Let's Go There

Lifetime Happiness

2 YEARS LATER

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I am currently working in my cousin’s company. I haven’t heard about Krystal for the past two years. I don’t know if she’s already married right now. There is one thing I am sure though, she already got her degree.

 

“Yun, are you done with your paperworks?” Jiejie asked me when she came in my office.

 

“Almost, Jie.” I answered as I keep my eyes on the papers that I’m reading.

 

“Tsk, I will wait here for you then.” She said and sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

 

“Why don’t you go without me? Besides, they are your friends not mine.” I told her. She asked me to accompany her in the restaurant where she and her friends get together.

 

“I want you to introduce to them. You’re already 24 and you are still single. I’m worried about the Liu clan.”she stated which made me scoffed.

 

“There are lots of Liu here in China so you got nothing to worry about.” I replied and meet her eyes then curved a smile.

 

“Nah, I want to see that dorky smile of yours in the next generation. So you must spread your seeds.” She retorted and laughed.

 

“Are you telling me to sleep around?” I asked and narrowed my eyes on her.

 

“No, I’m telling you to settle down.” She answered.

 

“After you, Jie.” I replied and scoffed when she pouted.

 

After I finished my work, we head straight into the restaurant. Jie introduce me to her circle of friends. I thought all of them are same age to her but surprisingly, some of them are the same age as me and others are even younger. We had a very good dinner. I noticed that Jiejie got shy around this one guy, Nickhun. Yeah, her friends are not all Chinese. There are Koreans too.

 

“Did you find someone that interests you among my friends?” Jie asked me when we get inside the car.

 

“Is that your reason why you asked me to accompany you?” I asked her as I looked at her suspiciously. She shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

 

“So did you?” she questioned.

 

“They are all interesting as a person.” I answered her and released the hand break.

 

“Tsk! You are really a picky guy.”she said with annoyance in her voice. She crossed her arms and slumped on her seat.

 

“I’m not picky.” I defended myself before I drove away.

 

VIC’s POV

 

I knew about what my cousin had been through in Korea. I hope that he didn’t get traumatized of what happened to him there. He never dated anyone since he came here. I never heard him talk about a girl, not even once. It made me wonder if he already forgot that girl.

 

“Yun.” I called him.

 

“Hmmm?” He hummed in response without taking his eyes off the road.

 

“You know Mr. Wu right?” I asked him.

 

“Yeah! What about him?”he answered as he glance on me.

 

“Well, he invited me in his son’s wedding.” I started and it made him raised his brows. “Can you come with me?”

 

“Why not ask Nickhun to come with you?”he asked me with a smirk.

 

“W-What are you talking about?” I asked him, stuttering a bit. I think he noticed me earlier.

 

“You know what am I talking about, Jie.” He replied casually and chuckled.

 

“Yah!” I yelled on him and hit him on his arm.

 

“Aish! You always hit me every time you are guilty.” He spoke with annoyance in his voice.

 

“It’s because you’re annoying me.” I replied and rolled my eyes on him.

 

“Yeah, yeah.” He said in an uninterested tone of voice.

 

“Yeah that you will be coming with me in that wedding.” I said to him.

 

“I haven’t agreed to that yet.” He retorted.

 

“You just said ‘yeah’ twice. So I take one of it as your answer.” I told him flashing a sly smile.

 

“You’re being childish, Jie.”he stated.

 

“And you’re being an annoying killjoy.” I replied.

 

“I’m not annoying as well as killjoy. I just don’t want to attend a strangers wedding.” He remarked.

 

“Well if that’s what you want, then I won’t force you. It’s not in our blood to force people after all.”

 

“Good, you finally give up.”

 

“But it’s too bad, because that wedding will be celebrated in Korea.” I said to him.

 

He suddenly stepped on the break and lucky for him I’m had my seatbelt. If I bumped my head on the dashboard, this guy will get not only bumps on his forehead but also black eyes.

 

“I will go with you there.” He said to me.

 

I guess this guy hasn’t moved on yet. I think our travel there will be interesting. I want to meet that girl who broke his heart and see if he is suited for my cousin. I want to know what kind of girl she is because it seems Yiyun can’t forget her.

 

"Then, let's go there!"