021

T Is For Tattle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAPTAIN HULCK

Chapter Twenty One

 

Inside, it was not completely dark. I could clearly see him, Kim Joonmyeon, still throwing me a stern, cold expression. I was observing him calmly as I was leaning on the door behind me, yes, calmly, for goodness’ sakes, I’m in front of a drunk…And ouch, my back…because he just pushed me onto the door.

He looked at the ground for a moment before gazing at me once more. He brought the bottle up to his lips with gaze still in contact with mine, and chugged a portion of the liquor, before wiping his lips with the back of the hand holding the liquor. His other hand was still pushing my left shoulder to steady me against the door.
I need to get out of here-

“Why do you like him so much?” I heard him speak, slightly slurring, yet still serious. But what was with the question anyway-

“Why do you like Do Kyungsoo so much?” He repeated asking me. But I didn’t answer him. Why does he have to know, anyway? Besides, he’s drunk. Even if I say anything, he won't be able to process it in his mind.

“Uh…Joonmyeon, I think you’re drunk,” I said in an FYI tone. But inside, I’m really scared. I don’t even know what he’s gonna do next.

I tried searching for the lever handle beside me, still taking my guard against Joonmyeon.
Where is it….where is it….oh there it is. I grazed over the handle and immediately took hold of it, however, I noticed the hand holding my left shoulder leave that shoulder.

The next thing I felt was a hand preventing me from turning the door handle.

“Nuh-uh. You’re not going anywhere.” Kim Joonmyeon spoke, before taking another sip of liquor in his hand.

Still holding my hand, he slowly moved it to my side and released it shortly. He transferred the bottle of liquor to his left hand. Then he started lifting his right hand into the air… Shocks…what is he going to do?!

I slightly shut my eyes, and held my breath…eeep…

However, I felt nothing touching me wherever….except for a lock of my hair, being gently held at the tip.
I opened my eyes and saw that Kim Joonmyeon, drunk, was playing with a lock of my medium-length black hair.

He tilted his head, still expressionless, clenching his jaw, looking at the lock of my hair in his hand.

“You still didn’t answer my question." He said, as if ‘reminding’ me.
“Because you’re drunk, you won't even understand any word as of the moment.” I retorted.

“I’m not drunk,” he replied. Yeah, right. You’re slurring. 
He continued as if looking for a term, still serious, “tipsy. I’m just tipsy."

“Joonmyeon, I have to go now. I’m sleepy,” I stated. I was not as scared as earlier, after seeing that he could still converse, slightly, like a normal “un-drunk” person.
“No. Answer my question first,” he demanded, still playing with that lock of my hair, gently it with his thumb.
“Why do you like Kungfu boy so much?”

Aish. Well, it will be your fault if you cannot understand a thing, Hulck.
I started to speak-

“He’s just Kungfu Boy, while me…” he uttered as he took a step back releasing my hair…and contracted his right biceps up, “I’m Hulck. Captain Hulck.”

Yep. That’s a drunk right there.

I couldn’t help but…I thought I subconsciously sighed a small laugh. It's really funny, drunk Hulck. Realizing this, I immediately brushed the smile away….seriously, I have to get out now since he’s currently at a distance from me.

I searched for the lever handle beside me again, still not gazing away from Hulck, with a fake awkward grin flashing towards him….so he won’t be suspicious that I’m trying to escape.

However, he changed his expression back into a blank, unyielding one. He dropped the bottle of liquor in his hand onto the soft carpeted floor, not breaking the bottle, but just merely spilling out the remaining content on the dark blue carpet…or dark red…I’m not really sure because it is quite dark.

Then he bolted towards my direction…placing his hands on the door behind me with a thud, his arms on both sides of my head, trapping me in place.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Emergency….

“K…Kim Joo…Joonmyeon,” I started stuttering, “wh.what…are you doing?”

I heard him gently shush me in a soothing manner. Oh no, he’s gonna harass me for real.

“Joonmyeon…” I continued protesting.
“Sh...” he shushed me once again.

He brought his arms down…and slowly s them around my waist.

He tightened his hold around my waist, bringing me flat against his body.
And crap, I felt being drenched once again with that wet soccer jersey in contact with my clothes.

No. No. You already got my first kiss, and now you even got my first-intimate-hug-from-a-guy...Aish.

“Kim Joonmyeon,” I tried pushing him away on his shoulders, then on his upper arm. However, that was when I noticed how warm he was.
No, not that kind of ‘warm’ as in friendly, open ‘warm’.
His body temperature was really high.

Fever.

He has a fever and yet he’s drinking?
This poor, pathetic guy.

“Kim Joonmyeon,” I said once more, still pushing him.

And then he started lowering his face, still covered with a couple of slashes of mud and bruises.

“Kim Joonmyeon,” I spoke loudly.

He proceeded to lean his face towards me…
No. No.
Noooooo……

He buried his face in my neck.
Aish. Aish. Get this erted creep off me!!! I panicked in my thoughts…but…but…

He wasn’t moving.

What…

I felt his steady, extremely warm breathing, with his nose nuzzling my neck.
And then his arms loosely brought themselves down on his sides.
I stepped back onto the door on reflex, almost collapsing when my body registered that a massive figure was supporting itself against me.

“Kim Joonmyeon,” I called softly.
“Joonmyeon,” I repeated in my normal volume.

Still no reply.

Scrunching up my face as my hands got in contact with the still-wet fabric of his soccer uniform, I pushed him on the shoulder with all my might. All that followed was the sound of a body falling to the groun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter