Causing Problem

Lifetime Happiness

AUTHOR's POV

 

Krystal saw that Amber is walking with a girl and surprisingly, that girl is no other than Ailee. She wondered what Ailee is doing in their university. She is clinging on Amber’s arm while they are walking on the hallway and chatting happily. Even if they come face to face with each other, the girl didn’t stop locking her arm with Amber. Even if she doesn’t like what she’s seeing, she still greeted her politely. Her friends did the same after Amber introduced Ailee to them.

 

“I can’t believe that I have a rival who look like Luna!” Sulli blurted out before she sat down on her seat when they get inside their classroom.

 

“Yah! I’m prettier than her and much younger.”Luna yelled at her friend before she drop her on her seat.

 

“I didn’t expect that Amber-oppa is into older girls.”Sulli spoke.

 

“Does he tell you that he like Ailee-unnie, Krys?” Luna asked Krystal who is sitting silently between them and lost in her own thoughts. “Yah! Soojung!”she called her friend again.

 

“W-What?” Krystal snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Luna’s loud voice.

 

“Aish! You are thinking about Suho again, aren’t you?” Sulli spoke. She knows that if Krystal is distracted, the girl is thinking about her boyfriend. “Stop thinking about him all the time and pay attention to the people around you instead.”

 

“Whatever Sull.”Krystal replied and rolled her eyes.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I do think of Suho if I zoned out but not at this time. I was thinking about Aliee and Amber. I can’t get them out of my head and I am dead curious to know if Amber likes her. All I know is he looks more happy around her. I am not sure if I consider him being in love with her because of that.

 

“Hi babe!” I heard Suho’s voice from behind and he kissed me on my cheek. I turned my head to him and saw him flashing his charming smile to me.

 

“Hi.” I answered with a fait smile.

 

“What you girls were talking about?”he asked us after he sat down on his seat which is right behind mine.

 

“We were talking about your fiancée’s childhood friend.”Luna informed him which made him raised his brows.

 

“The very handsome Amber-oppa.”Sulli followed with her cute smile.

 

Suho looked at me and he knows about Amber too. He knew who Sulli and Luna are talking about but he doesn’t actually know him in person.

 

“So you girls had already met him.”he said and I can sense that he was not amused hearing it.

 

“Yeah, Krystal had already introduced him to us.” Luna answered.

 

“Have you met him already, Suho?” Sulli questioned him.

 

“Unfortunately, not yet. Krystal hasn’t introduced me to him yet.”He answered and looked at me.

 

“You will meet him soon.” I said to him forcing a smile.

 

There’s no doubt about it that he is upset. He always want to know everything first, especially if it has something to do with me or related to me. Suho has ignored me the whole day and I just give him some space. He is always like this every time I did something that displeased him or he doesn’t like.

 

AILEE’s POV

 

I decided to visit Amber in their University. He toured me around their school and meet with his friends. I didn’t expect that we will bump to Krystal and her friends. I think one of her friends likes Amber too and I am sure that she’s well aware about it.

 

“There are lots of pretty girls around this place.” I stated when we sat down in one bench in their school lobby.

 

“Really?”he replied as he looked around. “I haven’t noticed it.” He continued.

 

“It’s because you only set your eyes in one girl.”I said which made him looked at me.

 

“Not really.”he replied and scoffed.

 

“It’s October now and November is already near.” I spoke.

 

“Yeah, this semester will almost end.” He said with a faint smile.

 

“You won’t really change your mind about what you had planned?” I questioned him.

 

 “It’s already final.”he answered after he lightly shook his head.

 

“I will make sure to throw a farewell party for you before you leave.” I said to him with faint smile.

 

“Are you going to send me off too?” he questioned me.

 

“Maybe.” I replied and scoffed.

 

“You will probably cry when you did so, I think it is much better if not.” He retorted and chuckled. “Scientist might get you for being the first fish who shed tears.”

 

“Yah!” I yelled at him and slap his arm. He just giggled.

 

“Noona, can you accompany me later?” he spoke.

 

“Where?”

 

“Mall. I’m going to buy a present for Krystal on her birthday.”

 

“When is her birthday?”

 

“This 24th.”

 

“Do you know what she likes?”

 

“I honestly don’t know. That is why, I was hoping that you will choose the gift for her.” He continued with a cheeky smile.

 

“Alright! But I am not sure if she will like what I will pick up for her.” I mumbled.

 

“You have a good taste in everything so I bet she will love it.”He replied.

 

His attention was transferred to his phone when it suddenly rings. He raised his brows before he pick up the call. He excused himself and then he let out a deep sigh after that call.

 

“What’s wrong?” I questioned him.

 

“My parents will come here in our country. They moved the wedding date.” He spoke with annoyance in his voice.

 

“And why is it that you sound annoyed by it?”

 

“It’s because they will get us married on her birthday!Haish!” He replied as he ruffled his hair in annoyance. “They are really expert in causing problems.”