Scandalous?

Forget Our Memories

 

021: Scandalous?

 

--Minho –-

 

 

Breakfast was early as usual.

 

We were lucky that we’re able to have some time to eat on a table instead of eating on the way to our schedules.

 

One would have expected that when promotions ended, schedules would be less taxing for everyone.

 

Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for us.

 

After promotions, there are concerts, special appearances, dramas, CFs. The list just goes on.

 

For today, we’ll being going to the salon and get ready for some special appearances on a couple of variety shows. We would be split into two teams. Key and Taemin will be participating in a radio show while me with the rest of the members will be showing up in a new variety show.

 

“Where’s Taemin?” Onew asked when we were about to eat.

 

I shrugged. “I think he’s still sleeping. He was still out when I checked his room before I slept.”

 

Our leader as usual checked the missing member.

 

“Taemin?! What’s wrong with your eyes!” Jinki-hyung exclaimed.

 

Everyone stopped eating and looked at the direction of Taemin’s room.

 

Taemin came out with his head directed to the floor and Onew was following closely behind.

 

“It’s nothing Jinki-hyung.” Taemin assured our leader. He sat down beside me and Onew was still fussing over him. Thankfully, Jonghyun stopped our leader and left the youngest alone.

 

It went quiet after that but Key broke the silence and told me something that surprised all of us.

 

“I heard from Kyuhyun hyung that you’re seeing someone.”

 

I was in the middle of swallowing that I choke when I heard that. Taemin  had to slap me hard on the back to breathe normally. “I can’t believe news travels this fast.” I said.

 

Key smirked while the rest of the group had their mouths open.

 

“What?” I raised a brow and continued eating.

 

Jonghyun, who was beside me, grabbed my shoulder and shook me hard. “How the hell did I miss that news?! Who’s the girl? Tell me.”

 

I would have laughed if he wasn’t shaking me too hard, dropping my chopsticks in the process. “Hyung I just had a couple of dates with her.”

 

“Just a couple of dates. Huh…” I heard Taemin repeat. There was something about the way he said it didn’t sound right to me.

 

“Oh btw… I haven’t seen you with the Coco girl.” I directed my attention to Taemin who returned a small smile. “Didn’t work out. We’re friends though… she’s in Japan right now for another musical.”

 

“Minho!” Key screamed aloud to get my attention. He wasn’t thrilled with being ignored even for a bit. “Sunbae didn’t tell us who was the girl you’re dating so tell us.”

 

Seeing Key so worked up like this sparked the mischievous part of me. “No.” I told him with a smile.

 

After that, breakfast became noisier than usual and much more entertaining with Key’s rants about how unfair I was.

 

-----

 

After breakfast, we split into 2 groups where I was grouped with Onew and Jonghyun hyung.

 

Onew was seated next to our manager while Jonghyun sat beside me and was busy with his phone. I was about to get some more sleep when I heard Jonghyun.

 

“Oh!” Jonghyun was seriously looking at his phone that I couldn’t help but be curious. “What is it, hyung?”

 

He looked at me and showed an article in an entertainment website about a new scandal: “Rookie idol, Skye & Nichkhun of 2PM dating?”

 

I did a double take and took the phone completely off his hand and read the whole article.

 

“Nickhun of 2PM was seen last night going to Skye’s apartment. It had been observed for the past month about their closeness which most of their labelmates describe as a platonic relationship but the netizens says a different story. One fan told us that Nichkhun and Skye have been spotted numerous times with the 2pm member.”

 

Pictures were also posted where Nichkhun was knocking on someone’s apartment door. Another photo showed someone who looked like Skye. It was probably Skye because of her unique hair. I don’t know anyone who had the same hairstyle like hers. It was no doubt that it was the rookie idol.

 

“What is it?” Onew hyung took a peek at the screen and bit his lip. “Lee Sooman will have a fit when he sees this.” He said after seeing the photos.

 

“Sooman-nim already saw the pictures. It was already sent to him before he even woke up. They’re having a meeting right now.” Our manager informed the three of us while keeping his attention on the road.

 

“He won’t be happy with this.” Jonghyun commented.

 

 

We all knew the boss too well. Rookies are not to be treated lightly.

 

“Let’s hope he’ll let this slide.” I said with a frown.

 


 

Uh-oh.... scandal! 

Tssk... Haejin just made things more complicated...

What do you think will happen next?