Looking Good Together

Lifetime Happiness

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

My world stopped when I stand face to face with Amber. I can see the surprised looked on his face when he saw me. I just stood still when Ailee-unnie dragged him away from me. I felt bad and my heart sank when I see him pulling her closer to his side.I then mentally face-palmed myself for thinking that Amber might get hurt when he saw me with Suho. I forgot that we are just friends, and he doesn’t see me more than that.

 

“Babe, let’s ride the roller coaster first.” Suho spoke.

 

“We always ride that one. Why don’t we try the other rides?” I suggested with a smile.

 

“Nah, roller coaster is more fun compared to the other rides.” He answered. “Let’s go, before the line gets long.” He continued and dragged me with him.

 

I had fun riding the roller coaster but I really do want to try the other rides. Those that we haven’t try yet. But we ended up riding the same rides every time we go here. I just go with what Suho wanted because I can see that he is really having much fun.

 

“Babe, why don’t you introduce me to your fake fiancé?” Suho asked me while we are having dinner.

 

“Why do you want to meet him?” I replied with raised brows.

 

“Yeah! I want to see how my rival looks like.” He spoke and chuckled.

 

“He is not your rival, Suho.” I said to him and giggled.

 

“We don’t know, he might have developed some real feelings for you.”He shrugged his shoulders as he chomped his food.

 

Hearing what Suho said made me think of the possibility of his statement. Well, I instantly shook the thought out of my head because that will be impossible. I can see that he definitely likes Ailee-unnie. Like what he is doing to me, I won’t going to stick my nose on his own business and pry on it.

 

“He only sees me as a friend Suho and I’m positive about it.” I assured him with a smile.

 

“Well, he won’t stand a chance against me, does he?” He said confidently with a smirk.

 

I giggled in response seeing his expression. Honestly, they are both handsome for me but of course, I prefers Suho over Amber. I prefer him because he is my boyfriend.

 

‘What if he is not your boyfriend?’

 

A question from the back of my mind fired back to me which caught me off guard.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I was sitting on the counter as I watch Noona prepares our dinner. She won’t let me help her so I got no choice but just to watch her. I can see how good she is in the kitchen work. This is my first time seeing a girl cooked for my meal.

 

“Noona, whoever the man who will become your husband will be very lucky!” I said to her and it made her looked at me.

 

“What made you say that?”she asked and scoffed.

 

“Because I think you’re a good cook.” I told her and it made her laughed.

 

“Just because of that?” she questioned me and I nodded my head. “Well, any woman becomes a good cook for their husbands.”

 

“Jackie is a bad cooked.” I retorted. “But don’t tell her that I say that.” I continued.

 

“It’s because she spent less time in the kitchen. If she will spent more time in the kitchen, you will know how good she is.” She stated confidently.

 

“I doubt that.” I replied and laughed.

 

She served her cooked food in the dining table after half an hour. The aroma of the food smells so good and it really looked delicious. After we said our prayers and give thanks for our food, I quickly start to dig in.

 

“So, how was it?” she questioned me flashing her confident smile.

 

“I think you knew how your cooked food tasted like.”I answered as I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

 

“But I want to hear what you think.”she retorted with a timid smile.

 

“Well, it tasted more delicious than the foods that are served in my favorite restaurant here in Korea.” I told her and it made her smile wider.

 

We talked about random stuffs but Krystal sometimes crossed my mind. I honestly don’t know how to face her. I mean, I don’t know what to say if in case she will approach me and talk about her boyfriend or shall I say, fiancé.  I stayed a couple of hours in Noona’s house after our dinner before I went home. I said my thanks to her before I bid my goodbye. When I enter our house, I saw Krystal in our living room. Our eyes met when she turned in my direction and I curved a smile to her.

 

“Wow, your home early.” I spoke and sat down on the chair.

 

“I’m not early, you just came home very late.”she replied.

 

“Is that so?” I mumbled while raising my brows.

 

There is this awkward silence between us when she kept silent. She glued her eyes on the screen of the TV and I feel uncomfortable having this atmosphere between us. Even if it is invisible, I can clearly see the wall and the big gap between us.

 

“I have a boyfriend.” She suddenly spoke when I was about to tell her my good night. I closed my mouth again and just looked at her. “Ah no, he is really my fiancé.” She continued.

 

“Well, congratulations!” I told her, saying it cheerfully as I could and flashed a big smile to say to her that I don’t mind it. “You two looked good together.” I continued and she turned to me, looking at me straight in my eyes.

 

“You and Ailee-unnie looked good together too.” She stated with a faint smile.

 

I forced a smile on her before she shifted her attention back on the TV. The fake smile on my face began to fade away. I know sooner or later we are going to go in our separate ways.

 

“Krys.”I called her.

 

“Hmmm?” she hummed in response as she turn to me.

 

“Let’s go out next Saturday.”I said to her cheerfully and I can see the surprise expression on her face. “It’s been a while since we last have fun together.” I continued with a smile.

 

“Okay!” she answered sounding happy.

 

I will make that day our most fun and memorable day together. It is sort of our first real date but sadly it will be our last date too. Well, I should make the most out of it!