Have Fun Together

Lifetime Happiness

AMBER's POV

 

 

Ailee went on her way before my class started. We cancelled our plan since Krystal informed me that she is gping home with me today. I think I won't be able to celebrate her birthday since my 'good' parent made it our wedding day.

 

"Bro, you are staying in an apartment right?" I asked Key while we are walking our way in our school courtyard.

 

"Yeah, why?" he replied to me.

 

"Can I ask a favor?" I said to him with a timid smile.

 

"Sure!What is it?" he asked curiously.

 

"Can I stay in yoir apartment from maybe 20th of october until the end of semester? Don't worry, I'll help you in your rent and bills too." I continued.

 

"You're moving out of your house?" he questioned with surprise expression on his face.

 

"Y-Yeah." I answered with an awkward smile. "Can I?"

 

"Yeah, sure. It's pretty lonely living there alone. A housemate sounds great!" he stated enthusiastically with a big grin on his face.

 

"Thanks brother." I said to him in delight as I tap him on his shoulder.

 

Now I already have a place to stay temporarily here in Korea until the semester end. The only thing left is to ready myself to face what are about to come on that days. Dad will surely gey furious and Mom will surely get disappointed on me.

 

"Am, why are you moving out anyway?" Key asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"I..."

 

I haven't finished my sentence when I spotted Krystal and her boyfriend on the courtyard. I think they are having an argument or something.

 

KEY's POV

 

I followed Amber's eyes when he cut what he is about to say. I saw Krystal with her, I presume boyfriend. I noticed something in Amber's eyes while he is looking at them. I am not sure but I can see a glint of pain in his eyes. It then hit me, is not Noona whom he likes but it is Krystal.

 

"What is she doing?" he mumbled when Krystal seems to some kind of plead to this guy.

 

“I think she’s asking his forgiveness bro.” I answered him.

 

“That idiot girl!” he said annoyingly and marched towards them.

 

“Chill dude!” I said to him as I tap him on his back and scoffed. “That is normal between couples.” I told him and he somehow loosen up.

 

“She looks stupid from here doing that.” He mocked.

 

I let out a scoffed. So that explains why he doesn’t get interested to anyone who flirts on him. He already has someone in his mind. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth when he say the guy yanked Krystal’s hand from his and walked away.

 

“Hey!” Amber called Krystal when we approached her. Krystal turned her back from us and I think she did that to wipe her tears.

 

“Hi!” she greeted us while forcing a smile.

 

“You don’t have a class?” Amber questioned her.

 

“Our professor dismissed us early.” She replied.

 

“So that means you are vacant.” Amber stated. “Great! Cause we don’t have class too.” He continued which made me raised my brows.

 

“We still….”

 

“Why don’t we hang-out and have fun? I don’t plan to get bored this entire day.”He interrupted me.

 

I mentally laugh at him when I realized something. So he do love her more than I imagine he did. If he wants to cheer her up and make her feel better he doesn’t need to drag me too.

 

“Well, sorry to disappoint you but I can’t come with you.”I said to him which made them looked at me with raised brows.

 

“Why not? The more the merrier.” Amber spoke. As if he doesn’t want to solo her.

 

“I have…other plans.” I answered. “Well, see you guys around.” I continued and waved my hand at them.

 

 I think for him, Krystal is more important than that one long exam in our major subject. That idiot, he will surely fail if Mr. Jang won’t allow him to take a special exam.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Suho and I had just a fight. He is angry and I ended up being pissed. He was seriously got angry about introducing Amber first to my friends than to him. I can’t believe he can be that shallow. I quickly wipe my tears when Amber and Key approached me. I am not sure if they had seen our scene but whatever. I can’t do anything about it anymore if they did.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Amber asked me once we got inside his car.

 

“You decide.” I reply to him.

 

“Hmmm, okay!”he said enthusiastically with a big smile and then drive away.

 

He took me to the amusement park. I think this is fine. I can have fun in here and forget my problem for a while. Amber bought too many tickets for us and I think he is planning to try all the rides available in here.

 

“So which one do you want to ride first?”he asked me.

 

“You decide.” I said the same thing and this time, he frowned.

 

“I don’t know which ride do you enjoyed most or you haven’t tried yet.” He replied.

 

“Same here.” I said as I rolled my eyes on him.

 

“Aish! Just today, let’s not, argue and just have fun instead, okay?” He stated and let out a sighed. “So, let’s just take turns on what rides do we like to try. Sounds fair to you?”

 

“Whatever.” I answered him.

 

“Whatever means you agree. Okay, let’s do this! Let's have fun together like there in no more tomorrow!”He exclaimed happily with his dorky smile.