My Lifetime Happiness

Lifetime Happiness

AMBER’s POV

 

I was completely speechless about what she said. Did she really wait for me to come back here? I feel my face heat up and she giggled. I think it’s because I blushed. I turn my head away from her to hide my blushing face and that made her laugh harder.

 

“Aish! Yah! Stop laughing!”

 

“I’m sorry, it is just my first time seeing you like this.” She spoke as she suppressed her laughter.

 

I pressed my lips together and then let out a deep sigh. I awkwardly scratch the back of my head.

 

“I’m home!” I timidly say.

 

I got surprise when she suddenly jump on me and hugged me.  I chuckled seeing her happy face. I think my come back did make her so happy.

 

“Hmmm, let’s have dinner together tonight. What do you say?” I asked her when she pulled from her hug.

 

“I’d love too!” she answered happily.

 

“Cool!” I replied and grinned. “Let’s eat at our ‘favorite’ restaurant.”

 

“ Okay! Anyway, thanks for this.” She said as she pulled out the necklace on her neck.

 

“That looks good on you.” I complimented.

 

“I know, right? That’s why, I love it!”she replied. “Thank you!”she continued and leaned forward then kissed my cheek on her side.

 

I flashed a smile to her and she smiled back. I wish I should have come back here a year ago or much earlier than that. If only I knew that she’s waiting for me here, I will come home right away.

 

“Oh, does Noona still teach in that kindergarten?” I questioned her.

 

“Yeah.”she replied shortly.

 

“Okay.” I mumbled as I nodded my head. “I think I should visit her there.”

 

“Right now?” she asked as she raised her left brow.

 

“Yeah. I made a promised to her that I will visit her once I got back here.”I stated and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Then go and see her.” She said with annoyance in her voice as she got up on the couch.

 

 Her talent in mood changing is really outstanding. It never fails to amaze me on how fast she can change it. She turned her back on me and I think she is upset. I don’t know what made her feel that way.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I can’t help but to feel jealous when he mentioned that he promised Ailee-unnie that he would visit her. He never promised that to me. I am not sure if he came back for me or he came back for her. Could it be that they keep in touch within that 2 years.

 

“I guess, I will take my leave then.” He spoke.

 

I try to calm down myself. Heck, I won’t allow him to notice that I feel jealous. I didn’t turn away to face him.

 

“See you later.” I said to him without facing him.

 

I got surprise when a pair of hands wrap around my waist. My body tensed up as I feel Amber’s body warmth against mine. My heart began to race and my face began to heat up. He rested his chin on my right shoulder and from the corner of my eye, I saw his smile.

 

“You know, if you don’t want me to leave, you can just tell me and I won’t leave.”he stated.

 

“I did that before but you left anyway.” I retorted with furrowed brows and pouted.

 

“Oh yeah, you did.” He mumbled and let out a scoffed.

 

He broke his hug and I kinda feel disappointed when he did that. I want us to stay in that position a little longer.

 

“Krys, can you please turn around and face me.” He said with his pleading voice.

 

“Why will I do that?” I answered him with sarcasm.

 

“Please just do it.” He replied.

 

I let out a deep sigh before I turn to him. I raised my brows when I saw his wide smile.

 

“Now what?”

 

He flashed his dorky smile and held my hands. My heart continues to pound against my chest as he looked at me straight into my eyes.

 

“Do you remember what I sang to you on our engagement party?” he asked me.

 

“Which one? The one I didn’t understand or the one that I did?” I replied to him.

 

“The one that you didn’t.”He replied and scoffed.

 

“What about it?” I asked curiously.

 

“I will sing that song again to you because that is what my heart wants to tell you.” He replied. “Don’t worry, I will sing it in English this time.” He continued and chuckled.

 

Oh, my love, believe that this is fate
Meeting you my heart beats so unexpectedly violently
The ribbon bow I sent, those love words reposted 
by , written for you


Watching the sky together, leaning together a little closer
Holding hands, don’t get embarrassed and shy and timid
Overlooking everything, every day is Valentine’s Day
I love you forever, that won’t change


Sometimes love, it comes too quickly
Sometimes love is hard to avoid and makes people get hurt
The hot air balloon is filled with longing and flies upward
It lets the heart momentarily be strewn with a sea of flowers

Love intoxicates me in every second and every minute
With love my world is sparkling and colorful
I’ve never been this serious, speaking slowly
Your beauty makes me helpless
Love intoxicates me in every second and every minute
People say a man passionately in love is the most foolish
Quietly opening the door of my heart, I’m willing to run for you
Just because of that single soft kiss


Oh, my love, believe that I’m real
Even though love is a bit complicated, like a school subject              
The music box dances, how will slow motion pass the class
I’ll make my confession unexpected and unique


Watching the sky together, leaning together a little closer
Holding hands, don’t get embarrassed and shy and timid
Overlooking everything, every day is Valentine’s Day
I love you forever, that won’t change


Sometimes love, it comes too quickly
Sometimes love is hard to avoid and makes people get hurt…..

 

I cut him off from singing by kissing him. I kiss him softly and he kissed me back. I wrapped my hand around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

 

“I love you, stupid.” I said whispered when we broke our kiss. I lean my forehead against his.

 

“I love you too, my Princess.” He replied with his dorky smile and planted a quick peck on my lips.

 

He took a few steps away and pulled out something from his pocket. He grabbed my hand and slipped on my ring finger the ring that he bought for me before.

 

“Will you wear my ring for me for the rest of your life?” he asked me. “Not only in front of me nor in front of our family but in front of everybody.” He continued.

 

“What do I get in return?” I playfully asked him.

 

“My everything.”He replied to me. “To prove that I’m serious about what I say, let’s get married.”

 

“You are really proposing to me in unromantic way.” I said to him as I narrowed my eyes. “Well, we already delayed our wedding for two years so I won’t complain anymore.”

 

“I promise, I will make your every day like a Valentines Day for the rest of your life. Beside, my lifetime happiness is to make you happy.”

 

“My lifetime happiness is to marry a Prince.” I replied to him. “But I guess I’ll be marrying my servant instead.” I continued and grinned

 

“I will work hard to become your Prince.” He answered and laughed.

 

“No need, Prince or not as long as it is you, I will still marry you. The truth is, you are my lifetime happiness, Am.”

 

“And you are mine.”He answered with a smirk as he pulled me to his embrace.

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORIES: SHE'S MY PRINCESS AND LIFETIME HAPPINESS, UNTIL THE END. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THEM. I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME IN READING MY WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH!