Fake Date

Lifetime Happiness

AMBER's POV

 

I took care of her because obviously, there is no one else around who will do that. After a couple of days she got better. I feel relieved when she finally did. I even didn't attend my classes because of her. Our parents are both in overseas as well as our sisters. They will come back on Saturday.

 

"Yah!" she called my attention when she approach me in our living room while I was watching the evening local news.

 

"What?" I answered her as I turn on my side and looked at her.

 

"Y-You said that your parents want to see our picture in a date." she spoke which made raised my brows.

 

"So?" I replied. I find it weird why she's discussing it to me now. I even forgot about it.

 

"Well, we can go outside now and take random pictures as if we are in a date."she told  me.

 

"You just got better today, I don't want your fever to come back."I told her.

 

"If we won't go out tonight, I don't have any more vacant time for it." she retorted and rolled her eyes.

 

"Your health is what matters most than the fake date." I told her as I glued my eyes back on the screen of the TV.

 

I can feel her eyes on me but I didn't bother to turn to her. I don't want to rephrase what I said because I don't want to appear to be defensive about my feelings for her. Besides, my reason for saying that is because I don't want to feel burdened to take care of her. This is what I implant in my mind.

 

"Don't treat me like a type of person who get easily sick. Let's go out!" she insisted which made me turn to her. "I don’t want to disappoint your parents." she continued as she looked away.

 

I grab the remote and turn off the TV. I got up from my seat and face her.

 

"Okay." I answered her with a smirk. "Since you insisted about this, you think of our fake date set up." I told her as I crossed my hand on my chest.

 

"Dinner date and taking a stroll in the park."she answered. I think she already planned everything in her mind.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When I got downstairs after fixing myself, I saw Amber who is already waiting for me in our living room. He turn his head to me and I smirked seeing his stunned expression. I just wore my casual clothes but maybe my beauty bewildered him.

 

"Let's go." he spoke after he cleared his throat when he got up.

 

He walk ahead of me going to the main door. He waited for me to go out before he closed it behind and locked it. Mr. Kang is already waiting for us outside. He dropped us in one fancy restaurant. Amber pulled my chair for me which got me surprised.

 

"What do you want to eat?"he asked me while he is looking through the menu.

 

"Aren't you suppose to choose the food for me?" I questioned him. Suho always choose the food that I'm going to eat during our dates.

 

"Pfft! What am I? Your mouth? I don't know what you want to eat so you choose your own food for yourself."he spoke and scoffed which got me surprised and then annoyed.

 

I then mentally face-palmed myself. I forgot that this is not a real date so I should not expect for him to do the same like what Suho do in our dates. I took my orders and he too did. We are seated across each other, having this awkward silent atmosphere between us when the waiter left. This will be the first time that we will eat together alone.

 

"Should we start taking pictures together now?"he questioned which broke the suffocating awkwardness.

 

"Yeah."I answered calmly.

 

 

We both lean closer to the center of the table and looked at the camera on the side. We flashed our brightest smile and he took the picture on his phone. I got curious on how I looked at it because he looked unsatisfied.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

 

"We look like we are just friends having dinner together here." he said and scoffed.

 

He showed me our picture and he was right. We don't look lovers at all. I don't know if it because of our pose, our smile or the looks in our eyes.

 

"We try different pose. We should appear lovey-dovey. Imagine that I am the person you love most and I'll do the same."he suggested.

 

"Okay." I answered. "What will be our new pose?" I continued.

 

"Same but the difference is, I will act like I'm about to kiss your cheek."he said which made me furrowed my brows. "Don't worry, I won't brush my lips to your cheek."he added as he rolled his eyes.

 

"You better shouldn't." I told him with stern voice.

 

We did what he suggested. I'm the one who took the picture in my phone. I imagined that I'm with Suho.  I took the picture and Amber's lips slightly brush my cheek. I stare at our photo and he looks like he is kissing my cheek while smiling. He appears to be my happy boyfriend kissing me. I on the other hand looks happy and it's because I imagined Suho. It makes me wonder if he imagined someone else too.

 

"How do we look? Like lovers now?" He asked curiously which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Look for yourself." I told him and show my phone to him.

 

"That's better."he replied and grinned.

 

Our food arrived and we start to dig in. I can't believe that I let  myself to fool our families too. Well, they shouldn't have pushed this to us. I have my boyfriend so they shouldn't expect that I will take this whole thing seriously. I am not sure for him if he has the same reason like mine.

We decided to take a stroll in the mall because it rained. We took pictures, in his phone. We took pictures while his hand is around my shoulder, waist, while I'm clinging to him and all lovey-dovey posed looking like a happy couple. We ended up walking by in the movie theater.

 

"Do you want to watch some movies? I'm tired of walking." he stated. "Beside it still raining heavily outside." he continued.

 

"Okay." I replied to him.

 

We check what are the movies that are showing. I haven't seen the movie that I want to watch with Suho before. It draws a smile on my face when I saw that they are still showing it. I turn to Amber but he is checking this one action movie poster. I don't think he will watch a chicks flicks.

 

"Have you decided what to watch?"He questioned me which got me a little bit surprise when he turn his head to me and meet my eyes.

 

"No. You decide, you're the one whose paying." I told him.

 

"Right!" he replied and smirked.

 

He bought the tickets, popcorns and drinks. I'm expecting that we will enter the cinema where the action movie is shown but I got confused when we enter the Cinema where my chick flicks movie is showing.

 

"I thought you want to watch that action movie?"  I told him.

 

"This movie is the only movie that starts at this hour." he replied to me. "It's tiresome to wait an hour for that movie so why not watch something that convenient in our time."he continued.

 

It made me looked at him as I stopped from walking. I think he is not bad at all. Well, he took care of me even though I'm mean to him.

 

"What are you standing there? Come on! The movie is about to start and they will turn off the lights." he told me when he looked back.

 

Well, he is still annoying but for sure, caring. Somehow, I enjoyed my time with him. I didn’t expect that being in a fake date is much fun than the real one. It’s full of unexpected events and surprises.