For Real

Lifetime Happiness

AMBER's POV

 

I introduced Ailee to my friends namely, Key, Jonghyun and Min. They are the only one whose vacant at this time. I can clearly see what they are thinking about me and Ailee in their eyes. They obviously think that we are a couple.

 

"We are just friends so you guys, you better get rid that thought in your minds." I said to them in a flat tone.

 

I don't want to make Ailee feel uncomfortable. They all chuckled and Ailee flash a timid smile. I guess she already feel uncomfortable about it.

 

"You can't blame us, Am. Unnie is the first girl you introduced to us." Min spoke and made Ailee turn to me with surprised expression on her face. She must had thought that they knew Krystal too.

 

"If you two will get together, I'm sure you will be a perfect couple."Key spoke with a grin on his face.

 

"Yah! We are just friends." I retorted.

 

"For now!" Jonghyun blurted out and scoffed.

 

"Noona, pretend that they are mute and we don't hear anything they are saying." I told Ailee with a sheepish smile.

 

"Aigoo, stop being so shy about this, llama." Min said as she giggle. They really enjoy what they are doing to us right now.

 

"Noona, you are single right?"Jonghyun asked her with a sly smile.

 

"I am, but getting into a relationship is not yet in my mind." Ailee replied which made me raised my brows.

 

"Seriously?" I questioned her in disbelief.

 

"Yeah." she replied and giggled.

 

“Oh bro, you still have a chance!”Key remarked.

 

They continued teasing us but I know Ailee isn’t taking it seriously. She just laughed along with them. I took her back in the kindergarten after our long, full of teasing lunch. I admit I enjoyed our time together with my friends.

 

“Bro, seriously speaking, you should go for Ailee-noona.” Jonghyun said when we settle down in our seats. We are just seated next to each other with Kibum next to him.

 

“I agree with Jonghyun,dude! She’s hot and oh…perfect!” Key followed.

 

“I think you two are the only one who is really interested in her.” I told them and scoffed.

 

“Well, you found her first so she’s basically yours to pursue.” Jonghyun answered me as he shrugged his shoulders and Kibum followed.

 

“If I were you, I will totally ask her to be my girlfriend!” Key exclaimed.

 

“Me too!” Jonghyun followed with a grin and I just chuckled hearing what they were saying.

 

I think they will shut up if I will tell them that I’m already ‘engaged’ to someone. The reason I never introduced Krystal to them because if they got acquainted, they will surely know about us and our fake relationship. I is inevitable to happen in that kind of situation.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

My class ended earlier today. I and my friends are planning to hang-out because tomorrow is already weekend and we don’t have class anymore. We are walking in our school hallway, on our way going out of our school building.

 

“Let’s go clubbing tonight! Let’s celebrate Krystal and Suho’s new level of relationship!” Luna exclaimed happily.

 

“Yeah, let’s party and drink!” Kris exclaimed.

 

“Well, that is not a bad idea.”Suho spoke and chuckled. “Right babe?” He continued after he swing his arm around my shoulder and flash his heart melting smile.

 

“Of course!” I answered returning back a smile.

 

“Oww,  I envied you, Krys!” Sulli whined.

 

“Don’t worry Sull, if you will accept me as your boyfriend as soon as possible, I will propose to you!” Sehun told him and she just laugh on him. He is really serious about his courtship to Sulli but I think my friend is just taking it as a joke.

 

“Call our other friends, tonight’s drinks will be all in me!” Suho exclaimed.

 

Our friends are happy about what he said. I giggled seeing their happy expression in their faces. My elated mood suddenly subsided and was replaced by worried when I saw Amber across the hall and is walking with his friends. My heart began to pound in nervousness as their distance got closer to us.

 

“Bro, believed me! She likes you!” I heard one of his friends spoke when they were getting near to us.  He swings his hand around Amber’s shoulder.

 

“Let’s just see what will happen to our relationship later on.”Amber answered when they passed us.

 

“I hope you won’t regret it if someone will snatch her away bro when you finally realized that you like her too.” The blond guy told him who is walking on the other side.

 

“Then that means we are not fated to be together. Anything happens for a reason.” Amber answered him and scoffed.

 

I don’t know if he see me or not but he never throw a glance on me. I must feel relieved about it because that means he never noticed me with Suho but I find it odd because I don’t feel any relief at all. I feel slightly hurt because now, I see how we treat each other as strangers outside our family. I looked back and saw him laughing with them.

 

“Who are they talking about?” I muttered softly and looked back in front again.

 

Well, he deserves to be happy too. I should expect that he will have someone he likes too, for real!