017

T Is For Tattle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAPTAIN HULCK

Chapter Seventeen

 

Eat soy sauce, rodents.

"Aish! St-Stop!" The tanned rodent shouted at us once more.

It was not that hard to chase these rodents in front of us away. So here we were, being the victorious "losers" we were, in the middle of the soccer field, with the half- soccer team members pleading and crying, with some kneeling for mercy in front of us. Except for their Captain, of course. They had their hands placed in front of them, attempting to shield themselves from the salty, brown liquid blasting in front of them.

"This is what you get for messing with our room. How do you like that, huh?" Hyejin said, still squirting soy sauce with her water gun.
"You look like a serving of bulgogi....there...eat soy sauce..." Philip aimed at Kris. "Or you need toppings for that, huh?" Philip kicked the grass towards their direction.

"Aish! You losers! You will pay for this..." I heard Sehun utter, eyes still shut, with palms in front of him for defense.
"Who's the loser now, huh? Lother...Lother..." Luhan taunted Sehun in reply.
"I'll get back at you, Barbie boy..." Sehun hissed, eyes closed, as another squirt hit his face, "Aish!"

Kim Joonmyeon, who had his face directed away from my water gun, facing his right side, eyes closed, started walking towards me.

"No. No. You're not gonna get near me," I warned him as I continued blasting soy sauce onto his face.
"You losers!" Joonmyeon expressed and turned his back on me, stopping from proceeding striding towards me.

Suddenly…

"Uh...Myunjae," Hyejin called me.
"What?" I replied, still aiming at Joonmyeon.
"We…we're running out of load," Hyejin continued.

Oh, crap. Not now. I looked at her water gun and saw that she had just drained its load with a final trigger.

"No. No. Not now," I heard Philip speak and I noticed that his water gun had been depleted of soy sauce as well.

*SQUIRT*
*QUIRT*
*QUICKSH*

And my gun had been drained as well. Great.

I, Philip, and Hyejin instantly went behind Luhan, who still had his gun loaded. Because of this, the soccer team regained full stance once again, now with serious expressions on their faces, clenching their fists and jaws. They looked like walking pieces of marinated grilled beef.

"Soldiers, I..th...think we need to..to...back out now," I stuttered, especially that Joonmyeon was looking at me with that scarily, stern gaze.

Slowly, we started walking backward, our gaze never leaving the soccer team members', guarding ourselves against them. Luhan, panicking, could not decide where to aim his water gun.

"Myunjae, what now?" Luhan whispered, not looking at me but still at the rodents in front of us.

I spoke, "there is one thing left to do..."

"RUN!"

And we scrambled onto our feet.
"This ain't over, Captain Hulck!!" I shouted, not even glancing back at the team.

However, when I decided to look back once again as I neared the accession to this stadium, I just saw the soccer team standing still in the middle, with Joonmyeon eyeing me intensely, with his arms in a gesture as if halting s behind him.

This ain't over, Captain Hulck.
This ain't over.

 


Five. Four. Three. 
Two.
One.

The glass doors of our school building opened, with the students swarming inside to head towards their homerooms. I, Luhan, Philip, and Hyejin came early to school this morning for:

Operation Strikeback, Episode 2

"Myunjae, I think this is too much," Hyejin remarked, standing beside me as we leaned on the lockers in the middle of the hallway.
"No, I think this is just right," I answered. "I mean think about it, we could have gotten hospitalized with those grasshoppers infesting our room because their bites are really painful. Now 'that's too much'."

"...besides, we had a hard time cleaning that room up." I continued.
"Yes, I even have to use a percentage of my allowance to buy insecticides," Luhan spat.

I just nodded in agreement.

"Okay, here it goes, team." I uttered.

"Holy sh-" I heard one of the male students almost cuss as he saw the thing taped on one of the lockers opposite where we were leaning.

Hello, I'm Kris' undie. Nice to meet you. :)

"What the fu-" His companion immediately got the taped black fabric beside the paper on the locker: Kris' underwear.
And then, they started laughing hysterically.

"Ew! What's this?!" A female student muttered in disgust as she pointed towards another piece of clothing pinned on the locker beside us: Kim Jongin's dark blue underwear.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Another girl expressed, scrunching her face up.

"Yo! Bro! Look at this shi.t," another male student called another from the entrance of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter