at him meekly and gave a small, gentle nod.

We walked towards the dance floor. Us. Walking side by side. With my hand resting on his forearm. Albeit the dance floor not being crowded compared to the condition earlier, the people along our path smiled at us and provided a small walkway for us. We stopped at a spot, seemingly as if we were in the middlemost part of the dance floor.

With the sensual, moderate tempo beat of the RnB song still playing, he slowly and delicately placed his right hand on the lower part of my back, still maintaining the distance in between the warmth of our bodies. He did it so firm and sure…yet gentle.

I was still not able to process any thought as of the moment. My mind was still blank. Because in front of me was this captivating, gorgeous man, who I see holding me the way like this only in my dreams. However, I was not dreaming. Everything felt surreal. Everything is real.

As if he sensed that I was slightly disoriented and unmoving from my position….he gently grabbed both of my wrists….settled my arms around his neck…and he delicately placed his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer. His movements were not awkward compared on normal days. He did everything with so much precision and certainty. His aura was strong and dominating and I could not help…but be struck and fascinated.

His gaze was still lingering straightly on my eyes as if I was the only person in the room. As if we were the only persons inside the room.

And the volume of the song started coming back....with I, still lost in his gaze.

Song chorus
And I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I’m so strung out on you I can barely move
But I like it and it’s all because of you

Still looking directly at his dark brown eyes, I could not ignore the way he looked right now. 
Black hair in a slick brushed-back manner. Perfectly angled thick manly eyebrows.
High bridged nose. Faultless, smooth skin.

The impeccable black tuxedo immaculately fitting his silhouette.
With the rousing scent of men’s perfume emanating from him.

“A princess…” He hummed. “I think that’s perfectly suitable.”

I gave a small smile in response as I shortly looked at the floor beneath us then back at his gaze.

“Yes. I…I’m...” I stuttered shortly. “…I’m Princess Bubblegum.”
Giving a closed smile at me, he slightly tilted his head as if questioning.

I continued. “Uh…you know. Adventure Time. From Cartoon Network.”

He gave a short, small nod, still smiling with shut lips.

Oh gosh…now he thinks I’m some kind of a weirdly obsessed fan of childish cartoons.

“Nope...actually…I wasn’t the one who chose this. It was my friends’ idea. They’re just so madly obsessed-”

Kyungsoo looked at the ground for a moment and held a gentle laugh before looking at me once again. I realized I was speaking too fast again.

“But nope. Princess Bubblegum has pink hair. I removed the wig earlier.” I finished my blabbering. 
“She does?” Kyungsoo expressed softly. “But I think I would like Princess Bubblegum with medium-length black hair.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Yes, I’m nervous. Who won’t be when you are dancing with a guy whom you have been ’fantasizing’ about for many years now? I just hope he will not notice I’m tensed right now. And…oh my gosh…he likes the medium-length black hair….

We continued swaying to the music. Body for body. Warmth for warmth. 
“How…how about you?” Seriously, I should stop stuttering. 

Probably because of the awkward atmosphere. But no…he’s not aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter