Invitation

Lifetime Happiness

KRYSTAL's POV

 

After I dressed up for the party tonight, I head out in my room. I saw Amber downstairs who is reading his book. Because of the rule, he never asked me where am I going everytime I dressed up and heading out.

 

"The car keys is on the top of the fridge." he spoke as he flips the next page of his book.

 

"I-I am not going to use the car. My friend will pick me up." I replied and bit my lower lip. I feel uncomfortable lying to him about Suho.

 

"Okay." he replied shortly.

 

I sat down on the living chair since Suho is not here yet. I wish I haven't known that he is Yiyun because I won't feel bad like this now for everything. I turn my attention to his phone when it rings.

 

"Noona!" he answered cheerfully which made me raised my brows.

 

'Could it be Ailee-unnie?'

 

"Yeah." he replied and a smile drawn to his face which caught my attention.

 

'What is she telling to hin?'

 

"I'm glad you had fun earlier. I'm sorry about my friends behavior but they are like that because I think they like you."he spoked and chuckled.

 

'So it was really her that his friends were referring to.'

 

"Okay, sure! I will be visiting then every TTH." He said happily.

 

'Does he really like Ailee-unnie?Is there something going on between them?'

 

"Okay, see you soon Noona! Have  goodnight....bye."he said and hang up.

 

I pretended that I didn't pay attention to him. I focused my eyes on my own phone that I'm holding. Browsing the stored messages in my inbox.

 

"You should not stay too late outside. I will be hold responsible if anything happens to you."he told me which made me look at him.

 

" I will be going out with my friends. None of them will let anything bad happen to me." I replied to him.

 

"Just keep yourself out of trouble wherever you are going. All types of people go out every friday night." he stated and got up on the couch and stretch his arms. " Be safe out there, okay?" he continued and pat my head.

 

"Yah!" I yelled as I swattes his hand. He is ruining my hair.

 

"Nah, don't worry. You will still stand out even if your hair is messy." he stated and scoffed.

 

"I know." I answered him with a smirk.

 

“Pfft! You did believe me when I said that.” He retorted and laughed. I narrowed my eyes on him. “I’m just kidding.”

 

“D-Do you want to come?” I questioned him not meeting his eyes.I mentally face-palmed myself for asking him that stupid question.

 I can feel his eyes on me. I think he got surprise because this is the first time I invited him to come along with me when I’m hanging –out.

 

“Nah! I’m still has other things to do.”he answered which made me look at him. I should feel relieved but I felt disappointed.

 

“Oh, okay.”I answered with uncaring tone of voice.

 

“Thanks for inviting me though.” he replied and then head upstairs.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I often visits Ailee in the kindergarten since she asked me if I want to play with the kids. She introduced me to her little students and I think they like me. Most of them love to ride on my back. I didn't expect that this work will be do exhausting.

 

"You do this everyday?" I questioned Ailee as I scan my eyes around the room.

 

"Yeah, except that they don't ride on my back."she answered and chuckled.

 

"They might really see me as a llama." I mumbled which made her laughed. I scoffed when I see her amused expression.

 

"It's almost 9 a.m now, you should go." she told me.

 

"Tsk! Time quickly passed by." I mumbled.

 

"Because you had fun."she retorted.

 

I said my goodbye to the kids, Mrs. Han and then to Ailee. I hurriedly go to our school. I still drove Krystal to our school every morning but in my tuesday and thursday class, I go to the kindergarten after I drive her.

 

"Visiting Ailee again?" Jonghyun asked me when I sat on my seat. He is flashing me his sly smile.

 

"I did." I answered and scoffed.

 

"Bro, why don't you ask her out now?" this is always his follow-up question.

 

"Same answer."

 

"You know, I really wished you won't realized your feelings for her when it's already too late." he stated and I just shrugged my shoulders then scoffed.

 

It's not fair if I asked a girl to go out with me when I really don't feel anything for her. Ailee might like me but I don't think in a romantic way. She's treating me just as a friend and I am not that dumb not to see it.