018

T Is For Tattle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAPTAIN HULCK

Chapter Eighteen

 

RATATATATATATATAT...

"Kim Joonmyeon, STOOOOPPPP!!!" I continued shouting.

I and the three stooges were facing one side of the wall of our former publication room. Yes, we were still inside. We were hovering our school blazers by the hem to protect our heads, and unfortunately, up until only the upper portion of our back, from the colorful paintballs hitting us. Now that I think about it, Hogwarts uniforms can be advantageous at a time like this. That was because Kim Joonmyeon had some serious ammo right here. Upgraded, indeed. They weren't like normal paintball guns.

They were more of like machine guns from Rambo.

"Mother of Pete...STOP targeting my arse!" Luhan complained loudly for the fifth time.

"Loser. I think you'll beat Barbie with that fashion. How do you like that, huh?" I heard Sehun mock Luhan in reply, seemingly continuously, shooting paintball towards Luhan.

"Myunjae," Hyejin called me, peering through the side of her blazer.
"What?"
"I need to pee."
Seriously, girl? I don't know how you're managing to feel like peeing now. I already got my sweat glands dehydrated because of this paintball war.

"Hulck," I spoke loudly, and hopefully, it sounded like a diplomat's.
There was no reply. Still, the sound of firing paintballs. RATATATATATATATAT......

"Myunjae, I really need to go," Hyejin continued once again, now crossing her legs, slightly twisting her body.
"Kim Joonmyeon," I called Hulck again with his legit human name, maybe he'll respond this time, but still no  proper response.

"Myunjae!!" Hyejin now exclaimed.
"Uh...." I panicked in my thoughts. Aish!!

"Man down. Man down."

And that was when the firing ceased. Psh. This is so child's play. Really? So he wants military terms usage now?

Shirting pathetic.

Seeing that they were no longer firing paintballs, with my blazer still hovered on my head, I slowly turned arou-

RATATATATATATATAT....

"Aish!! Kim Joonmyeon!!" I expressed, turning quickly once again to face the wall.

"Seo Myunjae!!" Hyejin now started jumping. Oh gosh. That would lead to some extreme tract infection.

There's only one thing to do....
No, not RUN.

Secret weapon.

"Psst...Philip," I called him, peering at him on my left side.
"It's time."
Philip nodded once. This would be the ultimate sacrifice. Nah, not really.

"You like World War Three, huh?" I muttered loudly. "Well, guess what? Meet the 300."

I called Philip once again in a hushed tone, and he nodded again at me. I saw him drop his school blazer, breathed deeply, and like a patriot, he turned around to face the combatants.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare, mofos." Philip spoke, coolly.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?!" I heard Kris exclaim, still probably shooting paintballs.

I looked at Philip on my left side.
Yes, he was now starting to his top. Let's see how you'll like this, rodents.
"That's a gay right there!" I heard the other-room-ambush guy speak.
"Who you calling gay, huh?" Philip replied in a manly tone, now gritting his teeth, as he increased his pace in ing his school top.

"And how could you tell, Yixing, anyway?" I heard Jongin, still shooting paintball, I think.
"My 'gay radar' would never go wrong." This Yixing guy said in a know-it-all tone.
"You gay, man?!" I heard Sehun ask in a shocked manner.
"What? It's like a special ability." Yixing replied casually. "And no, I'm not gay."
"Oh...that explains why you like snatching towels away inside the shower room," Jongin uttered.
"What? No." Yixing replied.
"You better be not, cause that's just sick, bro." Jongin continued saying.

"Oh, man. No, man. Not the pants," I heard Jongin exclaim.
I turned to look at Philip once again.

You're not gonna stop, Hulck, huh? Well, then. Keep going, Philip.

"Let's get out of here, man," Jongin said.
"Count me in. I can't handle this," Kris followed.
"Aish!" Sehun said.

The paintball firing completely ceased. I slowly peeked and saw that they were starting to pile out of the room. I'm scared of half- guys. And they're scared of -to-be not-exactly-guy.

"Game's not over, Seo Myunjae," I heard Joonmyeon's warning lastly. Yeah, right.

Looks like the alternative weapon's effective.

We started hi-fiving each other, with Hyejin immediately shooting out of the room.

"Aish. I think I need to send this to some intense laundry cleaning," Luhan said, looking at his messed up uniform.
"Yeah. Do you know some good cleaning service shops-"

I suddenly noticed Captain Hulck and his goons scrambling backwards to the room.
And in front of them...was Headmaster Choi.

Ooooh, you just got busted.

"I need to see in my office now." Headmaster Choi started speaking sternly. "All of you."

Scratch that. We're busted.

 


Crap.
Third detention for the year. Confetti...NOT.

Posting undies was not exactly against any rule in the school's rule book. Good thing that it is just 'minor' offense.  *cough*Maybe Headmaster Choi's gay as well*cough* Or else, I could have gotten expelled.

Well, we would all be getting detention. However, since it was soccer cup season, the five rodents would be starting detention after the soccer game finals. While I, Luhan, Philip, and Hyejin would be starting detention later, after classes, pronto.

However, it isn't really the proper time to think about it. Save the torment for later.

Because now, this Wednesday morning, it was P.E. time. However, I wasn't really happy for two reasons.

One, we were doing soccer drills for today.
Two, the soccer team was at the bleachers on the field side, watching these novice soccer players in front of them.

We were not "soccer players" to begin with, so we really didn't care. Sorry, we're not soccer-addicts, rodents.

I was sitting on the first level bleacher when Sae Doogeun, one of the 'science geeks', had been called by Mr. Sung for the former's turn in the drill. He was really smart, I tell you. He was like the type to win the nobel prize in college in the near future.

The task is easy: Kick the ball towards the goal.

"Okay, Sae. Let's see what you got," Mr. Sung uttered, as he marked something on the paper on his clipboard in hand, and looked at Doogeun.
Doogeun kicked the ball.
Or not 'kicked' the ball. Maybe he did kick...the air.

We heard the soccer team members laugh on the bleachers, still watching the scene in front of them. Arrogant jerks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter