Amber and Ailee

Lifetime Happiness

AMBER's POV

 

I feel awkward when I sat back on my seat. Thank heavens the program ended right then so I quickly got up and left. I approached Ailee when I spotted her. I greet her with a hig which made her giggle.

 

"I didn't know you are that sweet to your fiancée." she told me with a sheepish smile after we broke our hug.

 

"Nah, not really." I answered as I scratch the back of my head and laughed.

 

"Soojung is such a beauty. Feeling lucky, aren't you?"she stated as she pointed her fingers and narrowed her eyes while looking at me.

 

"I think all fiancé feel that." I answered her and scoffed.

 

"Well, not really all. Some of them do not." she replied.

 

I know what she meant. Those persons who are force to marry the person they do not love don't feel lucky at all. I curved a smile in response.

 

"I'm glad you came, Noona." I spoke.

 

"Of course! Even though I know your bride doesn't like me before, I still want to give my blessing to both of you and congratulate you." she answered.

 

"Thank you." I tols her sincerely with a smile and she smiled back. "When are yo--- aww!"

 

I didn't manage to finish my sentence because Krystal suddenly grab my left ear and pulled it down. I bend a little to lessen the pain.

 

"Excuse us." Krystal said to Ailee with a force smile and then dragged me.

 

Ailee nodded her head and I can look the surprise expression on her face. Krystal brought me into one room and I don't know what's wrong with her. She let go of my ear aftet she close the door.I'm not a very kind person so obviously, I'm angry of what she's doing. I'm not a masochist. I rubbed my ear to ease the pain.

 

"Yah! Why..."

 

I was shocked when her palm landed on my cheek. I slowly lifted up my right burning cheek. She is looking at me with teary eyes and I really don't have any idea what's wrong with her. I got confused when she suddenly hugged me.

 

"You stupid! Why you did not told me who you really are." she spoke and I guess she is crying.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got mad at Amber. How could he not told me who he really is. I think it's only me who doesn't know that he is Yiyun in this entire room.

 

"So you finally remember me too, huh?" he spoke and scoffed.

 

“Why you haven’t told me that you are Yiyun?” I questioned him.

 

“It’s because I haven’t recognized you first too.”he answered me.

 

I lean back and looked at him because I got confused. He just curved a smile and then wipe my tears.

 

"Your such a cry baby." he remarked.

 

"I'm still mad at you." I told him as I looked away and pout.

 

"You pulled my ear and slapped me, I think I should be the one feeling that, don't you think?" he replied to me as he took a few steps back.

 

"I-I'm sorry." I sighed.

 

"What? Sorry, I didn't hear what you said."he replied and I lifted my head to looked at him.

 

"Aish, I won't repeat what I had said earlier. It's not my fault that you are deaf." I retorted. Apology is rare in my vocabulary.

 

"I'm just kidding shorty." he stated as he pat my head and chuckled. "I heard you and...apology accepted." he continued and grinned.

 

"You are such a dork!" I told him as I swatted his hand and rolled my eyes on him.

 

I can’t believe that I am facing the person whom I thought I won’t see ever again. I know he is the type of person who hates those who break their promises in him. Knowing that Yiyun is my fiancé, I feel guilty on the way how I treated him.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”he questioned me and scoffed.

 

“Nothing.”I answered him and force a smile.

 

“If you are worried about our situation that our parents put us into, don’t worry.  I don’t have intention to ruin your happiness as well as mine.” He told me with a smirk.

 

“Does it mean that you have someone you love?” I asked him.

 

“I am not sure yet if I do love her.” He replied to me.

 

“Is it Ailee-unnie?” I questioned him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Let’s go back there. Our parents might be looking for us as well as our guests.” He stated.

 

When we get out of the room, Amber’s Dad called him. I think his Dad wants to talk to him privately. I roam my eyes around, looking for my Unnie. My eyes stop to Ailee who is talking to Jackie-unnie and Mrs. Liu. They got along pretty well too. It got me curious if it’s really her who Amber is falling in love with. I am sure that it is not me because that is impossible.